剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You got a second, Captain?
打扰你一下 警监
I've got these overtime forms for you to s...
这里有些加班表要你
Are you stifling a yawn?
你是在憋哈欠么
No, sir. Go home, sergeant.
没有 长官 回家去吧 警长
I'm fine.
我没事的
And I filled this out. I just need you to...
我已经填好了 只要你
Permission to yawn, sir.
请允许我打哈欠 长官
Go home.
回家去
Please, I'm begging you.
拜托 求求你了
Oh, fair enough. Yeah.
有道理 是的
That's for women.
那是女人用的
These your glasses? Mmhmm.
这是你的眼镜吗 嗯
They're gigantic.
好大只
My contacts dried out, thanks to you.
多亏你 我的隐形眼镜干了
And they're cool. No, they're not.
这副很有型好不好 才怪
Wow, you are blind blind.
哇 原来你眼睛是瞎的
Yeah. You're a blind cop.
是 你是个瞎眼警♥察♥
How has there not been a made-for-TV movie about your struggles?
怎么还没有人制♥作♥关于你人生艰辛的电视电影
Give those back. Yeah, okay.
还我 好吧
Wait a minute.
等一下
I did it.
我想明白了
I got Whitman, dead to rights.
我抓到Whitman把柄了 他逃不出我手掌心了
I can still make my date? As I promised.
我还能来得及去约会吗 答应过你的
Go get changed.
去换衣服吧
And by that, of course I mean
当然了 我意思是
throw your glasses in the garbage,
把眼镜扔到垃圾桶里
then get laser surgery,
然后做个激光矫正手术
then recuperate... And she left the room.
然后复明 她已经走了
It's all right. 6 out of 12.
还行吧 满分12分能得6分
Out of 12? Why?
满分12分吗 为什么
For the 12 components of food satisfaction:
因为食物好坏有12项标准
Salty, sweet, sour, bitter, umami, odor, sound...
咸淡 甜度 酸度 苦度 鲜味 气味 声音
Sound? Come on, Charles.
声音 Charles别闹了
Try her nasty pie.
尝尝她那恶心派
Oh, wow.
噢 哇
That's the best pie I ever had.
这是我吃过的最棒的派
No, no.
不可能
No, no, no. What's this?
不可能 不可能 这是在干嘛
We were running calls to pawn shops
我们给当铺打了电♥话♥
and then waiting for them to call back.
现在在等他们打过来
I didn't ask what you were doing.
我没问你们刚才在干嘛
I asked what you are doing.
我问你们现在在干嘛
Pie taste test, it's over. I won.
品派大赛 结束了 我赢了
That's unacceptable.
无法接受
If you wanna know which restaurant has better pies,
如果你们想知道哪家餐馆的派更好吃
you can't just have one guy try one pie from each place.
怎么能就让一个人尝两家的各一个派呢
Everybody needs to try all the pies from both places.
每个人都得尝尝两家所有的派
We gonna be here awhile.
我们得在这儿耗上一会儿了
Debit card statement.
银行卡账单
You were at a parking meter
在抢劫发生的一个小时前
two blocks from the jewelry store
你在一个离珠宝店只有两个街区的
an hour before the robbery.
停车收费器那
Oh, no, you found out... About my wife.
噢 不会吧 你发现了 我的老婆
We both have cards, because we share a joint account,
我们都有卡 因为我们用的是联名账户
because we love each other.
因为我们深爱彼此
You're incapable of love, and I'll prove it!
你爱无能 我会证明的
Oh, I'm very tired.
我好累啊
I want my lawyer, now.
我要见我的律师 现在就要
You have changed.
你变了
You used to go straight to prison!
你以前都是直接进监狱
Did Whitman talk?
Whitman说了吗
Oh, he talked all right.
他说了
He asked for his lawyer.
他要见他律师
By using words, which is technically talking.
用言语表达的 这不就是说了吗
We can't ask him any more questions
我们现在不能询问他
till we find his lawyer,
直到找到他的律师
and we can't find his lawyer anywhere.
我们又找不到他律师
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Aah, come on. Why is there pie here?
天呐 为什么椅子上有个派
That's not good.
大事不妙
I think the world of you,
我可尊重你了
as a colleague and friend.
我的好同事好朋友
Shut up, Peralta. Yep.
闭嘴吧Peralta 好的
Yes! Another one for crust.
太好了 克洛斯特餐馆又得一分
It's not looking good for flatbush diner.
弗拉特布♥什♥餐厅战况不妙
Ah, come on!
不是吧
You went home and showered?
你还回家洗澡了
That's so unfair.
太不公平了
I'm just glad I keep a toothbrush here. Oh, cool.
还好我在这边放了个牙刷 真好
Hey, can I borrow it?
能借我用用不
Uh, why do you wanna borrow the toothbrush?
你为什么要用我的牙刷
What possible answer could he give
他要说什么
that would make you say yes?
你才会借给他
I wanna brush my teeth.
我想刷牙
Jake, it's been in my mouth.
Jake 我都用过了
That's the grossest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最恶心的东西了
That's the grossest thing you've ever heard?
这就是你听过的最恶心的东西了吗
You caught a guy on the subway
你以前在地铁上抓到一个
with a bag of human ears.
有一袋子人耳的罪犯呢
Your thing's grosser.
你更恶心
Bring out the meringues.
把蛋糖脆皮派拿出来
I brought a few more. That's so many.
我又买♥♥了些 好多啊
You wanted something, sir?
您找我吗 长官
Look, it's impossible to make you leave.
看样子你是不会回去了
But you do have to sleep, and that's an order.
但你需要睡眠 这是命令
Sir, this is not necessary.
警监 这真的没必要
Also, can't sleep without my whale songs.
而且没有鲸鱼的歌♥声我睡不着
Terry, I've seen this before.
Terry 你以前也这样过
Problems at home, so you stay late at the job,
和家人有矛盾了 你就一直加班
but that only makes it worse.
但这样只会加剧矛盾
Everything's great with my wife.
我和我老婆没事儿
It's just, my brother-in-law's in town,
就是 我姐夫来了
and we do not get along.
我俩处不来
He thinks I'm a weakling. You?
他觉得我太弱了 你太弱了
Let me get that for you.
我帮你开
I can do it.
我自己能行
Tiny Terry loves his pickles.
小Terry爱吃腌菜
He makes me feel so small.
他让我觉得自己很弱小
Who cares what he thinks?
谁管他怎么想
You're a police sergeant. You're a grown man.
你是一名警司 你是一名成年人了
Now take your nap.
现在快点睡觉
And if I see the lights on in here,
如果我看到你开灯
I'm gonna be very disappointed in you.
我会对你很失望的
Are you the idiot that made a Friday night arrest?
你就是那个周五晚上抓人的蠢货吗
I was in the poconos with my wife.
我和我老婆在波科诺斯呢
You ruined my entire weekend.
我的周末彻底被你毁了
Get in line, because that's their attitude.
排队吧 他们对我也是这个态度
Get your own attitude.
你重新换个态度好吗
He has an alibi, geniuses. He was at torque.
他有不在场证明的 你们这些天才 他在托克
It's a nightclub in cape may, New Jersey, all night.
新泽西开普梅的一家夜店 整晚都在
Nice try.
这招不错啊
You think I'm gonna waste six hours driving to the Jersey Shore
你以为我会花六个小时 开车到泽西海岸
and back on some fake alibi?
然后发现他的不在场证据是假的吗
It's up to you.
那就看你了
But in ten hours, he walks.
但十小时之后 他就能走了
More like in ten hours, he walks into prison,
恐怕是十小时之后 他就能走进监狱了吧
when we bust him.
等我们找到证据
Let's follow up on his alibi.
跟进他的不在场证明
Yep, you heard him, Scully, hit the road. No.
你们都听到了 Scully 上路吧 不
You should've looked into this before you made the arrest. You go.
在抓人前你就该把这些都查清楚 你去
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表