剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Fine.
好吧
I might have been playing...
我可能是在玩
Kwazy Cupcakes.
轰狂蛋糕
It's so addictive, right?
太让人上瘾了 对吧
I play so much that when I close my eyes at night, I just see cupcakes now,
我玩得太多了 现在晚上一闭眼 只能看见蛋糕
instead of my normal dizzying array of flashing lights.
而不是以往那一道道炫目的闪光
Yes, well, I have a tremendous amount of self-control.
我的自♥制♥力非常强
I don't think I'll have any problem resisting this silly game.
抵抗这个傻游戏完全没问题
As a matter of fact, I've deleted the application.
实际上 我已经把这个应用删掉了
There. Hmm.
好了
Does this mean I've lost my progress?
那我的进度是不是都没了
Well, doesn't matter, because I'm done.
算了 反正我不玩了
The nine-nine is in the village.
99片区来也
Nine-nine!
99片区
Hey, Ronnie.
嗨 Ronnie
They upgraded you from bystander to perp.
你从旁观升级为罪犯了啊
That's great, man. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
I'm gonna blow your brains out.
我要打爆你的头
Amy Santiago.
Amy Santiago
Teddy!
Teddy
Hey. Oh, my God.
嘿 天啊
It's been so long. What are you doing here?
好久不见 你在这儿干嘛呢
I'm with the eight-two now. We're paired with you today.
我现在在82片区 这次和你们一起训练
Yeah. Quick. 10-54L.
快速问答 10-54L
Ambulance case. Severed limb.
救护车案 断肢
What is going on here?
这是在干啥呢
Teddy and I met at code camp.
Teddy和我在一个密♥码♥训练营认识的
It was a voluntary refresher course on police codes.
是一个自愿的警用密♥码♥进修课程
Some long nights of intense memorizing.
那些辛苦背书的漫漫长夜啊
It was pretty dope.
超棒的
Sounds dope.
听着挺棒
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
Well, I'm gonna go sign in, but we should catch up later. Yeah.
我先去签到 等下接着聊吧 好啊
Great seeing you. You too.
见到你太好了 我也是
Who's that guy?
那是谁啊
Uh, that was Teddy. We went on, like, five dates last year.
Teddy 我们去年约过五次会
I liked him, but he was stationed out in Queens,
我挺喜欢他的 但是他去了皇后区
so I never got to see him, and it sort of fizzled.
我就没能再见到他 接着就掰了
Right, that's the guy you said the lame stuff about.
哦 就那个你说有一堆蹩脚特点的家伙
Like "He's a good listener."
什么"他很善于倾听"
I'm sorry, what do you look for in a guy?
请问你觉得男人怎么样才算好
I don't know, real stuff.
说不好 有料吧
Shape of his ass.
美臀
All right.
好吧
So weird that Amy dated that guy.
Amy居然和那人约过会
What do you care so much?
你干嘛这么在乎
Okay, first of all, your insinuating voice is way too high. It's creepy.
第一 你暗示性的嗓音太尖了 很诡异
And second, I don't care.
第二 我才不在乎
I'm just curious why she would like him.
我只是好奇她怎么会喜欢他
Whatever you say.
你爱咋说咋说吧
Oh, yeah, no, I hear it now.
哦好吧 我也发现了
Yeah, I sound like Meryl Streep from Mamma Mia.
我听着就和<妈妈咪呀>里的梅丽尔斯特里普一样
Oh, this is so cool. You can shoot around corners.
好酷啊 可以在转角处开枪耶
I love guns. I'm gonna make such a good dad.
我好喜欢枪 我一定会成为一个超棒的爸爸
Not even gonna touch that.
绝无半点可能"性"
The Amy Santiago story.
Amy Santiago深有体会
Santiago. Got one for ya.
Santiago 试试这个
10-51.
10-51
Roving gang, specify direction of travel and number in group.
流窜团伙 说明流窜方向及团伙人数
At least make me work for it.
至少来个能让我费点劲儿的吧
Hey, I got one. How 'bout 10-69?
我来出一个 10-69(相互口♥交♥体♥位♥)怎么样
That's easy. Message received.
简单 消息收到
And simultaneously given. Am I right? Up top.
消息也"射出" 我说的对不 击掌
69.
69哟
Got it.
我懂
So they got the new handguns in. You want to check 'em out?
有新手♥枪♥呢 想去看看吗
Totally. Of course.
好啊 当然想
Oh, I see what happened.
噢 我懂了
I thought he was talking to me.
我还以为他在跟我说呢
And he clearly was. Chop chop, Ted. Let's roll.
他明显就是嘛 快点 Ted 咱走着
Hold down the fort.
这儿你看着哦
That's a P.U.W.
这是PUW
Or a portable ultrasonic weapon.
手提式超声波武器
It emits a focused beam of sound which can disorient and even incapacitate a perp.
它发出的集中声波可以扰乱罪犯 甚至使其失去行动能力
So it shoots sound? Mmhmm.
这玩意儿发射声波 没错
Is this the trigger?
这是扳机吗
Yes, but you want to be careful with that.
是的 但你得小心点
Ahh... ah...
啊啊
Thought it would be louder.
还以为会再大声点呢
It's highly directional.
这是精准定向的
If it were pointed at you, you'd be in incredible pain right now.
如果对着你的话 你现在肯定疼得要死
Why is this happening?
为什么会这样
I can taste my thoughts!
我能尝到我的思想
Enough, Diaz.
够了 Diaz
Oh, my God...
天啊
That's pretty cool.
真酷
Captain Holt?
Holt警监
Have you seen Captain Holt?
你看到Holt警监了吗
Tall, handsome gentleman dressed like an airline pilot?
高大帅气的绅士 穿得像飞行员一样
No. Okay.
没有 好吧
Your pants are up. I'm coming in.
你裤子是穿好的 我直接进来咯
Captain...
警监
Think you might have a little bit of a problem here, boo.
你可能有点小问题了啊
I have this under control.
在我掌控之中
You should leave. This is the men's room.
你该走了 这是男洗手间
This is no longer a men's room. It is now a liar's den.
已经不是男洗手间了 这儿现在是骗子的巢窟
I am Captain of this precinct, and you are my assistant.
我是这个片区的警监 你是我的助理
I have given you a direct order to leave.
我已经直接命令你出去了
I do not have a problem!
我没有任何问题
If I want to play Kwazy Cupcakes,
如果我想玩轰狂蛋糕
I will play Kwazy Cupcakes!
那我就要玩轰狂蛋糕
"Kwazy" Is a difficult word to say in anger,
生起气来"轰狂"不容易说利索
But I think I've made my feelings clear.
不过我的想法已经说得很清楚了
Nice.
不错啊
Have you noticed they moved the trigger?
注意到了吗 他们改了扳机的位置
Real exciting finger feel.
指触很让人兴奋呢
"Finger feel"? Really?
"指触" 逗吧
Nice! Two to the chest.
厉害 两枪都打在胸边上
Textbook shooting.
教科书级的射击
Yeah, and his overalls fell down.
是啊 他的背带裤就被射掉了
I can't believe you would kill a farmer,
真不敢相信 你居然杀农民伯伯
the backbone of our nation's economy.
他们可是我国经济的支柱啊
May I?
请让我来
When it comes to shooting patterns,
说到射击习惯
I like to go PB&J. Penis, brain, jaw.
我喜欢"鸡头巴" 鸡鸡 头部 下巴
Nice shooting, man,
枪法不错
but do you think the penis is an effective target?
但你觉得以鸡鸡为目标有效果吗
Interesting fact: A man can run half a mile with no genitals.
小常识 就算生殖器被打掉了 人还能跑个半英里哦
That's a weird thing to know a lot about.
知道得这么清楚不觉得诡异吗
Hey, hey. Okay, so I know you're pissed at Boyle.
嘿嘿 我知道你因为Boyle很火大
I told you, shooting him with that sonic cannon was an accident.
我跟你说了 用声波炮打他是个意外
It's not just that.
不只这件事
Whoops. Sorry. Net gun.
啊噢 抱歉 网枪
My cafe con leche!
我的欧蕾咖啡
Sorry. Misfire.
抱歉 刚才哑火了
Right in my breasts!
正中两点
So many accidents.
好多意外啊
Look, I get it if Vivian doesn't want me to come.
如果Vivian不想我去 我理解
But Boyle should've said something.
但Boyle好歹说点什么吧
We're supposed to be friends.
我们是朋友啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表