剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
He's here. Boyle is here.
他来了 Boyle来了
This is so fun!
这太好玩儿了
I wish you guys got shot more often.
真希望你们以后多多中枪
Buh-buh-buh-back in the nine nine.
叭叭叭 重返九九区
Welcome back, Detective.
欢迎回来 警探
Wow, is this all for me?
哇 都是为我办的
Of course it is.
当然为你
What're you wearing, there, buddy?
你穿的是什么 哥们
Oh, none of my pants fit over my butt cast.
我的裤子都不适合我的臀模
Lucky for me my lent me her leg warmers.
好在我妈借我了她的暖腿袜
That is lucky.
运气不错
Pretty sweet scooter.
滑板车挺酷诶
Yeah, I know. Check out these doughnuts.
是吧 看看这些轮子
Whoo-hoo!
喔吼
Oh, that went terribly. Can I help you with something?
不是很熟练啊 要我帮忙吗
Nope, nope. Everything's under control.
不用不用 一切在我掌握之中
I picked up a couple reacher grabbers.
我带了一对助臂抓取夹
Yeah.
是
So I'm able to do everything that I used to do.
以前我能做啥现在还能做啥
So now, if you'll excuse me,
所以现在 打扰一下
I'm going to go make myself a morning cup of coffee
我要去冲杯晨间咖啡
like I do every day.
如同以往
Okay, okay.
就是这样
Just gotta... No problem.
轻而易举
Oh... The heart is the hardest part.
杯子中间是最难攻克的一关
Let me get that for you, Boyle.
让我来吧 Boyle
No need. No need at all.
不用 一点都不用
That's sweet, Rosa. Here we go.
谢啦 Rosa 再来一次
Hey, Charles, just take my coffee. It's fresh.
Charles 要不喝我的咖啡吧 刚泡的
Okay, I guess. I mean, if you don't mind.
我想 也行 我是说 如果你不介意
All right, you got it? Ah...
没事 你拿稳了啊
No problem.
没事
Why wouldn't you just use your other hand?
为什么你不用另一只手
Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Hot coffee in my cast!
啊啊啊啊 热咖啡流进我臀模里了
Ah!
啊
Ah...
啊
Cold milk.
冰牛奶
Cold milk.
冰牛奶
That's coming out the bottom.
从下面出来了
It is coming out the bottom of my cast.
从我的臀模下面出来了
All right.
好吧
What's going on?
怎么了
Just picked him up on a dozen counts of identity theft.
得从一堆身份盗用中把他找出来
His name is Doug Judy.
他叫Doug Judy
You ever seen him before? No.
你之前见过他吗 没
Rosa
Rosa
Rosa, Rosa
Rosa Rosa
Oh, yeah
哦 耶
Beautiful Rosa
美丽的Rosa
I think he's into me.
我想他喜欢上我了
What do you do to these perps?
你把这些罪犯怎么了
Fear is a powerful aphrodisiac.
恐惧是剂强效春♥药♥
Anyway, he said he wants to speak to "John
总之 他说他想和 John
or Jack Peralta or whatever."
或者 Jack Peralta 或者随便谁谈谈
What does he want with me?
他想和我说什么
And should I change my name to Jack Peralta?
我要改名成Jack Peralta
That sounds badass.
听起来就不干好事
Jack Peralta, crocodile hunter.
Jack Peralta 鳄鱼猎人
Yeah.
是
He said he wants a deal.
他说他想做笔交易
He has some information about some dude who steals Pontiacs.
他有那个专偷庞蒂克牌汽车的人的消息
Pontiacs? He knows about the Pontiac bandit.
庞蒂克 他有庞蒂克大盗的消息
Listen to me, he specifically said
听我说 他明确地说
he knows a guy who steals Pontiacs?
他知道谁偷了庞蒂克汽车
Yeah, I just said that. Chill, man.
是 我刚刚才说了 冷静点 伙计
Okay.
好
Okay, sorry.
抱歉
M'kay.
够了啊
Hey, Diaz.
嘿 Diaz
Come here and talk to me.
过来和我谈谈嘛
This dude is super horny.
这家伙超饥渴啊
Yeah.
是
Ah. Whoa.
哈哈 喔
Backing up, guys.
倒车请注意 伙计们
Oh, are you? Huh.
是吗
Please get out of my way. I am physically disabled.
请不要挡道 我是残疾人
One of these buttons...
这几个键中一个
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, you don't have to apologize for anything, Boyle.
没必要道歉 Boyle
You were shot in the line of duty,
你是工伤
defending a fellow officer.
为了掩护你同事
You know, the doctor said that if the bullet was two millimeters to the left
那个医生说 要是子弹往左再偏两公分
and a foot higher, I might never have walked again.
一英尺高 我就再也走不了路了
Everyone here appreciates your heroism, Boyle.
Boyle 在场的每一位都赞扬的你的英雄行为
We all want your first day back
我们都希望你第一天重返工作岗位
to be as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.
尽可能的舒适 方便
Right, detectives?
是吗 警探们
Absolutely.
当然
Hey, Boyle. You want to choose where we order lunch from today?
嘿 Boyle 今天午餐你想订哪里的
Really? You're lifting the lifetime ban?
你这是解除了对我的终身禁令吗
I thought my lunch choices were
你们不是说我的午餐选择就是
"Horrifying adventures in diarrhea."
通往腹泻的恐怖冒险
Today, Charles, we take that adventure with you.
今天 Charles 我们与你共进退
All right!
太棒了
I've been craving Sudanese all day.
我一直都想去试试Sudanese
I'll print out some menus.
我去印几张菜单
Ouch.
啊
You ran over my foot.
你碾到我的脚了
I am in incredible pain.
非常的疼
I used to work at a chop shop.
我曾在地下拆车厂干过
It was chill. Decent hours, good benefits.
待遇不错 工时合理 福利也好
You could work while you were High.
就算嗑高了也能照常工作
Which I never did, 'cause that's irresponsible.
不过我没这样过 太不负责了
Anyway, we did a lot of work for this dude
总之 我们为那家伙干了不少活
who stole Pontiacs.
那个专偷庞蒂克的家伙
The Pontiac bandit!
庞蒂克大盗
Okay. We called him Bill, but whatever.
好吧 我们叫他Bill 随便怎样
No, not whatever. The Pontiac bandit is my Nemesis.
不 不是随便怎样 庞蒂克大盗必遭严惩
I've been chasing this guy for eight years.
我已经追了那家伙八年
He's stolen hundreds of cars, all of them Pontiacs.
他偷上百部车 都是庞蒂克牌的
He's never left any evidence,
他从不留下任何线索
and he's never been caught on Cam
也没被摄像机拍到
the guy is a ghost.
这家伙就是幽灵
Super ghost.
超级幽灵
He's a super ghost!
就是只超级幽灵
Before we go any further,
在近一步谈话之前
we need to know if you're for real.
我们得知道你说的是不是真的
Describe the guy.
详细说说那家伙
Asian dude.
亚洲人
Maybe 5'8", spiky black hair.
大概172 刺头黑发
Rocks in both ears. Always wears a black suit.
超爱听摇滚 常穿黑色套装
And speaks with a British accent.
英国口音
Like my girl Dame Judi Dench. I have impeccable taste.
跟我家妹子Judi Dench女爵挺像 我的品味无可挑剔
So would you say he looks sort of like...
你是说他看起来像
This?
这个
That's Bill.
就是Bill
This is a composite sketch from ten interviews I've done.
这是我十次审问出来做的复合速绘
Perfect match.
完全吻合
So all you know is what a bunch of other mopes
你知道的都是其他家伙
have said over the years.
无聊重复几年了的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表