剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hitchcock called himself Scully by accident.
Hitchcock不小心把自己叫成了Scully
I did. But it brought me and Scully closer together.
是的 不过这是我和Scully更亲密了
That's great! What else?
太棒了 还有吗
Oh, I laughed too hard. Lost another highlighter.
噢 我笑得太厉害了 又掉了支荧光笔
Does anyone have skinny forearms?
有谁的手比较纤细吗
Fine.
好吧
Great.
太好了
Yeah, it's way down there by my butt.
对了 再往下伸 屁♥股♥旁边
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, that's it.
噢 对对对 就是那个
Is that it? Yup.
是这个吗 对
Oh, okay. Right there.
噢 好的 就在那里
Ah!
啊
Got it.
拿到了
Oh, my God. Where's my grandmother's ring?
噢 天呐 我祖母的戒指呢
Oop. Found it.
喔 找到了
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Please get out of my way. I am physically disabled.
麻烦请让让 我是残疾人
Please get out of my way.
麻烦请让让
Welcome to the Boyle-free zone.
欢迎来到无Boyle的世界
Please turn off all cell phones
请关掉所有移♥动♥电♥话♥
so as not to attract any unwanted attention.
以防受到不必要的打扰
Can I offer you a mint?
要薄荷糖吗
We got eyes on the bandit. He's a block away.
庞蒂克大盗出现了 离这一个街区
You ready?
准备好没
You and me, Jakey. We were born ready.
我和你 Jakey 我们天生就做好准备了的
Go, Judy, go.
去吧 Judy
We meet at last, Pontiac bandit.
终于见面了 庞蒂克大盗
For eight years I've tracked you.
追踪了你8年
And today I'm taking you down.
今天终于要把你拿下了
Doug Judy, can you hear me?
Doug Judy 听得见吗
Say something to test the wire.
说点什么试下信♥号♥♥
Hey, Diaz...
嘿 Diaz
After we put the cuffs on this guy,
把这厮拿下以后
I'll be free for dinner.
我就恢复自♥由♥能去吃饭了
You like spaghetti?
你喜欢意大利面吗
And weed?
大♥麻♥呢
The mic works.
话筒能用啊
My man. What's up?
兄弟 最近如何
Pleasure to see you again.
很高兴又见面了
Let's talk about cars.
我们谈谈车吧
I got my shop up and running again.
我的店重开了 货很充裕
I can do anything you want.
你要什么我都给你
Blue cars, red cars, big cars, small cars,
蓝的 红的 大的 小的
you know, cars. Cars are really great, aren't they? What is he doing?
你懂的 车嘛 车是个好东西 是吧 他在干嘛
Talking about cars.
谈论车啊
Boyle, where is everyone?
Boyle 人都哪去了
Hiding from me in the evidence room.
躲我躲到证据室去了
They think I don't know,
他们以为我不知道
but Gina's been live tweeting the whole thing.
可Gina都发在推特上了
She live tweets everything.
她什么都发推特
Ruined Downton Abbey for me.
我的<唐顿庄园>就被她毁了
Maybe it was too soon for me to come back.
也许我回来得太早了
I would've just stayed at home,
我是该待在家里的
but I was getting lonely and bored.
但是实在太寂寞无聊了
One day I looked out the window for four hours.
有天我对着窗外看了4个小时
I didn't see anything.
什么都没看到
Huh.
哈
You know what else is great about cars?
你还知道车子有哪好吗
The way they look. How they stop, how they start.
外形 刹车 起步
That's it. I'm calling it.
就这样吧 我发号♥了
No!
别
Move, people, we're going in now.
行动 各位 我们要进去了
NYPD! Down! Hands on your head! On your knees!
纽约警局 手放到头上 趴下
Gotcha, Pontiac bandit.
抓到你了 庞蒂克大盗
Where's Doug Judy?
Doug Judy呢
He went to the bathroom.
去洗手间了
I'm just here to give him a haircut.
我是来给他理发的
I don't know what's going on.
我完全不知情的
A likely story, Pontiac...
编得不错嘛 庞蒂克
But actually you do have a lot of hair products.
可你还真的有一套理发工具
He's gone. He ran.
他不见了 潜逃了
Why would he do that?
他怎么会这么做呢
He helped us catch the Pontiac bandit. That was the deal.
他帮我们抓了庞蒂克大盗 我们说好的啊
Doesn't make any sense unless...
这说不通嘛 除非
Doug Judy is the Pontiac bandit.
Doug Judy就是庞蒂克大盗
Put out an APB.
展开全面通缉
Seal off everything for a 20-block radius.
给我把附近20个街区都封锁起来
Yeah, don't bother looking for me.
嘿 别费心机找我了
I'm in the wind.
我风驰电掣般走了
If you're close enough for me to hear you,
若你足够近让我听到
you're close enough for me to catch you.
那你就足够近让我抓到
Nah, I got a relay set up, brother.
做梦 我对对讲机动了手脚
So if you're the Pontiac bandit, who's this joker?
那如果你就是庞蒂克大盗 这个小丑是谁
Couple of years ago you were getting really close,
几年前你就很接近了
so I started telling all my associates
所以我就开始告诉同伴
if they ever get caught, they should describe me as...
若他们被抓了 就说我是
Asian dude, 5'8", spiky hair.
亚洲人 约172 刺头发型
Wears diamond earrings and has a...
戴钻石耳环
British accent.
带英国口音
So then you hired a guy who matched that exact description.
然后你就雇了个符合条件的人
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
That's my barber Norman Lee. He gave me the idea.
是我的理发师Norman Lee 他启发我的
You know, if you can't come in, I do house calls.
你知道吗 如果你不来 我可以上门服务的
You just text me a location
你只要给我发个地址
and I could be there in half an hour.
一个半小时后我就到了
Good to know.
这样子啊
You know, you should actually use him while he's there.
告诉你吧 你应该物尽其用
He'll give you a dope fade.
他能给你理个屌♥爆的小平头
I get dope enough fades from my current barber, thank you.
我现任发型师的手艺已经够爆我屌♥的了 谢谢
So you dragged us over here, went in there,
所以你把我们带到这 走进去
pretended to talk, and then snuck out the basement.
假装聊天 然后从地下室逃走了
Am I right?
我猜对了吗
The basement connected to another basement!
地下室连接了另一个地下室
Which connected to a garage,
地下室又连到了车♥库♥
which is where my boy picked me up.
然后我的人来接了我
Your boy?
你的人
Oh, that guy from the meet-up.
噢 那个来约地点的人
He works for you.
是你的手下
He pretended to be spooked by me and Diaz in the parking lot
他在停车场假装被我和Diaz吓到
to make sure that we let you go to the next meeting by yourself.
以确保我们让你单独去去见面
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
You win a Teddy bear!
恭喜你赢得一只泰迪熊
You lied to me, Doug Judy.
你骗了我 Doug Judy
Gotta be honest, I'm pretty disappointed right now.
老实说 我现在有点难过
I mean, was that even really your mom?
那个真的是你妈吗
Hell yeah, that's my real mom.
千真万确 真妈
I wanted to see her one last time before I disappeared.
我消失之前想见她一面
I told you I was sensitive, Rosa.
跟你说过我很感性的 Rosa
Yeah, you did.
没错 的确是
Why don't you come back here and take me out to dinner?
那你怎么不回来 带我去吃晚餐呢
Ah...
啊
I know you're trying to trap me.
我知道这是个陷阱
But crazy thing is I'm tempted!
可奇怪的是我很感兴趣
That's how hot I find you.
这就是你的魅力所在
Sorry it had to go down this way, Peralta.
很抱歉我这路要一直走下去 Peralta
Maybe we could've been friends in another world.
也许我们在另一个世界可以成为朋友
If I hadn't just fooled you
如果我没有像对婊♥子♥一样
like a little bitch!
愚弄你的话
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
'Kay.
好啦
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表