剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's just driving me a little crazy.
只是让我有点抓狂
Where do I affix the princess tower, Boyle?
Boyle 这个公主塔怎么弄
Where do I affix it? On the side of the turret...
怎么弄 在角楼的那边
Not now, Boyle.
等会儿 Boyle
Let a brother breathe.
让哥缓缓
Let a brother breathe.
让哥缓缓
Why would I swap cases with you?
我为什么要和你换案子
I got multiple calls that a guy in the sackett towers
我接到了好多电♥话♥举报萨克特塔有个人
is dealing meth out of his apartment.
在他自己的公♥寓♥里贩毒
It's a guaranteed arrest.
绝对能抓到他
And therefore will have a ton of paperwork,
那样的话又要做好多文书工作了
which I know you hate.
我知道你最讨厌文书工作了
I have a murder here with no leads
我这个谋杀案 没有线索
and no evidence.
没有证据
It's unsolvable, and thus...
破不了的 所以
Shall have no paperwork.
不会有文书工作
You had me at "No paperwork."
我听到"没有文书工作"那句就同意了
That was the very end of the sentence.
那就是最后一句
All right, Boyle.
好了Boyle
Let's hit it.
准备行动吧
So where are you going, Peralta?
Peralta 你上哪去
I am on my way to ending the slump.
我准备走出低谷
I got a dunker, Captain. Nothin' but net.
我要灌篮了 警监 只欠篮网
Hey, slump, you're about to get nailed by the Jake hammer.
低谷 你马上就要被Jake锤子来个致命一击了
So you haven't solved any of your old cases,
所以你的老案子一个都没解决
and yet you've taken on a new one.
还接了个新的
I mean, shouldn't you at least solve
你至少要先把
this Helen Sterrino missing grandmother case first?
Helen Sterrino奶奶失踪案解决了吧
Or I could solve the super easy one,
或者我可以把超级简单的解决了
get my mojo back, and move on to catching the zodiac killer.
重拾我的魔咒 然后继续抓"十二宫杀手"
Am I getting ahead of myself?
我是冲昏头脑了吗
No, you are not, Jake rabbit.
没有 "Jake兔"
I like Jake hammer better. Let's go. Ah.
我还是更喜欢"Jake锤" 出发吧
I did not think getting these kids to sign up would be this hard.
我真没想到让这些孩子报名有这么难
These kids don't wanna listen to you.
他们才不会听你的
You're like... Smart and articulate.
你太 聪明 口齿伶俐
So are you!
你也是
Why am I offended by that?
我怎么觉得那是坏话
They don't identify with you
他们和你不是一类人
because you're not from the streets. I am.
你不是在街头长大的 我是
Follow, watch, learn.
跟上 看我 学习
All right, listen up.
都给老娘听好了
I know you think you're badasses.
我知道你们以为自己很牛逼
But deep down, you're scared.
但内心深处 你们是胆小鬼
How do I know?
我怎么知道的
Because I've been that same scared kid.
因为我也曾是个胆小鬼
And if you don't get your crap together,
你们要是不老实合作
I'm gonna end up busting you and throwing you in jail.
我把你们这群小东西仍进监狱
Got it?
明白吗
Remix, yo!
来个混音版
**Throwing you in jail*
*扔你们进监狱
**Throwing you in jail*
*扔你们进监狱
**Got it?*
*明白吗
**Throwing you in jail*
*扔你们进监狱
What's happening?
什么情况
I think they're laughing at you.
我觉得他们是在取笑你
That's never happened before.
从前从没发生过这种事
*- I don't like it. - *?Got it?*
我不喜欢 *明白么
Freeze!
不许动
NYPD, hands where I can see them.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Don't shoot! I was just practicing my minuets, but I'll hold it down.
不要开枪 我只是在练习小步舞曲 我会小点声的
All right, flute man, who else is in this apartment?
长笛男 还有谁住在这公♥寓♥里
Where's the dealer? I live here alone
那毒贩呢 我自己一个住
with my birds.
还有我的鸟
What, you don't think I know this M.O.?
你以为我不知道你们这障眼法啊
These are mules.
这些都是托儿
They're drug mules.
它们就是毒托儿
They're bird mule drugs.
鸟托儿
Drug bird mules.
毒鸟托儿
Apartment's clear.
没其他人在这
We got multiple calls about a dealer here.
有好多人举报说这里有毒贩
I bet it's the silly kids down the hall.
肯定是楼下那些蠢孩子
They love prank calling me.
他们就爱给我打恶作剧电♥话♥
The only drugs in this apartment
这里唯一的药物(毒品)都是用于
are for my heart, my liver,
治疗我的心脏 肝脏
my kidney, my salivary glands,
肾脏 唾液腺
and my penis and my feet.
阴♥茎♥和脚的
Oh, bird pooped on your shoulder.
鸟在你肩膀上拉屎了
No, wait... Pooped on your head,
不是 是拉在你头上
then dripped onto your shoulder.
然后滴到你肩膀上了
I'm telling you, it's good luck.
我告诉你 那是好运
No, it isn't, okay?
才不是呢
That's just something people say when a bird poops on you
那只是当鸟在你身上拉屎之后
to make you feel better because it's terrible.
别人安慰你的话
Fore, comin' in!
让开
Oh, come on. I was at the crime scene.
别闹了 我在犯罪现场
This guy comes up out of nowhere, confesses.
也不知道这家伙从哪蹦出来的 然后就认罪了
Well, he says he's gotta make things right,
他说他要戴罪立功
so helps me track down his accomplices.
就帮我们追捕他的共犯
That is so great, man.
太棒了
Looks like everything's comin' up Hitchcock.
看来你挺顺利的 Hitchcock
Hey, Jake. You busy?
Jake 忙不
Yes, I very clearly am busy.
你看得出来我很忙吧
The medical examiner's office just called.
刚法医那边来电♥话♥
They mishandled some evidence.
说他们把一些证据弄错了
So the D.A.'s gonna have to dismiss your last two busts.
所以地检只能驳回你之前的两个案子
Great.
真好
And the slump gets worse.
低谷竟然还能更低点
I don't think it's a slump.
我不觉得这是低估
Honestly, you are straight-up cursed.
说实话 你简直就是被诅咒了
Good to know.
感谢告知
Can you hand me a paper towel, please, Gina?
请给我点纸巾行吗 Gina
There's no more left.
没有纸了
Yeah, that sounds right.
确实是
Hey.
嗨
You're dripping on my carpet.
你弄湿我地毯了
Oh, don't worry, sir. It's just urinal water.
不用担心 长官 只是便池水
Clean urinal water.
纯干净的便池水
You could eat off his shirt.
你都可以直接舔他衬衣
Why would I ever eat off his shirt?
我为啥要舔他的衬衣
Look, sir, I don't know what's going on,
长官 我不知道到底怎么回事
but I think I'm cursed.
但是我觉得我被诅咒了
Cursed, huh?
诅咒吗
The freakiest things have been happening to me.
诡异的事一直发生在我身上
I mean, I can't solve a case to save my life.
我没法破掉一个案子
Birds are unloading on me left and right.
鸟在我身上到处拉屎
And, two seconds ago...
两秒钟前
Hey, sarge, do we have any old t-shirts in here? I...
警长 你这里有穿过的衬衣么 我
Cursed.
被诅咒了
Yeah, I've seen this kind of thing before.
我之前也遇到过这情况
It happened to a friend of mine back in the 1-8.
在18区的时候我有个朋友也这样
Detective Smith.
Smith警探
We called him smitty.
我们叫他Smitty
He thought he was cursed,
他觉得他被诅咒了
and because cops are superstitious,
因为警♥察♥都很迷信
the whole precinct thought he was cursed.
整个辖区都觉得他被诅咒了
But then he found a case, and he solved it,
然后他破了个案子
and now he's married to Kate Upton.
现在他和Kate Upton结婚了
No. No one would go out on calls with him.
不是 没人愿和他一起办案
He responded to a riot at a gym without backup,
他孤身一人去处理健身房♥暴♥乱♥
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表