剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm his assistant, and I take that job incredibly seriously.
我是他的助理 我把这份工作看得非常重要
You're literally making paper airplanes out of police reports right now.
你正在用警♥察♥报告折纸飞机好吧
Well, how am I supposed to get it into that garbage can?
不然我要怎样把它扔到垃圾桶里呢
Come.
拜托啦
Fine, Captain's got a meeting
好吧 十分钟后
downstairs in ten minutes.
警监在楼下有个会要开
You're the best. Mwah!
你最好了 亲一个
What does your skin taste like?
你的脸怎么有味道
Dina Lohan. I'm wearing her face lotion.
Dina Lohan 我搽了她出的乳液
That's it.
没错 就是这个味
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, party's around the corner.
派对就在那边
Tipster said there'll be a huge amount of drug activity.
线人说这里会有大量毒品交易
Why is this costume so stiff?
这衣服怎么这么硬啊
And what is that smell?
什么味儿啊
The department never washes them, so it's probably vomit.
这衣服没洗过 可能是呕吐物吧
Hey!
嘿
I got you a chocolate.
给你个巧克力
Yet another great thing about Halloween... chocolate!
万圣节的另一大亮点 巧克力噢
Thanks. Oh, look.
谢谢 你看
Raggedy Ann is drinking vodka right from the bottle.
破烂娃娃直接拿着酒瓶喝伏特加了
People think if they put on a costume,
人们总是觉得穿着万圣节服装
they can just get away with anything they want.
就能随心所欲
Halloween is Christmas for jerks.
万圣节就是混♥蛋♥的圣诞节
Come on, ma'am. No open containers.
小姐 不准携带已开瓶的酒
Oh, and why should I listen to you, bone person?
我为啥要听你的呢 骨头人
It's called skeleton. It's a very common word.
这叫骨骼 这词谁都会好吗
Just put the vodka away.
把酒拿开
You guys are cops?
你们是警♥察♥
These guys are cops!
他们是警♥察♥
Are you in my ceiling, Peralta?
Peralta 你在我天花板上吗
No.
不在
So what's the plan?
这就是你的计划吗
You wait for me to leave my office,
等我离开办公室
lower yourself down, take my medal,
你再下来 拿走我的勋章
and win the bet?
然后就赢了
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
There's no one up here.
这上头没人
Peralta, just so you know,
Peralta 我告诉你
right now, I am taking my medal off the wall
现在 我把勋章从墙上取下来
and placing it in a locked safe
放到保险箱里
whose combination is known only to me.
密♥码♥只有我知道
The safe, in turn,
这个保险箱
is locked in the cabinet.
又是锁在柜子里的
The only key to that cabinet is on my person.
开柜子的唯一一把钥匙 在我身上
I'm off to my meeting. Good luck with your plan.
我现在去开会了 祝你好运
You think that scares me?
你以为这就能吓到我吗
I laugh in the face of adversity!
面对逆境我也淡然一笑
Are you still there?
你还在吗
Captain, are you still there? I can't hear...
警监 你还在吗 我听不到
Agh!
啊
Ow.
嗷
Here you go.
交给你
Don't touch the butter.
别碰黄油
What happened? I thought you guys were supposed to be at the warehouse party.
怎么了 我以为你们去了那个仓库派对呢
We got egged.
我们被扔鸡蛋了
Some of the shell got in my contacts
还有一些蛋壳砸到我隐形眼镜里了
and my hair and my mouth and my bra.
还有我的头发 我的嘴 我的胸罩
I can't tell if that's hot or not.
这算不算性感呢
Not hot. Eggshell in my bra is not hot.
不算 胸罩里有蛋壳一点儿也不性感
Well, it's kinda hot.
还是有点性感啦
Boobs go in a bra. Up top.
奶♥子♥挤在胸罩里 击掌
Whoo! My man.
好兄弟
Well, it sounds like costume duty is going great.
万圣节服装任务进展得蛮顺利嘛
So great. We're having the best time. Right, Amy?
太顺利了 我们在一起超开心 是吧 Amy
I wish I was dead.
我希望我死了
How's the unwinnable bet going?
无法取胜的赌怎么样了
Well, on the one hand, I fell through the ceiling
一方面我从天花板上掉下来了
and onto a pencil, but on the other hand,
还落到一支铅笔上 另一方面呢
I also badly bruised my brain.
我脑袋也狠狠地撞了一下
If you wanted to make a bet with Holt,
如果你想和Holt打赌
you shoulda made a bet you could win.
就赌个你能赢的啊
Like who wears more denim jackets.
比如说谁经常穿牛仔夹克
That was one time.
我就穿过一次
You guys never forget anything.
你们怎么什么都记得
You know, frankly, I'm a little surprised
说实话 我有点惊讶
you don't think I can win this thing.
你居然觉得我赢不了
You're always telling me how I'm the best.
你们总是跟我说我是最棒的
You're the best, Jake.
Jake 你是最棒的
Paperwork delivery.
送文件咯
You're the best, Jake.
Jake 你是最棒的
Jake, you're the best.
Jake 你是最棒的
Thank you, Charles.
谢谢 Charles
Yeah, maybe it's just Charles.
可能就Charles吧
Look, Jake,
Jake 是这样
I love you like you're one of my daughters. Really?
我当你是我女儿一样爱你 真的吗
But it's not about you or how smart you are.
但这跟你 和你有多聪明没关系
It's about Captain Holt.
这可是Holt警监
The man's a genius.
他是个天才
He's had your number at every turn.
他对你了如指掌
Well, not this day... Turn... time.
这天 这回 这次他赢不了
Sorry, I'm pretty sure I had a concussion back there.
不好意思 我刚才肯定摔成脑震荡了
Here I come. All right.
要倒了 好吧
Ohh, strong. Ahh.
噢 好强壮
Okay, here's the first set of royal babies I rounded up.
这是我找到的第一组皇家宝宝
Popular costume.
热门服装
Any of these guys look familiar?
有眼熟的吗
Maybe the third guy.
第三个吧
The baby who mugged me was pretty short.
抢我的宝宝很矮
You're not supposed to laugh at me.
你不应该取笑我
Number three,
三号♥
step forward and say, "Give me your money, you stupid bag of crap."
向前一步说 "把钱给我 你个蠢货屎球"
Gimme your money, you stupid bag of crap.
把钱给我 你个蠢货屎球
No, wrong giant baby.
不是这个大宝宝
I still want to know why you got kicked out of catholic school.
我还是想知道你是怎么被天主教学校开除的
Were you doing drugs?
你吸毒吗
Worse. Selling drugs?
更糟 贩毒吗
Worse. How bad could it have been?
更糟 还能有多糟
Did you burn down a church?
你放火烧了一座教堂吗
Number three, step forward and say the word "Worse."
三号♥ 上前一步说 "更糟"
Worse.
更糟
Excuse me, Gina.
不好意思 Gina
I can't find Peralta anywhere,
我怎么都找不到Peralta
and you're the only one who can decipher his handwriting.
只有你能看得懂他的字
He arrested that bunny, but I don't know what for.
他逮捕了那只兔子 但我不知道罪名是什么
He's either a crispy mother werewolf
他要么是一只脆皮狼人妈妈
or cowboy mustard, Oslo, Norway.
要么是从挪威奥斯陆来的芥末牛仔
The bunny groped multiple women on the subway.
这只兔子在地铁上猥亵了很多女人
Being able to read Jake's writing is a gift.
能看懂Jake的字迹是种天赋
A useless, useless gift.
没用的天赋
Excuse me one second.
等我一下
Nice costume, Peralta.
衣服不错啊 Peralta
No Peralta here.
这没有叫Peralta的
Just a normal janitor pushing trash around.
就是一个普通的清洁工收拾垃圾
Come out of there.
出来
Captain, hey.
警监 你好啊
You really thought this was gonna work?
你真觉得这样能行吗
Uh, it did work.
能行啊
This whole janitor gambit
这个清洁工的败局
was designed to fail.
是刻意而为的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表