剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
This is takin' too long!
怎么花了这么久时间
I'm gonna miss the farmer's market!
我都要错过农贸集♥会♥了
But I'm too busy.
但是我太忙了
I've got a special case I'm working on.
我手头有个特别的案子
Uh, Hitchcock,
Hitchcock
Boyle needs you to fill out a lineup.
Boyle要你去凑人数
Oh, great. I'll take my shirt off.
好啊 我把衣服脱了
No one asked you to take your shirt off.
没人要你脱衣服
Stop volunteering to take your shirt off.
别再主动脱衣服了
I can't hear you! Shirt's over my ears.
听不见 衣服挡住耳朵了
Hi, Rosa.
Rosa
Ooh, I like your shoes. They're a really pretty...
噢 我喜欢你的鞋子 真的非常
What do you need? Color. Okay.
你有啥要求 有色彩 好吧
You know how, every year, the precinct does
你知不知道每一年 我们片区
that Junior police program seminar?
都有少年警♥察♥项目
That thing where we try to get a bunch of loser kids
就是那个我们帮助没用的小孩
to become student snitches?
让他们变成学生告密者的那个项目吗
No, the thing where we try to get at-risk kids...
不是 使我们帮助边缘少年
Losers. To sign up to become Junior police officers.
没用的 报名成为少年警官
Snitches. What about it?
告密者 怎么了
Captain specifically asked me to run it this year.
警监指定要我来主管今年的项目
I signed you up to do it with me.
我替你报了名 和我一起做
Here's the info.
信息都在这
Now I gotta read something?
我还得看资料啊
Greetings. Fine.
你们好 好吧
I guess I can help you with those at-risk kids.
我想我能帮你们干这事
I don't need your help.
我不需要你帮忙
It's nothing personal, it's just...
我不是针对你 就是
You're not a cop, so I'm not really sure
你不是警♥察♥ 所以我也不太确定
you could help. Okay.
你能帮上忙 好吧
No hard feelings.
没啥不高兴的
But I hate you.
但是我恨你
Not joking. Bye.
不是开玩笑 再见
Ah, Mr. And Mrs. Terrino.
Terrino夫妇你们好
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你们来了
May I present to you...
让我介绍一下
Oh, my darlings. Thank God I found you.
我的宝贝儿 谢天谢地总算找到你们了
Oh, look at those beautiful cheeks.
看看你漂亮的脸蛋儿
I have no idea who this lady is.
我不认识这位女士
I've never seen her before in my life.
我这辈子都没见过这个人
What? No, she recognized you.
什么 她认出你了
This is Helen. Who's Helen?
这是Helen 谁是Helen
Oh! That's my husband.
那是我丈夫
I'm... I'm not really her husband.
我 我不是她丈夫
You're so much shorter than you used to be.
你比以前矮了好多
What did the Japanese do to you?
那些日本人都对你做了些啥啊
Different generation.
真不是一代人
Okay, this is Ethel Musterberg
这是Ethel Musterberg
from the prospect heights senior center.
展望高地养老院的
There was an I.D. Card in her back pocket.
她后裤袋里有张身份证
Why was your hand in her back pocket?
你的手怎么会伸到她的后裤袋里
Well, she told me she didn't have any I.D.,
她说她没有身份证
and, unlike Boyle, my first instinct
不像Boyle 我的第一反应
was not to caress her butt.
可不是去抚摸她屁♥股♥
Frisked! I frisked her butt!
是搜 我搜她的屁♥股♥
It looks like this case remains unsolved, Peralta.
看来还是没有破案啊 Peralta
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm in a slump!
我陷入低谷了
Oh, cool. You're all here in the break room.
真好 你们都在休息室
You asked us to come in here.
你叫我们过来的
What? Here's a hypothetical question.
什么 这儿有个假设性的问题
Let's say I knew someone
假如说我认识一个人
that, for the first time in their career,
在职业生涯中第一次
was experiencing, like, a minor slump.
遇到了小小的低谷
What do you think you would suggest
如果有人正在经历职业低谷
to that person if they were going through that?
你们会建议他们怎么做
Well, I haven't really been in a slump since my divorce.
自从我离婚以来 我就没有什么低谷了
So I'd tell this person, "Maybe get divorced."
所以我会对这个人说"离婚去吧"
He'd have to get married first.
但他首先得结婚
Okay, so the suggestion to beat
所以你的建议就是
is get married and then divorced.
结婚然后离婚
Rosa?
Rosa
Fly to Montreal, hit a classy hotel bar,
飞到蒙特利尔 找个经典的旅馆酒吧
bone a stranger, slump over.
上个陌生人 走出低谷
Wow, that sounds amazing.
哇 听着真棒
Yeah. That's a good one.
是啊 这是个好主意
Sarge, what would you do?
警长 你会怎么做
10,000 sit-ups.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个仰卧起坐
Okay, do you have a backup plan
假设这个人只能做
in case my hypothetical person can only do
9500个 或者3个
9,500, or 3?
你有后备计划吗
What's going on in here?
你们在这里头干嘛
We're helping Jake's friend got out of his slump.
我们在帮助Jake的朋友走出低谷
Or try working a case until it's solved, Peralta.
或者专注研究一个案子然后解决它 Peralta
I always find that closing cases
我觉得破案
is the best way to end the slump.
就是走出低谷的最佳方法
Thank you, Captain! He's right.
谢谢你 警监 他说的对
You just need a win.
你需要一次胜利
Pick your easiest, no-brainer case,
找个最简单 最不费脑的案子
and work it till it's done.
然后专攻它 直到破案
Fine!
好吧
Right after I do Rosa's Montreal sex thing.
先按Rosa说的在蒙特利尔打一炮
That sounds fun. Yeah.
听着就有意思 是啊
Okay, this is the Junior police program.
这是少年警官项目
Aka "Mission possible."
又名"靠谱碟中谍"
Your mission, should you choose to accept it,
你们的任务 如果你们选择接受
is to get your life back on track.
那就是选择让你们的生活重新步入正轨
Narc!
臭警♥察♥
What are you doing? Oh, hi, Amy.
你在干嘛呢 你好啊Amy
Since I have nothing to offer, and since I'm not a cop,
我没啥好帮忙的 而且我又不是警♥察♥
I thought I'd just show up and learn.
我就过来听听 好好学着咯
Do you wanna help me out here?
你能来帮帮我吗
Nah, I think I'm good.
不是很想
I know you think getting in trouble is cool.
我知道你们觉得惹麻烦很酷
But let me show you what can happen
我来展示一下如果你们继续这样下去
if you continue down this path.
将会发生什么
Hey, yo, I'm an at-risk kid,
我是个边缘少年
and I think it's cool to sell drugs.
贩毒真酷
Hold up... why does the kid selling drugs
等一下 为什么那个贩毒的
sound like he's black?
听起来像是个黑人
He's not. Well, why not?
他不是 为什么不是
Are you saying that black people can't sell drugs?
你的意思是黑人不能贩毒吗
No, I'm not saying that.
我没那个意思
We have a black President.
我们的总统就是黑人
Why can't black people sell drugs?
为什么黑人不能贩毒
I'm so confused.
我好混乱
Black people can sell drugs!
黑人可以贩毒
Black people can sell drugs!
黑人可以贩毒
Black people can sell drugs!
黑人可以贩毒
Black people can sell drugs!
黑人可以贩毒
Black people can sell drugs!
黑人可以贩毒
Black people can sell drugs!
黑人可以贩毒
Don't make me hit you again.
别逼我再打你一次
Um... I'm building this dollhouse for my girl.
我在给我女儿造娃娃屋
It's her birthday tomorrow.
明天是她生日
I told my wife I'd get it done.
我跟我妻子说了我会弄好的
I had the same exact one when I was a kid!
我小时候有个一模一样的
Mom, Charles is hogging my doll house!
妈 Charles占着我的娃娃屋
Grandma bought it for the both of us!
这是奶奶给我们两个人买♥♥的
You want some help, big man? No! I can do this.
要帮忙吗 不用 我可以的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表