剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
22.76.
二十二块七毛六
Keys. Okay, look.
钥匙 好吧
Tonight has been a little humiliating.
今晚让我颇为丢脸
Things are not going well,
事情都有点不太顺利
so I'm gonna just throw this out there.
我就直说了吧
What do you say we call off the bet
我们取消赌约怎么样
and pretend this whole thing never happened?
假装什么都没发生过
Oh, I'm not letting you off the hook.
我可不会放过你
What? No. Pfft.
啥 不是吧
I meant to give you an out, so you could save face.
我这是给你台阶下 让你保住颜面
This is getting sad.
有点可悲啊
Yeah, for you.
没错 对你来说
So.
所以呢
I called your school.
我联♥系♥了你的学校
And I managed to get a hold of one sister Bernadette.
找到了一位叫做Bernadette的修女
I remember that old bag. She was my favorite.
我还记得那个老家伙 我最喜欢的就是她
Well, guess what she said.
你猜她怎么说
Apparently, you were a model student
你是个模范学生
and transferred of your own volition.
是你自愿转学的
Fine.
好吧
The reason I left catholic school
我离开天主教学校的原因
was because I got into the american ballet academy.
是因为我进了美国芭蕾舞学院
I was a classical dancer.
我曾是个古典舞蹈演员
And I was good.
而且跳的很好
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew you were a big softy.
我就知道你其实是软肠子
You tell anyone, I break your face.
你敢告诉别人 我就打烂你的脸
No, you won't. You're too sensitive.
不 不会的 你太感性了
Captain, sorry to interrupt.
警监 打扰一下
Some officers just arrested Peralta.
有警官逮捕了Peralta
What? They caught him scaling
啊 他们抓到他
the side of the building with a blowtorch.
手持喷灯攀爬建筑物
Captain.
警监
Welcome to the endgame.
欢迎来到游戏的终盘
Would you care to shake the hand of the man who defeated you?
你愿意和这个打败了你的男人握手吗
Forgot I was wearing handcuffs. Ohh, that hurt.
忘了我带着手铐了 好疼
Whoo!
嗷
Climbing the side of the building with a blowtorch.
拿着喷灯攀爬建筑物
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
I was thinking I had better core strength.
我在想 我核心肌肉真强
I got winded, like, ten feet up.
我爬了十英尺才开始喘呢
I knew you wouldn't win the bet,
我知道 这个赌你是赢不了了
but your performance tonight has made me question
但是你今晚的表现让我产生了疑问
not only how good a Detective you are,
不仅是作为侦探你有多优秀
but, quite frankly, how smart you are.
而是你到底有多"聪明"
Well, that's not surprising. You constantly underestimate me.
一点也不惊讶 你老是低估我
No, you've been correctly estimated.
没有 我可没看走眼
You have five minutes until your deadline,
离期限还有五分钟
and here you are, handcuffed to a table,
你却坐在这里 双手被铐
in a locked room.
房♥间被锁
Which is precisely where I planned on being.
这正是我所精心策划的
Captain, let me tell you a little story.
警监 让我来给你讲个小故事吧
You remember when I fell through your ceiling?
还记得我从天花板摔下来吗
Yes, that was six hours ago.
记得 六小时前
It was, I admit, a disastrous failure.
是的 我承认 失败得一塌糊涂
But it gave me the idea for Herman,
但是却给了我Herman的灵感
the friendly janitor you met.
你遇见的那个友善的清洁工
With Herman, I commenced the perfect crime.
有了Herman相助 我开始了完美的犯罪计划
I caught you as Herman.
你假扮Herman的时候被我抓住了
But you didn't catch Rosa.
但是你没有抓住Rosa
Come out of there.
出来
As it turns out our friend Rosa is great at picking locks.
事实证明Rosa很擅长撬锁
Does not surprise me. No, me neither.
我还真不诧异 我也不
Of course, I had to find a way to get her out of your office
当然 我得在你发现之前
without you seeing her.
把她从办公室弄出来
So I created a diversion.
所以我声东击西
Not mistimed... Perfectly timed.
时机正好 分秒不差
so she could escape unseen.
她就趁你不注意溜了
What about the pigeons?
鸽子怎么回事
Oh, the gray pigeons?
那些灰鸽子吗
They were a red herring. Thank you.
只是为了转移你注意力 谢谢
Their only purpose was to draw you into the copy room
它们的唯一作用就是吸引你到复印室来
while two members of my team broke into your locked office.
与此同时我的两名队友正侵入你上锁的办公室
So now I had a way into your office
所以现在我有了进入你办公室的通道
and an open cabinet.
打开了柜子
All that was left was for the royal babies
剩下的 就是让那些皇家宝宝
to steal your keys.
偷你的钥匙了
Yes, but you didn't need the keys.
是的 但是你不需要钥匙
The cabinet was already unlocked.
柜子已经开了
You needed a way into the safe.
你要的是开保险箱的方式
And I got it.
我搞到了啊
You were so concerned with getting your keys back,
你太在意拿回你的钥匙
you didn't even notice the sergeant steal your phone.
所以你根本没注意到警长偷了你的手♥机♥
That's right, even the sergeant is on my side.
没错 连警长都是我这边的
I then had Charles dust your screen cover for prints.
然后我让Charles利用粉尘 从你的屏幕上获取指纹
The greasiest smudges revealed
最油腻的污渍揭示了你
the four numbers you use the most...
最常用的四个数字
The four numbers in your passcode.
组成你密♥码♥的四个数字
Based on your advanced age,
基于你都这把年纪了
I assumed that you use the same passcode for everything...
我猜测你所有东西都是同样的密♥码♥
Your phone, your email, and, of course,
你的手♥机♥ 你的电子邮件 当然 还有
your safe.
你的保险箱
That would be a fair assumption.
很靠谱的假设
It was at that point that I bumped into a girl
就在这个时刻我无意间碰到了一个
dressed as a sexy robot, and we got our flirt on... hard.
扮成性感机器人的女孩 我们调情了一番 很激烈
'Sup?
嗨
Sup? Jake Peralta.
嗨 Jake Peralta
And how was flirting part of the plan?
调情这部分在计划中是干嘛的
Oh, it wasn't. It just ruled.
这不是计划 只是锦上添花而已
And that brings us to five minutes ago,
那么让我们回到五分钟前
when Amy came to your office and told you
当Amy到你办公室 告诉你
that I had been arrested.
我被捕了
I knew she's the only one you would believe
我知道 她是唯一你会相信的人
because, frankly, she's usually too lame
因为 老实说 她通常都太逊了
to take part in these kinds of things.
不可能参与这样的行动
And as you walked over here,
在你走过来的时候
Charles awkwardly stuffed himself through your window
Charles正笨拙的把自己从窗户塞进去
and opened your safe.
打开你的保险箱
We had the four numbers of your code,
我们有你密♥码♥的四个数字
which meant there were 24 possible combinations for Charles to try.
意味着Charles需要尝试24种可能的组合
That could take up to four minutes,
这差不多得花四分钟
which is why I really dragged out this explanation.
也就是为什么我慢悠悠地给你解释这一切
I mean, really stretched it. I don't know if you noticed,
真的很详细地解释 不知道你注意到了没
but there were times where I was like,
但是有很多次 像是我说
what am I even talking about? This isn't...
我在说什么呢 这不是
Oh.
喔
But now, four minutes is up.
但是现在 四分钟到了
Which means Boyle is either on the other side of that door
意味着 不是Boyle正在门的另一边
holding your medal,
拿着你的勋章
or I've lost.
就是我输了
Well, Captain,
看吧 警监
it seems that Jake isn't the only person you underestima...
看来Jake不是唯一你低估的
20 seconds to spare. Game over, Captain.
还有20秒 游戏结束 警监
Check me.
将我
I think you mean "Checkmate."
我想你是说 将军
You really need to learn how to play chess.
你真的得好好学学国际象棋了
How did you get everyone to help you?
你是怎么让大家都帮你的
I appealed to their sense of teamwork and camaraderie
我举♥行♥了一场令莎士比亚都为之汗颜的演讲
with a rousing speech that would put Shakespeare to shame.
唤起了他们的团队之情 同志之爱
For too long,
太久了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表