剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Looks like maybe his belt
好像他的腰带
had a pretty epic struggle with his stomach.
和他的肚子挣扎得很紧啊
What are you thinking, Boyle?
你觉得呢 Bolye
All ri... I'm calling natural causes.
好 我说是自然原因
We got heart medicine over here,
这边有心脏药
home defibrillator.
家用除颤器
And a frequent customer gift basket
还有布鲁克林卫理公会心脏科
from the cardiac wing of Brooklyn Methodist.
送的常客礼物篮
This case is open and shut.
开 合 结案 这么明了的案子
Just like his mouth was, constantly.
就像他嘴一样 经常一开一合
That was my last fat joke. Okay?
这是我最后一个胖子笑话
Diaz, check and see if there's
Diaz 去看看
any more meds in the bathroom.
浴室还有没有药
Boyle, see what you can find in the bedroom.
Boyle 去卧室翻翻
I'll take the kitchen.
我去厨房♥
Yep, that's exactly what I was gonna say.
我正想这么安排呢
It's... it's so weird.
好诡异啊
He's so good at knowing
他真是很会猜测
what I'm gonna tell him to do,
我要他去做什么
he just does it. It's weird.
他就这样办到了 真诡异
Hey, sergeant.
警长
You know how you're really good at doodling?
你挺能涂鸦的嘛
I know you think you're complimenting me,
我知道你觉得你在夸我
but calling them doodles is an insult.
但是你说这些是"涂鸦"很侮辱人的
You a big fan of Picasso's doodles?
你很喜欢毕加索的"涂鸦"吗
Sorry.
对不起
Can you please draw a perp for me?
能不能帮我画个罪犯
The sketch artist is out sick
模拟画像师请病假了
and the Captain wants this done right away.
警监希望马上把这事儿搞定
He's in a bad mood.
他心情不好
Is he?
是吗
I can never read him.
我是看不透他
You look chipper, Captain.
警监 你看上去很好啊
You have a fun weekend?
周末过得很开心吗
There was a small fire in my home.
我家有场小火灾
I lost many photo albums of treasured memories.
那些满载珍贵回忆的相册都没了
I'm devastated.
我伤心欲绝
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
he and I have a connection
我和他有心灵感应
and there is something bothering him.
他现在烦着呢
Can you help me out?
你帮帮我嘛
Great.
太好了
Ma'am, can you please describe the perp
女士 能不能向Jeffords警长描述一下
to sergeant Jeffords?
疑犯的样子
Yeah, he had, um, dark, curly hair,
好的 他头发是深色的 卷的
and a neck tattoo...
脖子上有纹身
Wait, wait, wait. Slow down.
等下 等下 慢点
Let's start with the eyes.
从眼睛开始
Were they desperate? Lonely?
眼神很绝望吗 还是很孤单
Did they betray heartache?
是不是看上去很伤心
They were brown.
是棕色的
Do you even want your purse back?
你还想把钱包找回来吗
So far you've managed to tell three fat jokes
你已经说了三个胖子笑话了
and completely bulldoze Charles.
而且一直在挤兑Charles
Is that your idea of being a good secondary?
好副手就是这样的吗
First off, I've told four.
首先 我讲了四个胖子笑话
And second, I'm helping.
其次 我在帮他
I mean, I started cataloguing the contents of the fridge,
我在列举冰箱里的东西
but it turns out there's not enough paper on earth.
然后发现用尽世界上所有的纸都写不下
Five fat jokes.
五个胖子笑话了
Thanks, Arnie.
谢了Arnie
See, Arnie thinks I'm doing great.
你看 Arnie就觉得我做得很好
Arnie, shut up.
Arnie 闭嘴
Jake, for once, just hang back
Jake 就这一次 你能不能别插手
and let Boyle do his job.
好好让Boyle来处理
Fine.
好吧
Unless I get a direct order from Boyle
除非Boyle给我下令
I will stand here motionless
否则我就这么站着一动不动
like a wise, old oak tree.
像一颗睿智的老橡树
You look like an idiot.
你像个傻♥逼♥
I'm so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Patterson.
Patterson夫人 我对您丈夫的离去感到很遗憾
Can you talk about what happened after breakfast?
能不能告诉我早餐过后发生的事情
I took the dog for a walk.
我出去遛了一会儿狗
When I came back, he was dead.
我回来的时候 他就死了
I'm just in shock.
我真的很震惊
We were going on a cruise together next week.
我们本计划下周去邮轮旅行的
He had pre-purchased the unlimited soda package.
他都预定了无限♥量♥的苏打套餐
I'm sure the soft drink industry mourns his passing.
我相信汽水工业都会哀悼他的离别的
Motion reactivated.
行动重启
Hey.
嗨
Detective Jake Peralta.
我是Jake Peralta探员
Dr. Rossi. I'm the new medical examiner.
我是新来的法医 Rossi
Don't let me get in your way.
我还是不要打断你的工作了
I'm sure you have a lot to do.
肯定很多要处理的
Actually, I've been given a direct order
实际上 上级命令我
to do nothing, so.
什么都不用做
What brings you here...
你为啥来这
Okay. All right.
好 没事
Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思 不好意思
You all right? What's up?
你还好吧 你怎么样呢
How's the Patterson case looking?
Patterson的案子什么情况
It looks like natural causes,
看着像是自然死亡
but I'll know for sure once I get
但要等到明天出了
the autopsy results tomorrow.
验尸结果才能确定
Jake volunteered to follow up with the M.E.
而且Jake主动跟进验尸进程
My man is all over it.
我的人就是敬业啊
I'm really glad you could sneak away from your case.
我真高兴你能从你的案子里脱身
Well, it's technically not really my case,
严格意义上讲那不是我的案子
but on the plus side, I have all the time in the world.
但从好的方面想 我可以自♥由♥支配自己的时间啊
Oh. To you.
哦 敬你
And to the ginormous, dead fat man
还有那位庞然大物死胖子
who brought us together.
是他让我们相遇
Hey, Jake.
嗨 Jake
Have you heard anything from the M.E.?
收到法医那边的消息了么
She hasn't sent the autopsy report.
她还没送来验尸报告
Oh, that's strange.
真稀奇
Maybe probably a bunch more people died
可能是有很多死人
and she got super busy?
她非常忙吧
That's definitely what happened.
肯定是这么回事
Okay, just let me know when she calls.
好 那她告诉你了就赶紧告诉我
You got it.
没问题
Hey, can I ask you guys something?
嗨 能问你们点事儿么
Can you keep a secret?
你们能保密么
Do you know anything about my life?
你知道我任何关于我生活上的事儿么
No, I do not. Good point.
不知道 说得好
Okay, so you know the new medical examiner?
好 你们知道那个新来的法医么
I kinda had sex with her last night.
昨晚我算是跟她上♥床♥了
What? Oh, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.
啥 不好意思 我忘了是在跟你说话了
Sex is something that two adults do with their bodies
上♥床♥就是当两个成年互相吸引之后产生的
when they're attracted to each other.
一系列身体接触
He's right, Santiago. Do you not know that?
他说得对 Santiago 你不知道么
I meant, what were you thinking?
我的意思是 你脑子进水了啊
She was supposed to be doing an autopsy
她应该为你的主管Charles
for your primary, Charles.
做尸检的
The guy died of natural causes.
那人是自然死亡
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
Anyways, back to last night.
继续说昨晚
As you would imagine, I'm normally up
你们可以想象 正常情况下
for pretty much anything in the bedroom,
绝大部分床上的花式我都能接受
but I can't tell if what happened was weird or sexy.
但是昨晚的事儿我也不知道是诡异还是性感了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表