剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I...
我
Oh, God.
天啊
I forgot I promised to help you,
我忘了答应过帮你
and I made plans to go to the Berkshires with my boyfriend.
然后跟男友计划好去伯克郡酒店度假
Oh.
噢
Wait.
等等
So you lied to me to get out of work?
所以你是为了翘班说谎
Yes.
对
I may be a liar, but I've got great teeth.
虽然我说谎 但是我的牙齿很好
And no one can take that from me.
没人能把它抢走
Have you heard of "Over-brushing?"
你有没有听过"过分清洁"
Oh, no.
不是吧
Your aggressive technique has stripped away
你过度的清洁损害了
the protective enamel and much of your gum.
你的牙釉质和大部分的胶质
You have seven cavities.
你有七颗龋齿
I have to say... I feel like you deserve this.
我只能说 你活该
Charles!
Charles
What the hell is wrong with you?
你脑子有问题啊
You told Hitchcock and Scully?
居然告诉了Hitchcock和Scully
No! What?
不 这不是真的
Yep, this... is... happening.
是的 正如你所见
They were scary.
他们很可怕
It was like that moment in Planet of Apes
就像人猿星球里面
when the monkey talked.
那些猴子讲话的画面
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
You let me into your special place.
你们让我去你们的私密处
Ew. I messed up, and I'll fix it.
真恶心 我搞砸了 我会处理好的
It's okay, Charles, you don't have to.
没事 Charles 不用
No! It's not okay. Babylon hath fallen.
没事才怪呢 巴比伦要沦陷了
Charles betrayed us and I will make him pay for it.
Charles背叛了我们 我要他得到报应
Gina, enough.
Gina 够了
Boyle needed a bathroom, so we told him about it.
Boyle需要个洗手间 我们告诉了他
Just like I told you when you needed it?
就像你需要的时候 我告诉了你一样
Leave him alone. He saved my life.
随他去吧 他救过我
Plus... he's pitiful.
而且他很可怜
And his life is crap right now.
他的生活现在一团糟
Yeah! It is! Thank you, Rosa.
是啊 谢谢 Rosa
I'm telling you this machine is broken.
我都说了这机器坏了
Ask me a question.
问我一个问题
Is Jay Z really your favorite artist?
Jay Z真的是你最喜欢的艺人吗
Yes, obviously.
当然是
Lie.
说谎
See? It's busted. Is it?
看到没 它坏了 是吗
Or is your favorite artist really Taylor Swift?
还是你最喜欢的艺人其实是Taylor Swift
No.
不是
Lie. All right, fine.
说谎 好吧 我承认
She is.
是她
She makes me feel things.
她很触动我
She makes me all of us feel things!
她能触动所有人
Look, that machine is working just fine.
你看 这个机器运作良好
Why are you being so crazy about this case?
你为什么要对这个案子这么执着
I wanted to work the toughest case we had.
我想要做我们最难的案子
Why?
为什么
Because it would feel awesome to solve it.
因为如果解决了这个会很棒
Because a real man doesn't run from a challenge.
因为一个真男人不会逃避挑战
I mean, do they run from the bulls in Pamplona?
人们会在西班牙躲开牛吗
Yeah. That's the whole point of it.
是啊 这就是斗牛的意义所在
Seriously? That seems lame.
真的吗 有点怂诶
I don't know why you wanna spend the entire weekend at work,
我不知道你为什么想把整个周末浪费在工作上
but I'm going home to my family.
但是我要回家和我的家人在一起
See you tomorrow, Jake.
明天见 Jake
Fine, abandon me!
好吧 抛弃我
I don't want you here anyway.
我也不想你在这
That's a lie.
你撒谎了
Come on, man.
别拆穿啊 兄弟
I got here an hour early. This better be good.
我提前一个小时到了 最好有好消息
Hmm? Holy Moses!
我的个天哪
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I have not slept in, since I last saw you, many hours.
我自打上一次见你后 已经很久很久没睡了
Plus, I think I'm hallucinating
而且 我觉得我产生幻觉了
because I'm pretty sure I just heard your biceps mocking me.
因为我很确定我刚刚听见你的二头肌在嘲笑我
No, that's possible.
不 这很有可能
My biceps mock a lotta people. Mm.
我的二头肌嘲笑过很多人
Good to know.
那我就放心了
So I rewatched the interrogation, and get this.
我重新看了笔录 然后发现了这个
Sophia wasn't lying about anything.
Sophia没有撒谎
She doesn't know who killed Nate Dexter.
她不知道是谁杀了Nate Dexter
But... she does know something way better.
但是 她知道更好的事
Come with me.
跟我来
Jake! Hmm?
Jake 嗯
People normally move after they say that.
人们通常会在说完这句话后开始动身带路
Oh, yeah, I feel asleep for a second.
没错 我刚刚睡着了
Sorry.
抱歉
Come with me.
跟我来
Okay! Ahh!
好了 啊
Y'all ready for this? You know what I'm saying?
准备好了吗 知道我要说什么吗
Terry Jeffords, allow me to introduce to you...
Terry Jeffords 请允许我向你介绍
Our murder victim, the not-dead Nate Dexter.
我们谋杀案的受害者 未死的Nate Dexter
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Right?
对吧
Sophia wasn't lying.
Sophia没有撒谎
I was just not asking the right questions.
我只是没问对问题
She hadn't seen her husband in eight years,
她都八年没见过她老公了
but she was positive there's no way that he killed Dexter.
但是还确信他没杀Dexter
That's when it occurred to me, no one killed him.
这就提醒了我 没有人杀了他
Hey, Nate, just talking about how you're alive.
Nate 说说你怎么活过来了
Yeah, I'm alive.
我根本没死啊
But whose melted torso did we find?
那我们找到的被熔化的尸体是谁
Sophia's husband.
Sophia的老公
Yes!
没错
Sophia and Dexter were having an affair,
Sophia和Dexter有婚外情
husband found out, Nate killed him.
她老公发现了 Nate杀了他
Now I'm telling my friend about how you killed that guy.
我在告诉我朋友你是怎么杀死那个人的
It was for love!
那是为了爱
Cool motive, still a murder.
很酷的动机 但还是谋杀
Also, you remember that severed finger?
你还记得那截断指吗
Check this out. Hey, Nate.
瞧瞧这个 Nate
Show us your hands, please?
给我们看你的手
Ho-ho! Right?
哈哈 对了吧
Cut it off himself. How screwed up is that?
自己切了手指 多悲催啊
Anyway, I asked all of my CIs if they had dealings with a nine-fingered man.
总之 我问了所有线人是否和一个九根手指的男人做过交易
Unsolvable case... Solved!
不可能解决的案子 就这样解决了
Whoo!
哇噢
What'd you wanna talk to us about?
你想要告诉我们什么
Well, I got Hitchcock and Scully
我让Hitchcock和Scully
to promise never to use our bathroom again.
保证以后不再用我们的洗手间
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
The Donald and I call it "The art of the deal."
Donald和我叫它"交易的艺术"
You want your bathroom back, fine.
你想要回你们的洗手间 好吧
I want your chair. Mine smells like my butt.
我想要你的椅子 我的椅子和我屁♥股♥一个味
Ew! Fine.
真恶心 好吧
And we want your coyote blanket.
我们还想要你的郊狼毛毯
It's not a coyote, it's a wolf.
那不是郊狼 那是狼
Learn your animals, idiot.
好好学习动物知识吧 白♥痴♥
Told you she wasn't serious.
告诉过你她不是认真的了
Let's go, Scully.
我们走吧 Scully
Fine!
好吧
I can't believe you gave up wolfie.
我不敢相信你献出了小狼
It was worth it.
这很值得
Plus, I'm done with wolves now.
而且 我已经不喜欢狼了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表