剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Oh, boy.
天呐
I thought I wanted to do this on my deathbed,
我本想临终再说的
But apparently I could die randomly in some hallway somewhere, so...
但很显然我可能会意外地就死在走廊里了 所以
You didn't invite me to your wedding and it hurt my feelings.
你没邀请我参加婚礼 我很伤心
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
I'm sorry. It's just...
对不起 只是
Vivian thought it might be weird to invite you
Vivian觉得请你去会很怪的
because I used to be, you know,
你知道 我曾经
all-consumed by my passionate love for you or whatever.
全心全意地爱着你什么的
It's okay. I understand.
没事 我懂
Hey, thanks for shooting that guy.
嘿 谢谢你射那个人
Hey, my pleasure.
嘿 我很荣幸
Your pleasure?
荣幸
This was a human being you just killed.
你可是刚杀了人
Bill "Perp" Had a family.
罪犯Bill是有家庭的
Oh! Whoa!
哦 哇
Hostages are in there.
人♥质♥在那里面
Intel says there's a couple of heavily-armed perps with them.
情报显示有几个全副武装的罪犯守着他们
You want to wait for backup?
要等候支援吗
No time. We only have a minute 12 to beat the record.
没时间了 离记录只有1分12秒了
I'm going in.
我要进去了
Don't worry. I have a plan on how to beat them.
别担心 我有击败他们的计策
Give up.
投降
What?
啥
Trust me. Or don't. I'm doing it anyway.
信不信由你 反正我要这么干了
NYPD! Don't shoot!
纽约警♥察♥ 别开枪
I'm here to surrender.
我来投降的
Let the hostages go and take me instead.
放人♥质♥走 我来替他们
Not happening.
不可能
Drop the weapons!
放下武器
All right, all right, my fingers are off the triggers.
好好 我松开扳机了
I'm just gonna slowly put them down in front of me.
我会慢慢把枪放在面前
Slowly put 'em...
慢慢地
Oh! Damn it!
哦 该死
Terry, time!
Terry 多少时间
18 minutes, 28 seconds. You broke the record!
18分钟28秒 破纪录啦
Yes! Nice!
太棒了
Well done.
干得好
All in a day's work, elderly lady.
这是我们应该做的 老奶奶
All in a day's work.
我们应该做的
Ah, there he is!
啊 他来啦
Yeah!
好耶
The record is ours.
记录是我们的了
That's so amazing, Jake.
太棒了 Jake
Check it out. I got us prizes.
来看看 我拿了奖品
Sweet. "Victim."
赞 "受害者"
I can't believe your final kill came with Scully's move.
不敢相信你最后一击用的是Scully的手法
You went upsy-downsies?
你用了倒挂金钩射击法吗
That's what I call it, because you hold the gun upside-down.
我这么叫它是因为你把枪倒过来拿
Yes, Scully, I went upsy-downsies.
是的 Scully 我用了倒挂金钩
And none of you will ever speak of it again.
你们不准再提这事儿
But I want to speak of it. You looked really dumb.
可我想说唉 你看起来真蠢
Man, I feel so good.
我感觉真好
Almost makes me want to start taking things seriously all the time,
差点就让要我开始一直这么严肃下去了
but them I'm like, "Boobs, fart, boobs, whatever."
接着我又想 "蠢蛋 狗屁 蠢蛋 管他呢"
Alright, let's go. Drinks are on me.
好 走吧 我请大家喝一杯
Nice! Here we go, nine-nine!
太好了 99片区 走啦
Actually, Teddy asked me to get dinner,
实际上 Teddy请我吃饭
so maybe I can meet up with you guys afterwards?
要么我吃过饭再来找你们
Oh. Neat. Yeah. Of course.
哦 好 当然了
Cool.
好嘞
Boobs. Fart. Boobs, whatever.
蠢蛋 狗屁 蠢蛋 管他呢
So I just talked to Vivian.
我刚和Vivian说过了
I told her I really want you to come to the wedding,
我告诉她我很想让你来参加婚礼
and she said okay.
她说可以
Thanks. I'm excited to go.
谢谢 很高兴能去
Also, "STD" Stands for "Sexually transmitted disease."
还有 "STD"是"性病"的意思
That is correct.
是的
It is, however, very expensive to reprint those cards,
但是重新印制请帖太贵了
so we're leaning into it.
所以我们只能将就了
Rosie Diaz, will you accept my STD?
Rosie Diaz 接受我的"STD"吗
I look forward to having it forever.
我一直很期待
Mm.
呵呵
Well, congratulations, everyone, on a perfect run.
恭喜大家 表现很完美
And a new course record.
并且创造新的训练纪录
And congratulations to you, Captain,
也要恭喜你 警监
on beating your Kwazy Cupcakes addiction!
克服了轰狂蛋糕成瘾
Captain Holt!
敬Holt警监
Okay, I had to tell them. It's my nature.
好啦好啦 我忍♥不住说出来 我天性八卦
You helped me today, so I'll give you a pass on embarrassing me publicly.
今天你帮了我 所以这次你让我当众难堪就算了
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel that the reason I was so vulnerable to this game
我觉得我对这游戏没抵抗力
was because technology has evolved to the...
是因为科技演已经发展到
Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道
I think it's just bright and stupid and fun.
我觉得它就是欢快 傻瓜 又有趣
So fun.
太有趣了
So fun. So fun.
非常有趣 非常有趣
What's going on, Vic Kovac?
怎么啦 Vic Kovac
What do you think Amy sees in Teddy?
你说Amy看上Teddy啥了
So you do like her. I'm just curious.
这么说你真的喜欢她 我只是好奇
I mean, I guess he's okay-looking.
我觉得他样子还行
And he's a good cop.
也是个好警♥察♥
They're both kind of dorky about police stuff.
他们都是警♥察♥呆子
Also, he set the course record,
还有他创造了训练记录
but that's nothing. I broke it, like, 20 minutes later.
但没什么了不起 我20分钟后就破了他的记录
You want to know why she went out with him and not you?
你想知道为什么她和他约会而不是和你吗
Yeah.
想
Because he actually asked her out.
因为他采取行动约她了
Hey, Vivian.
嘿 Vivian
Rosa.
Rosa
I'm here to celebrate with the team.
我来这里一起庆祝
Look, I'm not really good at this stuff, but...
听着 虽然我不太会说话
Thank you for inviting me to your wedding.
谢谢你邀请我参加你们婚礼
I'm really happy I could come,
很高兴我能去
and I promise it won't be weird at all.
我保证不会怪怪的
Yeah, I'm really happy you could come too.
是啊 我也很高兴
'Cause I didn't think it was gonna happen.
因为我本来觉得你来不了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, Chuck told me you were gonna be out of town that weekend,
Chuck告诉我 你那个周末会出城
and then, you know, he just told me that your plans changed,
然后他告诉我你行程有变
so, uh... so yeah, so that's great news.
所以么 真是个好消息
Why would it be weird?
为什么你来会怪怪的
Um, it'd be weird 'cause I'm weird.
因为我是怪人
Oh.
哦
Whooo...
呜
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Night, everyone.
晚安 各位
Hey, Amy. Check it out.
嘿 Amy 看看这个
No way, you won coolest kill?
不会吧 你赢了最酷击杀奖吗
Not even close.
大错特错
It turns out anyone can just buy themselves a children's karate trophy.
其实每个人都可以给自己买♥♥一个儿童空手道奖杯
Smart. Yeah.
聪明 是啊
Hey, before you go, I wanted to ask you something.
嘿 你走前问你件事儿好吗
Of course.
问吧
I was just wondering...
我想知道
Are you wearing lipstick?
你涂了口红吗
Yeah, I'm going out with Teddy again.
是啊 我又要跟Teddy约会了
Does it look weird?
看着会怪吗
I called my 13-year-old niece for makeup tips,
我向我13岁的侄女求助化妆技巧
but I don't know if I trust her.
不过我不知道能不能信她
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表