剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Gina, what are you thinking about right now?
Gina 你现在在想什么
I was thinking how I would make the perfect american president,
我在想我会是一个完美的美国总统
Based upon my skill set, dance ability, and bloodlust.
根据我的技能组合 舞技和杀戮欲
That is fascinating.
太厉害了
"Ah-shan-ti."
"阿香缇"
Oh, man, it's black Tom Selleck and white Sidney Poitier.
看哪 黑人Tom Selleck和白人Sidney Poitier
Come on.
加把劲啊
All books and no magazines?
全是书 没有杂♥志♥
What kind of crappy library's full of books?
什么狗屎书房♥啊 全是书
A crap library.
狗屎书房♥
All of the magazines are in the bathroom.
所有杂♥志♥都在厕所
Great solve, Peralta.
干得漂亮 Peralta
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Captain.
警监
I didn't hear you silently sneak up on me.
我没听见你悄悄地跟踪我
Oh, that reminds me, tell Kevin that I am available for brunch
正好提醒了我 告诉Kevin我有空一起吃早午餐
On Sunday the 17th.
17号♥周日
The 17th is a Tuesday.
17号♥是周二
Why are you talking about The New Yorker all of a sudden?
为什么你突然开始谈论<纽约客>了
I always talk about smart stuff.
我总是谈论睿智的东西
You know, the jazz age, what's in a name,
你懂的 爵士时代 艺术摇滚
The 1950s movies that are from the '50s.
出自五十年代的五十年代电影
Those were the categories on Jeopardy last night.
这些都是昨晚<挑战自我>的类目
Don't try so hard to impress my husband.
不要这么拼命取悦我丈夫
Yes, sir.
遵命
To the crap library.
去狗屎书房♥
April 13th, May 2nd...
4月13号♥ 5月2号♥
Come on! Why doesn't my life always work out perfectly?
拜托 为什么我的人生就不能春风得意呢
Uh, just a second! I'm halfway done!
呃 稍等一下 我只做到一半
I'm halfway there, I'm halfway done...
已经一半了 做了一半
With what's happening in here. Okay.
我在做的事情 好吧
**Una furtiva lagrima*
*偷洒一滴泪
This song gets to me every time.
这首歌♥总能让我感动
It's beautiful. You must be so proud.
太美妙了 你一定很骄傲
I sure am.
当然
How long have you two been together?
你们在一起多久了
We've been partners for almost 30 years.
我们搭档快三十年了
So do you two ever get harassed at work?
你们工作的时候被骚扰过吗
Harassed? For what?
骚扰 为什么
For being a gay couple who works together in the nypd.
因为你们是一对在纽约警局共事的同性♥伴♥侣♥
Peralta. Hey, don't you one-minute me.
Peralta 喂 别给我一分钟手势
I will break that finger off. Hang up that phone.
我会把你的手指折断 挂掉电♥话♥
I'm talking to my credit card company.
我在给我的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥
I tried to get an online subscription to The New Yorker,
我想要在线订阅<纽约客>
And they declined me.
他们拒绝了我
Apparently, based on my previous purchases,
显然 根据我过往的购买♥♥记录
They assumed it was fraud.
他们认为这是诈骗
That's crazy. I'm fancy.
太扯淡了 我很高雅的
One time, I had coffee-flavored ice cream.
有一次 我还吃了咖啡味的冰淇淋呢
Shut up! Okay.
闭嘴 好吧
Hang up now.
挂掉电♥话♥
If you're that desperate, the first two paragraphs of the article are on the free site.
你都走投无路了 文章的前两段在网站上是可以免费阅读的
Hmm. You have one minute to look it up,
给你一分钟的时间去找
And then if I catch you on that phone again...
如果我再一次看到你用手♥机♥的话
Oh, my. Don't worry.
天啊 别担心
I'm due for an upgrade, and my babies are on the cloud.
我本来就要换手♥机♥了 资料也都在云端
He is so strong.
他可真壮
Ah, thank you.
啊 谢谢
Lovely party, Kevin.
派对很棒 Kevin
These tiny pickles are hilarious.
这些小酱瓜真好笑
They're called cornichon.
这叫西印度小黄瓜
So that New Yorker article about human trafficking
关于<纽约客>上那篇人口贩卖♥♥的文章
We were discussing Yes, so interesting,
我们之前提起的 是的 非常有趣
Especially the first two paragraphs.
特别是开头的两段
Right, but what did you think of the thesis,
确实 但你觉得文章的论点怎么样
Vis-a-vis modern slavery and its undeniable role in the economy?
对比现代奴隶制和其在社会经济中不可否认的作用
Good.
好
If you ask me, the whole thesis was way off base,
要我说的话 整个论点大错特错
Vis-a-vis the rest of the article
对比文章的其他部分
Vis-a-vis...America.
对比 美国
The article was antislavery.
文章是反奴隶制的
Are you saying that slavery is good?
你是说奴隶制是好的
You know, I think you're missing the point of the article.
知道吗 我觉得你误解了文章的重点
You must not be remembering it right.
你一定是记错了
Well, I just read it last night as I got in bed.
文章是我昨晚睡前读的
It's quite fresh in my memory.
记忆很清晰
Ah. You know,
啊 知道吗
I would like to hear more of your thoughts.
我想听听你更多的想法
And I would love to give them to you,
我也很想说给你听
But unfortunately, I have got to hit the crap library.
但很不幸 我得去趟狗屎书房♥
Excuse me one second.
稍等一下
My last meal on earth?
我的最后一餐
That's a great question.
这是个好问题
I'd go classic french. Ortolan.
我会吃经典的法餐 蒿雀
Tiny songbird, eaten in a single bite,
小小的鸣禽 仅需一口
Bones and all in open defiance of god.
骨肉皆食 藐视上帝
It's illegal to consume ortolan,
吃蒿雀是犯法的
But I actually got academic dispensation to eat one once.
但是我曾经被协会特许品尝一次
Ohh. The beak, very crunchy.
噢 那鸟喙 相当脆
That is literally the sexiest thing anyone has ever said.
这简直是有史以来最性感的话
How are you single?
你怎么会是单身呢
You're not seeing anyone?
没有对象吗
No. There is nobody in my life.
不 我孑然一身
Sort of a sad thing to wink about, I realize now.
突然意识到 这么可悲的事没什么好眨眼的
Aren't you supposed to be babysitting Gina?
你不是该去盯着Gina吗
Doesn't need my help.
没我事了
She's over there, dazzling some psychologists.
一群心理学家在那围着她呢
All men are at least 30% attracted to me.
所有男人都至少有百分之三十对我的迷恋
My mother cried the day I was born,
我出生那天我妈妈就哭了
Because she knew she would never be better than me.
因为她知道她永远不可能超越我
At any given moment, I'm thinking about one thing:
在任何时刻 我都在想一件事
Richard Dreyfuss hunkered over eating dog food.
Richard Dreyfuss蹲在那吃狗食
I feel like I'm the paris of people.
我觉得我是人类中的巴黎
Complete overlap of ego and id.
自我和本我的完全交叠
It's been theorized,
一直存在于理论中
But I never thought I'd see it.
从没想到能亲眼见到
I'm exquisite.
怪我过分美丽
I can't believe I'm frenching in the closet.
难以置信 我居然在衣柜里舌吻
I feel like a teenager!
感觉回到了青少年时代
I feel like I'm 40 again.
我感觉又回到了40岁
Chew on this shiso leaf.
嚼一片紫苏叶
It'll give our kissing
会给我们的吻
Umami flavor.
增添情致
Delicious.
美味至极
Time to put my newfound knowledge to the test.
是时候实验我的新知识了
So, sir, popcorn setting, always too short, am I right?
警监 爆米花的设置时间 总是太短 对吧
I'm sorry?
你说啥
On our microwave. We have the same microwave.
微波炉啊 我们用一样的微波炉
Oh, I didn't buy it. It came with the house.
噢 那不是我买♥♥的 房♥子里本来就有的
Hummus. Thoughts?
鹰嘴豆泥 有什么想法吗
I have no thoughts about hummus.
我对鹰嘴豆泥完全没有想法
If you'll excuse me.
不好意思
Yeah.
好吧
Blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill you.
如果要我仁慈地杀了你 就眨两下眼睛
I thought I had done enough recon,
我还以为侦察够了
But clearly, I have only scratched the surface.
但是很显然 我连边都还没摸着呢
If I'm gonna bond with him,
看来要和警监更亲近
I have to massively violate his privacy.
我不得不全面侵犯他的隐私了
But Truffaut wrote breathless,
但是<精疲力尽>是特吕弗写的
And I've always considered movies a writer's medium.
我认为一个电影的灵魂就是剧本
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表