剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You told him his superpower was being so embarrassing
你跟他说他的超能量实在是太愚蠢
that people laughed themselves to death.
大家都笑到吐♥血♥身亡了
Yeah.
是啊
For those of you who don't know me,
可能有些人还不认识我
I'm officer Brian Jense.
我是Brian Jense警官
Listen to him talk.
听听他说的
He has no gravitas.
一点都不庄重
Do you know what gravitas sounds like?
你知道怎样才庄重吗
Greetings, all.
诸位好
For example, details about this organization
有关这个组织的细节
should be included in NYPD recruitment literature and on the website.
应该出现在纽约警局的招聘文书里和网页上
He actually has some good ideas.
他真的有些好想法
Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss him,
也许你不应该这么快就对他嗤之以鼻
like you were with a certain amazing dance troop.
就像你对某支明明很棒的舞蹈队那样
He isn't fit to be president.
他不适合当主席
He hasn't spent the last 25 years
他在过去的25年里
fighting to build this organization.
可没有尽心尽力来孕育这个组织
Right, is that bad? I thought you created agla--naca--macapa
是啊 那样不好吗 我以为你建立这个"扭腰痛经"
or whatever, so people like him
管它叫什么 就是为了他这样的人
wouldn't have to go through what you went through.
不会再次经历你经历过的重重困境
Isn't it a good thing that Brian Jensen
Brian Jensen在过去的25年里
didn't have to struggle for 25 years
没有为了站上这个讲台而受尽麻烦
just to get up on this stage?
这难道不是件好事吗
Thank you all for your time.
谢谢你们的聆听
I hope you vote for me.
希望你们能投我一票
Greetings, all.
诸位好
You know what the toughest part about being a gay black police officer is?
你们知道作为一名黑人同志警官最困难的地方是什么吗
The discrimination.
歧视
What?
不是吧
At the very first meeting of the AAGLNYCPA,
在纽黑同警协的首次会议上
I was elected president unanimously,
大会一致通过由我担任主席
because I was the only member
因为只有我一个成员
and I voted for myself.
我投了自己一票
But after 25 years of struggle,
但是经过25年苦心经营
I am no longer the only member.
我不再是唯一的成员了
And I look forward to casting my vote for someone else.
而我也相当期待把自己的一票投给别人
That is why I withdraw my name from consideration as president.
所以我决定退出竞选
Congratulations, Brian.
祝贺你 Brian
If you screw this up, I will impeach you.
如果搞砸了 我一定会弹劾你的
I wrote the bylaws, so I know how to do it.
规章都是我写的 我很清楚怎么弹劾
But I'm very happy for you.
不过我还是为你感到高兴
But I will impeach you, if necessary.
可出了什么岔子 我还是会弹劾你的
Anyways, Charles wanted me to reiterate how sorry he is,
无论如何 Charles让我务必向你们致歉
but he got an emergency call.
可他是收到一个紧急电♥话♥
And that is plausible, because we're detectives.
这听起来很合理 因为我们是警探
Well, is it a tough case?
噢 这案子很棘手吧
'cause Charlie was acting so weird tonight.
我看Charlie今晚怪怪的
Mm-hmm. Work has been so stressful.
嗯 工作压力山大
Speaking of, here is your coat.
噢对了 你的外套
I've gotta run.
我要走了
If you wouldn't mind using the back exit,
你们不介意的话 从后门出去吧
it'll be much safer. Trust me.
那样安全多了 相信我
I'm a cop. New York, right?
我是警♥察♥ 纽约啊
Charles, what are you doing here?
Charles 你在这干嘛
I'm so close to getting you out of this.
我差点就帮你全身而退了
They're putting their coats on.
她们大衣都穿上了
Funny story i was walking home and I passed a pawn shop.
跟你说个趣事 我回家时路过一家当铺
And then I went into a trance.
鬼使神差地进去了
And now I have this engagement ring.
现在我有了枚订婚戒指
No, Charles! Well,
不是吧 Charles 好了
I'm gonna go ask Vivian to marry me. Bye.
我要向Vivian求婚 拜拜
No, give me that. Jake! Give that back.
不 给我 Jake 还给我
I'm doing this for your own good.
我这样做是为你好
You've gone full Boyle. I'm helping you out.
你简直是情痴Boyle了 我这是帮你
Give me that ring, or I'm gonna pepper spray you.
戒指还我 否则我要使上胡椒喷雾了
Pepper spray me, I will pepper spray you!
你喷我 我也会喷你
No!
不
Crap! Crap! Aah, crap! Crap! Aw, crap!
呸 呸 呸 呸 呸
Hey, buddy.
嘿 兄弟
Got you that fancy coffee you like.
给你买♥♥了最爱的花式咖啡
Nah, I don't want it.
不了 不想喝
Ah, so expensive.
啊 很贵的
How you holding up?
你还好吗
Well, Jake, I've been better.
Jake 我好多了
Right. Look, I'm sorry
好了 听着 对不起
I threw your ring in that boiling pork water.
我不该把你的戒指扔进热猪肉汤里
Yeah. I'm sorry I pepper sprayed you.
我也很抱歉 不该用胡椒喷雾喷你
I'm sorry I pepper sprayed you.
我也不该喷你的
It burned like hell, right? Yeah.
烧死人了 对吧 就是
Thank god for that soda.
幸亏当时有汽水
Ahh, it's so sticky, but it feels so good.
啊 虽然很黏 可感觉好极了
Ooh, cab.
噢 出租车来了
After you. Yes, sir.
你先请 是的 长官
What are you two still doing here? Isn't your shift over?
你们俩怎么还在 你们不是该下班了吗
There's something we need to take care of.
我们有点事要处理
Oh, Super Dan, over here. Thanks for coming.
噢 超级丹 这边 很感激你能过来
Great.
不是吧
You two?
你们俩
If you guys want to make fun of me,
要嘲笑我的话
just come down to pita paradise like everyone else does.
约我到皮塔天堂就可以啦
We need your help. Why?
我们急需您的帮助 为什么
What happened to Scully and Hitchcock?
Scully和Hitchcock呢
They're busy, cleaning Hitchcock's ear.
在忙 忙着帮Hitchcock掏耳朵
Yeah. Did you witness any of these men selling narcotics?
没错 你有见过这里任何一个卖♥♥麻醉毒品吗
This is so official.
这好正式啊
Yeah, this guy, number three.
没错 就是他 三号♥
That's the mope we brought in.
就是之前抓的忧郁男
Yeah, okay.
行 好了
We're gonna need to take your statement.
我们需要给你录份口供
Spare no detail. Really?
别漏掉任何细节 当真
Mmhmm. Yeah!
嗯 太棒了
Okay, um, all right.
好吧 事情是这样的
Well, uh, I was driving around my neighborhood
呃 当时我在家附近溜达
in the "Danmobile," Which is my bike.
骑着"丹车" 我的自行车
I know what we did wrong.
我知道我们错了
Yeah, we should've followed the rules,
的确 我们是该按规章办事
but more importantly, we're supposed to help out everyone, no matter what.
而更重要的是 我们应该帮助每个人 无论如何
That's right.
说得不错
Nice work on the arrest.
逮捕行动做得很好
I got vaccinated that year,
那年我接种了疫苗
but then I still got the flu.
但还是感染了流感
Whoa.
哇
Don't be bummed, man.
别难过了 兄弟
It's gonna be okay. No, it isn't.
会好起来的 不 不会的
You can't be with me every minute of every day.
你不可能每分每秒都伴随着我的
I'm in love with this woman, for real.
我真的爱上了这个女人
And I'm gonna go full Boyle and scare her off.
然后就会情痴Boyle 把她吓跑的
No, we can figure this out, all right?
不会的 我们一起想办法 好吗
I still got your phone, so you're good there hey, hey, hey, hey.
你的手♥机♥还在我这 这事解决了 嘿 嘿 嘿
I think we're gonna get robbed.
感觉我们要被抢劫啦
I need to pull over.
我要停一下
Flat tire.
爆胎了
Give me your wallets.
钱包给我
NYPD, you're under arrest for armed robbery!
警♥察♥ 你已因持械抢劫被捕了
A little to the left, charles.
枪口往左移一点 charles
Yeah, I'm still not seeing great because of the pepper spray.
对 因为胡椒喷雾 我视力不咋地
Hey, cab driver's in the interrogation room.
嘿 出租车司机在审讯室
You ready? Let's do it.
你准备好没 走吧
Oh, no, what's this?
噢 不是吧 怎么回事
What is this?
怎么回事
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表