剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
NYPD. Freeze.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Change the channel and then freeze.
先换台再不许动
Put it down!
放下手上东西
Put it down, put it down.
放下手上东西
This is a weird request, but will you switch places with me?
我有个诡异的请求 能换换位置么
I really don't wanna see the score.
我实在不想看到比分
Oh, yeah. Thank you. That's so much better. Oh!
谢谢 好多了
Why are there so many TVs in here?
为什么这里这么多电视
Thank you.
谢谢
The money was still in the bookie's safe. All the numbers match.
钱还在庄家的保险柜里 序列号♥都匹配上了
Let's head back to Santiago's party. Ah, no thanks.
我们回去Santiago的聚会吧 还是算了
I think I'm gonna head home and watch the football game,
我还是回家看球赛吧
which was ruined for me!
虽然已经被毁了
What's your problem with celebrating Thanksgiving?
你到底为啥对庆祝感恩节这么大意见
It's a sucky holiday. It's always sucked.
这节日好烂 总是很衰
My mom worked. My dad was gone.
我妈要上班 我爸离家出走了
And I sat at home, watching football.
而我在家看球赛
Look, Jake.
听着 Jake
I came from a very formal family.
我生在一个很拘谨的家庭
My parents were not especially affectionate.
我父母不太会表达疼爱
Really? "Your Honor" Wasn't a big snuggler?
真的么 你叫你妈"大人"不是在撒娇吗
But the beauty of being an adult is that you can make a new family
但是作为成年人的好处就是你可以组建一个
with new traditions.
有新传统的新家庭
Well, that's nice, captain, but I don't have a new family yet,
真动人 警监 但我还没有新家庭
so I guess I'm stuck with my awesome old traditions.
所以我还是保持我超赞的旧传统吧
Okay. I'll tell the squad you couldn't make it.
好 我会告诉他们你不能来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Before you go, can I borrow some money?
你走之前我能借点钱么
I'm getting some pretty serious vibes from Wendy over there,
我和那个Wendy产生了不少火花啊
and I'd like to take her someplace special.
我想带她去个特别的地方
Hey. What are y'all doing here?
嘿 你们都在这里干嘛
Amy broke everything and got us kicked out of the bar.
Amy砸坏酒吧 害我们被赶出来了
Then we got attacked by rats. It's the best Thanksgiving ever.
接着还被老鼠攻击 真是史上最棒的感恩节
Fascinating.
厉害嘛
Happy Turkey Day. Right through there, gentlemen.
火鸡节快乐啊 放那边吧 先生们
Not a lot of places are open,
没几家店还开着
so this will be a multiethnic, nontraditional Thanksgiving.
所以这将是一个跨种族的非传统形式的感恩节
It's a real culinary challenge.
烹饪起来也很有挑战
Give me 15 minutes, and then we feast.
十五分钟后就能开饭了
Make it five.
给你五分钟
You eat with your eyes, so the plating alone...
吃饭是要讲究形意的 光是这摆盘
Five, Boyle!
五分钟 Boyle
Captain? Hm?
警监 嗯
I wanna tell you something.
我有事想跟你说
I think you're...
我觉得你吧
Like, when I was a little girl...
好像 我小的时候吧
You think I'm like when you were a little girl?
你觉得我像你小时候
Forget it. The moment's passed. Is this about your toast?
算了 已经错过时机了 是指你的祝酒词么
How'd you get that? Gina gave it to me.
怎么在你手里 Gina给我的
It's very well-written.
写得很好
There are several compelling anecdotes. The fonts suit the tone.
几个吸引人的小故事 字体和故事基调很搭
Good work.
干得漂亮
I do feel, however, the word choice could've been improved in spots.
不过 有几个地方选词还是有提高的空间
I marked them "Awk" For "Awkward."
我都用"囧"标注出来了 表示"囧词"
That was the best thing anyone's ever said to me.
从来没有人这么夸奖过我
"I marked them 'Awk' for 'Awkward'?"
"我都用'囧'标注出来了 表示'囧词' "吗
It's advice. He's mentoring me.
这是建议 他在教我诶
Yes!
好诶
So this is kind of a play on your typical Thanksgiving dinner.
这算是传统感恩节晚餐的另类演绎
For turkey, we have the peking duck with a veggie samosa stuffing.
火鸡换成了北♥京♥烤鸭 填料用素馅饼
The potatoes are the empanadas with an Ethiopian lentil stew gravy.
土豆换成了墨西哥酥皮饺子配埃塞俄比亚红豆肉汁汤
And for dessert, some seasonal gelatin cups.
甜点是当季的果冻
Okay, I ran out of money.
好吧 钱都用完了
They're from when Hitchcock got his colonoscopy.
这些是Hitchcock做结肠镜检查时拿的
Bon appetit.
祝大家好胃口
I'm here, I'm here.
我来啦 我来啦
Finally something to actually be thankful for.
终于有需要感谢的事情了吧
What are you wearing? Santiago said to dress up, so...
你穿的什么啊 Santiago说要盛装出席 所以
Well, you look beautiful.
你真美
That's my thing now. I'm just owning it.
这句算我的名言了 我的招牌
Okay. Before we eat...
好了 吃饭之前
Nope, not doing that again. Move. Could you pass the, uh...
不 别再来这套了 开动 能不能递给我那
You get that hand near me again, you're gonna lose it.
你要是再把手拿过来 我就叉掉它
Okey-doke, let's eat.
好嘞 开吃吧
Hey, thanks for giving a copy of my toast to Holt.
嘿 谢谢你把我的祝酒词给了Holt
That was nice of you. Oh, you're welcome.
你有心了 不用谢
I mean, you don't have to get so freaked out around him.
你不用每次在他面前都小题大做
You were just trying to tell him you respect him.
只要告诉他 你很敬重他
Okay.
好吧
But, to be honest, I kinda gave it to him as a prank,
不过 老实说 我给他的时候只是想恶作剧一把
'cause I thought it would be super embarrassing for you.
因为我觉得这肯定会让你很难堪的
But I'm happy it worked out.
但是我也很开心能够喜剧收尾
But I would've been happy if you hated it.
不过如果能惹恼你 我会更开心的啦
But I'm happy you didn't.
但还是很庆幸你没有
So, you pretty much got the disaster night you were hoping for?
你一直期待今天晚上会悲剧 算是得偿所愿了吗
Yeah, till you made the best
是啊 直到你搞出一顿
Thanksgiving meal I've ever had and ruined it.
这么丰盛的感恩节晚餐 毁了我的愿望
Excuse me! Uh, so, earlier at Amy's,
容我说一句 之前在Amy家
I didn't give a real toast
我的祝酒词是瞎说的
because I didn't know what to say.
因为我不知道要说些什么
But, since that time,
但是 后来
a wise, unsmiling man named Gerald Jimes
一个叫Gerald Jimes的智慧又不苟言笑的男人
made me realize what I am thankful for.
让我意识到我要感谢的是什么
So, I'd just like to say I'm happy to be here...
所以 我很高兴能够来这里
With my family.
和我的家人在一起
My super-weird family, with two black dads and...
我超级诡异的家庭 有两个黑人老爸
Two Latina daughters and two white sons and...
两个拉丁女儿 还有两个白人儿子
Gina, and...
Gina 还有
I don't know what you are... Some strange giant baby?
我不知道该给你个什么角色 怪异的巨婴嘛
To the NineNine! To the NineNine!
敬99片区 敬99片区
That was perfect.
说得真感人啊
Uh, Boyle cries! I got Boyle Bingo!
喔 Boyle哭了 Boyle宾果我赢了
No... Yeah!
不 耶
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表