剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey, cap'n, got a second?
船长 能打扰你一下吗
It's "Captain." What did I say?
是警监 我刚说啥了
"Cap'n," Like cap'n crunch.
船长 嘎吱船长那个船长
All right, but to be fair, cap'n crunch was a war hero
好吧 但是嘎吱船长是一个战争英雄
and the primary male role model in my house, growing up, so...
是我们家所有小孩成长过程中的偶像 所以
Anyways, cap-tain, you know that
总之 警监 你知道
jewelry store robbery down by grand army Plaza?
那起大军团广场边的珠宝店抢劫案吧
Mmhmm. I know who did it... Dustin Whitman.
嗯 我知道是谁干的 Dustin Whitman
I put him in Rikers two years ago.
两年前我把他送进了里克斯监狱
He just got out,
他最近出来了
and the crime scene matches his M.O. Perfectly.
犯罪现场很符合他的犯案习惯
Okay, what do we got?
有什么发现
Well, security cam shows a male suspect, 5'9"...
从监控录像来看 是一个男性嫌疑人 身高1米8左右
Wearing a black ski mask.
戴着黑色滑雪面罩
He bypassed the McConnell alarm
用磁安全开关
by using the magnetic kill switch.
绕过了警报系统
And he only stole diamonds, nothing over two carats.
而且只偷两克拉以下的钻石
Yeah, exactly. How'd you know?
没错 完全正确 你怎么知道的
I'm a Detective. It's what I do.
我是一个警探 这就是我的特长
I'm just kidding. I need a lot more information.
逗你玩呢 我还需要更多信息
But that would've been a great exit line, right?
不过这是个很好的退场词 对吧
The crime techs aren't done yet,
虽然还没弄清作案手段
but I'm 100% sure it's Whitman.
但是我百分百确定就是Whitman
Well, let's see what kind of physical evidence
那我们先找找有什么证据
they turn up, and then we can talk arrest.
再来讨论逮捕的事
Actually, hilarious story.
呃 这事嘛 说来好笑了
So that is Dustin Whitman.
那就是Dustin Whitman
You already arrested him? With insufficient evidence?
你在证据不足的情况下就逮捕了他
By law, we have 48 hours to find that evidence,
法律规定 我们有48小时来找证据
or we have to let him go.
不然就得放他走
You just started the clock.
倒计时开始了
What's up with this emergency meeting?
为啥开紧急会议
Whoa, Detective Santiago.
哇噢 Santiago警探
Big date tonight. How do I look?
佳人有约 我看上去怎么样
Well, I think you look...
我认为你看起来
Sorry, that was supposed to be a catcall.
抱歉 本来应该发出口哨声的
I don't know how this works.
我玩不太来这个东西
Hey, is this why you were getting makeup tips
难怪你之前去拘留所
from the prostitute in the holding cell?
问那个妓♥女♥怎么化妆
I just wanted to know how she got such smoky eyes.
我只是想知道那个烟熏妆是怎么化的
Turns out it was an std rash.
后来发现是性病皮疹
Detective Peralta has made a collar in the jewelry store heist.
Peralta警探在珠宝店抢劫案中逮捕了一个人
Way to go, jakey. Ah, that's okay.
干的好 Jakey 没什么啦
No. He didn't get sufficient evidence to make it stick,
不 他并没有充足的证据 去定那个人的罪
so we have the next 48 hours to fix his mistake.
所以接下来48小时 我们要去修正这个错误
Damn it, Jake.
该死的 Jake
What evidence did you have when you arrested this guy?
你逮捕他的时候手上有啥证据
Some pretty ironclad stuff.
很铁的证据啦
Dustin, it's been a while.
Dustin 好久不见
Mind if I ask you a few questions?
介意我问你几个问题吗
Well, well, well, if it isn't Joke Peralta.
呵呵 这不是Joke(笑话 音似Jake) Peralta嘛
That's it, you're under arrest.
够了 你被捕了
Case closed?
铁证吧
If we don't find something conclusive,
如果我们没有找到确凿的证据
it jeopardizes the case
不仅会影响办案
and opens the department up to a lawsuit.
还可能遭到起诉
So cancel your plans.
所以取消你们的计划
We're here until this is over.
我们要战斗到破案那一刻
Damn it, Peralta. Ow!
你去死好了 Peralta 喔
I know everyone's mad at Peralta
我知道 周末被毁了
for ruining their weekend.
你们都很生Peralta的气
But?
但是
That was it.
没但是了
I was just demonstrating
我只是在向Peratla警探
for Detective Peralta what a fact is.
展示什么叫事实
Terry, you just pulled two double. You must be tired.
你喝特浓的咖啡 一定是很累了吧
I'll stay for this Whitman debacle.
我会在这里守着这个Whitman的
You go home. I'm not tired.
你回家吧 我不累啊
Why would you think I was tired?
你为什么觉得我累了
I ended up doing 25 minutes
结果我做了25分钟的
of sleep chin-ups on muscle memory alone.
睡眠肌肉独♥立♥记忆引体向上
Tired Terry still gets after it,
疲惫的Terry依然很有劲
that's all I'm saying.
厉害吧
Hey, Gina, can you order food for us at the flatbush diner?
嘿 Gina 能帮我们去弗拉特布♥什♥餐馆订个饭么
They make the best pies in New York City.
他们的派是全纽约最好吃的
Oopsie, you said something super dumb.
哎哟 有人说了蠢话喽
The best pie in the city's at crust.
最好的派显然是克洛斯特餐馆的
Wrong. Ignorant and wrong.
错 大错特错
Uh, you think you can just bully people,
你以为你可以横行霸道吗
but you can't. It's not okay.
你不行 这样行不通
I'm the bully around here, ask anyone.
我才是这里的霸王 不信你问问
Boyle, you're always blogging on that foodie website.
Boyle 你总是在逛美食网站
Which pie's better?
哪里的派更好
Yeah, whose do you like better, mine or Rosa's?
对 你更喜欢谁的 我的还是Rosa的
Oh, uh, you know, I-I haven't
这两个地方
been to either place yet.
我都没去过
Why is your eye twitching?
你的眼皮干嘛抽抽
Wouldn't you like to know?
你不会想知道的
Could I see you for a second in the evidence lockup?
我们可以去证物室单独说会话吗
Charles, I know what's going on.
Charles 我知道你是怎么回事
You've tried both pies.
两种派你都吃过
You know mine is better.
你知道我的更好
But you're scared to tell Rosa,
但是害怕告诉Rosa
cause you're into her.
因为你喜欢她
What?
什么
That is not true, okay?
才不是这样呢 好吗
I-I-I don't even like food.
我 我根本都不喜欢食物
What? Who's Rosa?
啥 Rosa是谁啊
Y-you're the scared one.
你才怕她
Planning your strategy?
在计划战略呢
No, I'm just making funny faces at him.
不 我只是在对他做鬼脸
This mirrored glass is awesome.
这个镜面玻璃真是太棒了
It straight-up works.
太有用了
An effective use of your limited time.
时间有限 你浪费得很有效率
It is, actually. That's how I got him last time.
事实上 上次我就是这么搞定他的
Let him stew for a little bit, got in his head,
晾他一会儿 自己焦虑去
and he confessed.
然后他就认罪了
You better be right. I am.
最好是这样 本来就是
Hey, make some funny faces while I'm in there.
我进去的时候做几个鬼脸
I wanna see if I can tell.
我看看从里面能不能看见
I didn't do anything, joke.
我什么也没做 Joke
That's funny.
真有意思
You said the exact same thing last time.
上次你也说了同样的话
And how'd that work out for you?
最后是什么个结果呢
Let's take a look.
我们看看吧
Okay. Here's you at your trial.
这是你在受审
You in prison.
这是你在监狱
Me meeting Regis philbin.
这是我遇见Regis Philbin
That was fun.
很有趣
You still in prison.
还是你在监狱
Me at splash mountain, just pepper these in here.
我在玩激流勇进 加点料而已
You in prison, you in prison,
你在监狱 还是是监狱
you in prison, you get it.
依然在监狱 你懂的
You got the wrong guy. All right.
你抓错人了 好吧
Not ready to confess?
不准备认罪
Fine by me.
无所谓
I got all the time in the world.
我有的是时间
No, you actually have 48 hours.
不 你只有48小时
I know the law.
我懂法律
Nuh-uh.
哈
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表