剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
There's no way there's four "M"S in that word, right?
一个单词里面不可能有四个"M"吧
I already turned down the job.
我已经拒绝那份工作了
Seriously?
你认真的
In the end, you were right. I don't wanna sit at a desk.
最后你还是对的 我不想做文书工作
And right now, I like where I am.
我很喜欢我现在的工作
Ah.
啊
but thanks for thinking I'm great.
但是 谢谢你对我的认可
No, I take back all of the things I just said.
才不是 我收回刚才说的话
Uh-uh. You said I was a good detective,
嗯哼 你说了我是个好警探
And you were nice.
你是个好人呐
This is my nightmare.
真是我的噩梦
Lookee, lookee.
看哪 看哪
I thought I saw your big, white ass lumbering around.
我就说看到你又大又白的屁♥股♥拱来拱去了
As for you, santiago, well, now you certainly showed your true colors, didn't you?
至于你 Santiago 现在彻底暴露你的愚蠢本性了吧
And they're a shade of pink called "Loser."
他们就是粉色的一种 叫做"撸色"(失败者)
All right, everybody just calm down.
好了 大家都淡定
There's no reason we can't be friends.
没道理我们不能做朋友啊
Here, I brought you a peace offering.
你看 我给你带了份和平的献礼
Run!
快跑
Uh-oh.
呃哦
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表