剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
But she's refusing treatment.
可她却放弃治疗
We got into it again last night.
昨晚我们又吵上了
I went out for some fresh air,
我出去透了口气
but I forgot to close the door,
却忘了关门
and our dog cinnamon got out.
我们养的狗桂桂跑出去了
Oh, no.
喔 不是吧
Cinnamon got hit by a drunk driver.
桂桂被一个醉驾的家伙撞了
I wish I could say she was put out of her misery instantly,
我真希望桂桂的痛苦能快点了结
but the vet assured us that her suffering was unending and terrible.
但是兽医说她受的苦 持续又加剧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just venting a little. I-I appreciate...
我情绪有点止不住 我想你们能
Of course.
当然
Anything for a good friend like you.
有困难尽管找我们
Charles, can I see you for a minute?
Charles 能单独和你聊聊吗
Yep.
好
My first question is,
首先我有个问题
why are the two of you doing this self-evaluation together?
你们干嘛要一起做自评
Scully doesn't handle pressure well.
Scully应对不了太大压力
Um...
嗯
Um... Not to brag,
嗯 不是我自夸
but Scully and I have a combined total of 14 arrests.
Scully和我总共加一块儿抓捕成功14次
Would've been 20, but we only got 14.
本来会有20次的 不过只有14次算数
That's not enough arrests.
这个数字哪够
Well, no one asked you.
没人问你意见啊
It's a self-evaluation.
不是自评吗
Come on, Scully.
走吧 Scully
I'm trying to hurry,
我想快点来着
but when you grab the hair, it breaks apart.
但是一抓头发它们就散开了
The key is you use your hands like scoopers.
要领是手要像铲子一样使
Just go...
这样
What the hell is going on here?
你们这是在做什么啊
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this, sir.
我相信一定有合理解释吧 长官
Uh, we accidentally dropped all our loose hair and shaving cream in this locker,
我们不小心把自己的毛发和剃须膏落到这个柜子里了
so we're cleaning it out.
所以我们要清洁下
Hasn't Detective Lohank been through enough?
Lohank探员还没遭够罪吗
He just got diagnosed with prostate cancer.
他刚刚拿到诊断说有前列腺癌
Course he did.
他是受够了
Clean this up. Now.
现在给我搞干净
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What's wrong with you guys?
你们什么毛病
I've lost control of my squad.
我快对自己班组失去掌控了
Should we turn some lights on?
我们不能开灯吗
Trying to save electricity, Gina.
要省电啊 Gina
Your massage chair is on.
你还开着按♥摩♥椅呢
Yeah, I'm poor. I'm not a savage.
我穷不代表我是野人
Man, what am I gonna do?
天 我该怎么办
Well, what if I bought the apartment?
不如我买♥♥下这公♥寓♥
What are you talking about?
你说什么呀
And then I could rent it to you till you find a new place.
那样我就可以租给你直到你找到新公♥寓♥
What?
啥
How could you afford this place?
你怎么买♥♥得起这地方
Have you been dealing drugs?
你贩毒吗
No, I'm thrifty.
我很节俭好不好
I cut my own hair. I walk to work.
我自己理发 上班用走的
I eat Scully's lunch every day.
中午我就吃Scully的午饭
I've rented the same crap box since I was 20
我从20岁起就租住在一个蜗居没动过
'cause it's so cheap.
就因为便宜
I've saved up money,
我钱都省下来了
and I'm looking for a real estate opportunity.
我在房♥地♥产♥里找投资机会
Ew. A real estate opportunity?
唷 房♥地♥产♥投资机会
Are you being serious?
你认真的吗
We were drinking 40's this morning.
今早我们还一起喝瓶装啤酒呢
I'm saying I could give you a fair rent
我是说我可以给你开个公道的租金
because I would be your landlady.
因为我要做你房♥东啊
Whoa, whoa, you be my landlady?
你要做我房♥东
You're Gina.
你是Gina吧
Your lifelong dream is to be on wife swap.
你的终身梦想是要玩换妻
You call gum "The dentist."
你管口香糖叫"牙医"
You think Ray J is a national treasure.
你觉得Ray J是国宝人物
Yeah, so what? I'm eclectic.
那又怎样 不拘一格就是我
You're not better than me, okay?
你不比我好 好吗
And I'm glad that I still own this place
我很高兴自己还是这里主人
because I can happily invite you to leave.
因为这样我就能请你离开了
Grow up, Jake.
长大吧 Jake
"Grow up, Jake."
"长大吧 Jake"
Oh, my goodness.
天呐
Yeah, thanks for your help.
对对 谢谢你帮忙哦
Old-school styles.
就像小时候
I take back the "Z"!
我不和你说"小屎候"了
Whoa, you okay?
你还好吗
Yep.
好
Just checking out my new bedroom.
就是查看下我的新卧室
Oh, good.
很好
It feels like scoliosis
睡着好似脊柱弯曲
and smells like 10 million butts.
闻着好似无数屁香泛起
I take it your apartment thing didn't work out.
我看是你公♥寓♥的事搞砸了吧
When did everyone decide to become an adult?
什么时候起大家都决定要做成年人了
I mean, I know you were born in your fifties, but come on.
我知道你一出生就50岁了 但是拜托
Thanks?
谢谢
Get this.
听好了
Gina just offered to buy Nana's apartment
Gina提出买♥♥下我奶奶的公♥寓♥
as a real estate opportunity
作为房♥地♥产♥投资机会
and become my "Landlady."
并成为我的房♥东
Jake... I know.
Jake 我懂
She was just trying to help,
她只是想帮忙
but we've known each other since we were kids,
但我们打小就认识
you know?
知道吗
I got her her job.
我帮她找到这份差事
Which an ice cream cone could do, by the way.
就连冰激凌筒都能干♥她♥的活
And now I find out she's been saving all these years?
现在呢 我却发现她这些年一直在省钱
Jake... I know.
Jake 我懂
The person that I'm really mad at is myself
我其实只是在气自己
for screwing this whole thing up.
不争气搞砸一切
I gotta talk to Gina. Thanks for your help, Amy.
我去找Gina谈谈 谢谢你帮忙 Amy
Didn't say anything, don't want credit in case it goes wrong.
我一句也没说 别归功于我 也别归罪于我
Yeah, that's smart, given my track record.
想想我以前做的事儿 你算聪明的
Hey, wait.
等一下
What would you say Holt thinks my biggest flaw is?
你觉得Holt会觉得我最大的缺点在哪里
Who care what Holt thinks?
谁管Holt怎么想
What's most important
最重要的是
is what I think your biggest flaw is.
我觉得你最大缺点是什么
And there are so many to choose from...
那可是有一大堆缺点可选
Too competitive, prone to jealousy,
争强好胜 善妒他人
bit of a killjoy,
不解风情
your shame cigarettes.
你还是大烟枪
Oh, my God. But your biggest flaw is...
天呐 但是你最大的缺点是
You suck at throwing away your secret lists.
你无法神不知鬼不觉的丢掉秘密笔记
Well, that was fun today.
今天真有趣
Although I'm pretty sure I caught some form of face lice from that bag of hair.
尽管我确信自己从那堆头发上染了些虱子
Being a cop is dangerous.
警♥察♥可是高危职业
Although I knew that going in.
不过我还是入警了
Yeah, it was fun. Hey, you wanna grab a drink?
是挺有趣 要喝一杯吗
Oh, shoot, I would, but I'm meeting Vivian
哦 我想啊 但我约了Vivian
for that romantic pig colon dinner.
吃浪漫猪大肠盛餐
Hey, Rosa.
嘿 Rosa
I want to apologize.
我想道歉
I haven't been much fun to hang out with
过去的一年里和我在一起
over the last year or so
都是很无趣的事
on account of all the asking you out
你看我 老约你出去
and smelling your hair
闻你头发
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表