剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Go back inside!
快回里面去
Are you talking to us or the fart?
你在和我们说还是在和屁说
So, Vivian, do you ever go watch hockey?
对了 Vivian 你看冰球比赛吗
No, I'm not one for sports.
不 我对体育不感兴趣
Of course you're not.
我想也是
My graduate student told me the craziest story about her family.
我的研究生学生跟我说了件她家最疯狂的事
That's hilarious!
真有趣
Hey, can you pass me the maple syrup, please?
嘿 能把枫糖浆递给我吗
Speaking of, where does the best maple syrup come from again?
说到这个 最好的枫糖浆是哪里出产的来着
Vermont.
佛蒙特州
Oh, and Canada.
噢 还有加拿大
Canada? Hey, that reminds me.
加拿大吗 嘿 这倒提醒了我
Weren't the two of you talking about maybe moving there?
你们俩是不是考虑搬去那儿啊
Oh, yeah, we are so excited to start this new chapter of our lives together.
没错 要翻开我们生活的新篇章 我们都激动死了
Yeah. Well, although I have to say,
是啊 但作为一个阅读了
as someone who's read many of the older chapters in Charles's life,
不少Charles生活老篇章的人来说
I wonder if that's the best thing for him.
我不知道这对他来说是不是最好的选择
That's so sweet of you to care, but...
感谢你的关心 但是
Chuck is excited about moving to Canada, right, baby?
Chuck很期待能搬去加拿大 对吧宝贝
Mm, mouth full. I love you.
嗯 嘴满说不了话 我爱你
But what about his job and all of his friends
但是他的工作他的朋友
and his Brooklyn-based pizza blog?
还有他的布鲁克林披萨博客怎么办
Do they even have pizza in Canada?
加拿大有披萨吗
Yes, it's puffier, and it's sweet.
有的 而且更松软 还是甜的
It's called Manitoba Sauce Cake.
叫做曼尼托巴酱饼
Okay, there's no way Charles wants that.
好吧 Charles绝对不会喜欢的
Jake, I think you're overstepping here.
Jake 我觉得你有点干涉太多了
Charles and I both want to move to Canada.
我和Charles都想搬去加拿大
Is that true, Charles? Is that what you want?
真的吗 Charles 你是这么想的吗
Uh, yeah.
呃 是啊
I want to retire from the force and move to Ottawa with Vivian.
我想从警队退休然后和Vivian一起搬去渥太华
And frankly, I have no idea why you're getting involved.
而且说实话 我不懂你为什么要多管闲事
And no one asked for your stupid opinion.
没人在乎你是怎么想的
Vivi...
Vivi
We're leaving.
我们走
What?
搞什么啊
Detective Diaz...
Diaz警探
I gather that, once again, things did not go well with Officer Deetmore.
我听说Deetmore警官的事进行的依旧不太顺利
All due respect, sir, it's how I was trained.
无意冒犯 长官 我就是这么被训练的
You mess up, you get made fun of.
你搞砸了 就得被取笑
It's like scientist zapping a rat
就像是老鼠走迷宫失败了
when it messes up in a maze.
就得被科学家杀掉一样
Oh, I get it.
我懂的
When I was a young officer,
我刚当警♥察♥的时候
I was that rat and got zapped.
我就是那只老鼠 还被杀了
And all I wanted was to be captain
我唯一目标就是当警监
and throw some lightning bolts.
然后大展拳脚(发射闪电球)
Emperor Palpatine.
就像帕尔帕丁皇帝
I do not know who that is.
我不知道这人是谁
But a real leader doesn't zap people when they mess up.
但是真正的领导者不会在别人搞砸时发难
They teach them how to fix the problem.
而是教导他们如何解决问题
I think you're a leader.
我认为你是个领导者
So act like one.
所以要有领导的样子
I'll try. I'm sorry.
我尽力 对不起
Please, Diaz. No need to make a scene.
求你了 Diaz 别这么歇斯底里
I can't believe he's moving to Canada. I know.
难以置信 他居然要搬去加拿大 我懂
And I tried to help him, and he fully threw me under the bus.
我还试着帮助他 他却倒打一耙
So I quit as best man.
所以我不当伴郎了
Jake. What?
Jake 咋了
I did everything right.
我什么都没做错
I was loyal. I put up with all his dumb ideas,
我这么忠诚 容忍♥了他那些蠢主意
his spicy cake, his champagne made out of olives,
辣蛋糕 橄榄做的香槟
reading his vows as a recipe.
念食谱样式的誓言
"One teaspoon eternal love,"
"一勺永恒的爱"
"a dash of peeing with the door open."
"门敞开 撒下少许的尿"
Okay. That's hard to hear.
行了 难以入耳
Yeah.
就是
I just don't understand why he's being so weird.
我就是不明白他为什么这么奇怪
I can't believe he would turn on me like this.
真不敢相信他就这样背叛了我
He's not being himself.
他就像变了一个人似的
Maybe because he's facing a terrible decision
也许因为他面临一个糟糕的决定
and he doesn't know what to do.
却不知道该怎么办
Yeah, that sounds right.
听起来有道理
I think he needs his farm lover.
我觉得他需要他的"斑狼"
It's pronounced "For-lohver."
是念"伴郎"
I don't have time to teach you Danish.
我没时间教你丹麦语
I gotta go help Charles!
我得去帮助Charles
I'll find out where he is and text you.
等我找到他在哪会发短♥信♥给你
That would be helpful!
那算是帮大忙了
Charles, get in the car. No!
Charles 上车 不要
Go to heck!
去死吧
Don't siren me.
别对我鸣笛
You quit on me as best man, I'm not talking to you.
你不当我伴郎了 我不要和你说话
Police. Stop walking.
警♥察♥ 别动
Ah, I hate that I'm so by the book.
真讨厌自己这么守规章制度
Listen, Boyle,
听我说 Boyle
you're not handing in those retirement papers
在告诉Vivian你的感受之前
without telling Vivian how you feel.
不准提交退休申请
I won't let you.
我不允许
Oh, really? And how are you gonna stop me?
真的吗 你要怎么阻止我啊
Baton to the knee.
棍打膝盖
Baton to the knee?
啥棍打膝盖
Ahh! Oh!
啊 痛
Hey, Deetmore.
嘿 Deetmore
I'm sorry for making fun of you in front of everybody...
我很抱歉 在大家面前取笑你
And also for making fun of you behind your back.
还在你背后取笑你
Didn't know you did that, but thank you for the apology.
我本来不知道 但是谢谢你的道歉
I'm not done.
我还没说完呢
Also, I'm sorry for making fun of you during my book club.
还有 我很抱歉在我的读书俱乐部取笑了你
Those people don't even know you.
这些人甚至不认识你
That was uncool.
是我不对
Also, I'm sorry...
还有 我很抱歉
it's okay. I get it.
行了 我懂了
No.
不行
Also, I'm sorry that I didn't take the time
还有 我很抱歉我没花时间
to show you how to fix your mistake.
教你怎么改正你的错误
Come on, we can go over it upstairs.
来吧 我们可以去楼上做
Thanks. That'd be great.
谢谢 那太好了
Oh, one more sorry.
还要道个歉
You're about to see a drawing I did of you in the elevator.
你就要看到一幅我在电梯里给你画的像
Just remember I was really pissed at you at the time.
提醒一下 我是在气头上画的
I'm unquitting as your best man.
我愿意继续做你的伴郎
Oh, how kind of you.
噢 你真好啊
Are you also taking me to the knee hospital?
你要带我去膝盖专科医院吗
Your knee is fine.
你的膝盖没事
Besides, you had it coming
而且你那样背叛我
for throwing me under the bus like that.
这也算是你的报应
I'm sorry. I was terrible to you.
对不起 我太过分了
It's just I don't know what to do.
我只是不知道该怎么做
I know, it's tough.
我知道很难
But I'm here to support you
但是我在这儿支持你
and not just in your weird, awful wedding decisions.
不只是支持你的怪异差劲的婚礼策划
"Awful"?
差劲
Uh-oh. Did I just plan the worst wedding in history?
完了 我是不是设计出了史上最差婚礼
Second worst. Red Wedding, Game Of Thrones.
第二差 第一差的是<权利的游戏>血色婚礼
And, no, your wedding is gonna be incredible
还有 你的婚礼会很棒的
because it's exactly what you want.
因为那就是你想要的婚礼
What you don't want is to go to Canada.
但是你不会想去加拿大的
So I don't care how many buses you throw me under,
所以我不管你要倒打几耙
I'm making you talk to Vivian.
我都会让你和Vivian谈谈
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表