剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Get an iPod, man.
买♥♥个iPod啊
Mixtape.
混音带
I just want to apologize
我想替我的同事的
for my fellow Detective's behavior.
警探作风向你道歉
Okay, my granny also had the gift.
我奶奶也有那种"天赋"
I feel that I will die soon.
我觉得我就要死了
She was right. She died two years later.
她说的对 两年后她就死了
Your sincere belief in my gift means a great deal.
你对我天赋的认可对我来说意义重大
Vision.
我看到了
The woman you love, the one you work with,
你爱的那个女人 和你一起上班的那个
the scary one with the black hair...
黑头发 特别吓人的那个
Rosa. Yes?
Rosa 是的
She doesn't love you back.
她不爱你
She will never love you back.
永远都不会爱你
Say "Thank you," Charles.
快说谢谢啊 Charles
She just told you your future.
她预测了你的未来
Thank you.
谢谢
You left without me. You were late again.
你怎么没等我 你又迟到了
Well, I had to put on my undercover minivan disguise.
我得先套上我的卧底面包车伪装嘛
Say hello to Harvey Norgenbloom,
快和Harvey Norgenbloom打个招呼
CPA, recently divorced father of two
注册会计师 离异 两个孩子的爸
with a dark sexual secret.
还有不可见人的性癖好
What's your cover?
你的伪装是啥
Angry Captain.
愤怒的警监
Okay, so you do not like my ensemble.
好吧 你不喜欢我的设定
I'm just concerned that you may find it hard
我更关心的是你穿着凉鞋
to pursue a criminal on foot while wearing man sandals.
怎么徒步抓罪犯
But the sandals define Harvey.
但凉鞋是Harvey的标志啊
He's a sandals guy.
他就是一个穿凉鞋的人
Captain, why the babysitting? Why are you micromanaging me?
警监 你为啥要来当保姆 为啥管得这么细
You think I wanna be sitting here with you
你以为我想和你在这儿
instead of running my precinct?
而不是管理我的片区吗
Yes. It was a rhetorical question.
是的 那是个反问句
I've spent the last 12 years
过去12年里
fighting for my first command,
我都在为一把手的位置而努力奋斗
and I'm not gonna let you screw it up
我不会让你搅乱我的计划的
because you refuse to take your job seriously.
就因为你不认真对待你的工作
Hey, I do take my job seriously.
我很认真对待我工作啊
I put away bad guys. That's what matters.
我抓坏蛋 这才是最重要的
Well, so does doing your paperwork,
做好文书工作
showing up on time, wearing proper footwear.
准时出现 穿合适的鞋 也都很重要
That's on Harvey. That's not me.
那得算在Harvey头上 不是我
Well, so here's the deal.
咱们这么办
You're gonna have a superior officer
你的每件案子
babysitting you on every one of your cases.
都要有一位高级官员跟着你一起
And when you show me that you can do your job...
等你向我证明你能做好你的工作
Every part of your job... Perfectly,
方方面面 都不出错
then I'll back off.
我才会让步
Okay. Counteroffer.
好吧 你觉得这样如何
I give you 50 bucks, and you let me do whatever I want.
我给你50美元 你让我为所欲为
Fine. We'll do it your way.
好吧 还是按你说的来
From this point on, I'll do
从现在起
every part of the job perfectly,
我工作的方方面面都会做到完美
perfecter than perfectly.
比完美还要再完美
It's "More perfectly." You said that imperfectly.
是"更完美" 你这话说的就不完美
I was testing you. You did perfectly.
我在测试你呢 你做的很完美
Quick update on the tagger situation...
快速更新一下涂鸦客的最新动态
He is currently spray-painting our van right now.
他正在我们的货车上画着呢
Police, freeze!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Sandal down.
凉鞋掉了
Lost a sandal. NYPD, freeze!
损失一只凉鞋 警♥察♥ 不许动
I'm here.
我来了
You're busted.
你被捕了
Already got him. We got him.
已经逮到了 我们逮到他了
Oh, hey, Captain.
嘿 警监
Hi, so I was able to procure that $50 after all,
嗨 我弄到50块了
and my offer still stands.
我的出价还是有效的哟
Let me do whatever I want, and the $40...
你要是让我为所欲为 那40美元
That's how much I actually have... is yours.
其实我身上就只有那么多 就全是你的了
No? Fair enough. I only had 30 anyway.
不行 好吧 反正我其实就只有30块
Well, I guess in order to get you
好 我想如果想让你停止
to stop micromanaging me, I'm gonna have to get back
对我事无巨细的全方位管理
to the most important piece of police work there is:
我就得把最重要的警务工作做好
Writing a perfect report.
写完美的报告
Good, I'm anxious to read it.
太好了 我等不及要读了
And I'm anxious to restore my status as a lone wolf.
我也等不及变回独狼了
Anything else, Detective?
还有事吗 警探
Yeah, I'm gonna do one more.
我还得再来一下
Lone wolf.
独狼
He's digging me.
他明明喜欢
Hey, sarge, do you know where we keep the glitter?
嘿 警长 你知道我们把亮片都放在哪吗
Just wanna make sure this report for the Captain
我只是想确保给警监的报告
is extra sparkly.
分外耀眼
What are you doing, Peralta?
你在干什么 Peralta
Look, if I have to do things his way,
听着 如果我必须做他要求的事
I'm gonna do them my way.
我就要用我的方法来
Okay, man.
好吧
It was nice working with you.
一直以来很高兴与你一起共事
I'm not scared of him, okay?
我不怕他 好吗
I'm not scared of anyone.
我谁都不怕
Oh, also, the tagger drew a penis on your minivan.
还有 涂鸦客在你的车上喷了个鸡♥巴♥
I'm sorry. Please don't chase after me.
我很抱歉 求你别追杀我
What? There's a penis on my minivan?
什么 我的车上有个鸡♥巴♥
High ceilings, three bedrooms.
高顶 三个卧室
Why does every perp have a nicer place than I do?
为什么每个罪犯的房♥子都比我的好
You know what they don't teach you at the academy?
你知道警♥察♥学院没教你什么吗
It's better to be a criminal.
当罪犯更好
Oh, no. The cabinets are blue.
哦 不 橱柜是蓝色的
Tacky. Not a deal breaker, though.
真俗气 但不算是重大败笔
I'd just repaint it.
大不了我重新粉刷下
The psychic predicted the drugs
那个灵媒预言
would be found in something blue.
毒品在蓝色的东西里
I see the color blue.
我看见了蓝色
She also made this really depressing prediction
她还给我的人生做出了
about my life.
十分苦逼的预言
She will never love you back.
她永远不会爱上你的
And if she's right about where we find the drugs,
如果她说对了藏匿毒品的地点
that means she's right about the other thing.
那就意味着她其他的预言也是对的
Kitchen.
厨房♥
Jackpot.
中头奖了
There's way more than 12 keys in here.
这可比12千克多多了
Where was it?
在哪
Baseboard, behind the hamper.
壁脚板 在衣篮后面
What color was the hamper?
衣篮啥颜色的
Green. Yes.
绿色 太棒了
The clothes hamper was green.
衣篮是绿色的
The clothes hamper was green!
衣篮是绿色的
Drinks on me.
我请喝饮料
You're weird.
你太奇葩了
Sorry this is taking so long.
很抱歉耽误你半天了
Still writing up my report.
还在写我的报告
Pretty detailed.
很详细的
Hey, Gina, can you look up what the humidity was
嘿 Gina 你能不能看下一小时前的湿度
about an hour ago and also what moon cycle we're in?
还有现在啥月相
No, sorry. Don't feel like it, no.
不 对不起啦 我不想帮你
Thanks, Gina.
谢谢 Gina
And now to you. What's your name?
现在轮到你了 你叫什么名字
My name is banana fartman, md.
我的名字是 香蕉放屁男博士
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Come on, man. Just tell me who you are.
嘿 哥们 赶紧告诉我你的名字吧
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表