剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hold on, my nose itches.
等下 我鼻子痒
Gina!
Gina
When I lock my shooting arm, the other hand feels unstable.
我拿枪的手臂放好了 另外一只手就不太稳
Now, what stance am I supposed to be doing...
我现在要怎么站
Weaver or isosceles?
韦佛式射击姿势还是等腰式射击姿势
You guys did stances?
你们还有射击姿势啊
Yeah, everybody does stances, Gina.
是的 每个人都有射击姿势 Gina
Listen, uh... Hey, all right, all right!
听着 呃 好了好了
Look, hey, both you, just watch.
你们两个 都给我看着
That's eight! He did it!
八枪 他做到了
That was only seven.
那是七枪
Why are you counting my shots?
为什么要算我的得分
Are you trying to have me recertified?
你们是想让我重新拿到配枪资格吗
Yes.
是的
If you make eight of ten shots,
如果你十枪有八枪中靶
I can sign off on you carrying a gun again.
我就能签字让你重新配枪
Gina's here as an official witness,
Gina就是公♥证♥人
and I thought it'd be easier for you
我觉得这样一个无压力的环境
in a no-pressure environment.
对你来说更好
I can't believe you tricked me!
你居然骗我
You're too good a cop to be shackled to a desk.
你是一名优秀的警♥察♥ 不应该天天坐在办公桌前
You only have one hit until you get recertified.
再中一枪就能重新取得配枪资格
So deep breath, huh?
深呼吸一下 好吧
Take the final shot.
打出最后一发
Don't overthink it.
别想太多
Just relax and breathe.
放松 呼吸
Bring air into your lungs...
把空气送进肺里
Like you've done your whole life.
就像你这辈子一直做的那样
Oh, my God.
天啊
Guys! How do you breathe?
伙计们 你们怎么呼吸来着
I forgot how to breathe!
我忘了怎么呼吸
Is it two in, one out?
是不是两进一出
What if we wrap his motorcycle in plastic wrap
不然我们把他的摩托车用塑料布裹上
and melt it with a hair dryer?
再用吹风机吹融它
Little trick I learned in gift basket making class.
我在礼物篮包装班学到的小妙招哦
All right. Here's what we're up to.
好 目前为止有这么些主意
Steal his kidney, burn down his house,
偷他肾 烧他房♥子
replace his aloe tissues with regular tissues.
把他的芦荟面巾纸换成普通面巾纸
Thank you, Charles. You're welcome.
谢谢Charles 不谢
Leave a dead cat in his cedar closet.
往他的雪松木衣柜里放只死猫
Note: He would have to own a cedar closet.
前提是 他得有个雪松木衣柜
He seems like he would.
他看上去会有
Sneak into his apartment and burn popcorn in the microwave.
溜进他的公♥寓♥然后用微波炉把爆米花爆焦
Thank you, Charles.
谢谢 Charles
Uh, Scully asked for mashed potatoes,
Scully要了份土豆泥
so I wrote that down.
也写下来了
Well, I hate to say it, but I think, by default,
虽然不想承认 但由于没得选
Charles' motorcycle idea is the winner.
Charles的摩托车方案胜出
Yeah! Winning by default.
耶 不战而胜
Let's get into it.
我们开干吧
Anybody know where the vulture lives?
有人知道秃鹰住哪儿吗
On third, right near here. How do you know that?
在第三街 就在附近 你怎么知道
Chug 'em, boys. We're rolling!
出发吧 我们走
Yes!
好
Take that, vulture!
吃招吧 秃鹰
Let's melt this thing.
开始把它吹融吧
All right, give me your hair dryer.
吹风机给我
What? What are you talking about?
啥 你在说啥
Don't you carry one in your purse?
你包里没么
Have you ever met a human woman?
你以前没见过人类女性吗
There's a drugstore four blocks away... I'm on it.
四个街区外有个杂货店 我去买♥♥
Oh, no.
不
Scully traveling four blocks?
Scully跋涉四个街区
That could take weeks.
要几周啊
Hoo!
呼
Take the shot, sergeant.
开枪 警长
I just need a second.
给我一秒钟
You've had 18 minutes of seconds.
这都十八分钟了
Gina's authentic stolen police badges.
Gina被窃的仿真警徽
How can I help?
为您效劳
Hey, it's Peralta. Oh, hey, Jake.
我是Peralta 嗨 Jake
Hey, do you carry a hair dryer in your purse?
你包里有带吹风机吗
Of course. I'm not an animal.
当然有 我又不是动物
Great.
很好
I need you to bring it to the vulture's apartment.
你把它拿到秃鹰的公♥寓♥来吧
There's someone named "The vulture"?
还有人叫秃鹰啊
Tell Rosa. She'd be into that.
告诉Rose 她会很感兴趣的
Come on!
够了
Peralta, why are you asking Gina about Detective Pembroke?
Peralta 你为什么在问Gina有关Pembroke警探的事
Oh, Captain, hello.
警监 你好
Uh, we are preparing him a gift basket of sorts.
我们在给他准备一个算是礼物篮的东西
Look, I understand that you're upset.
你们不太高兴 我理解
But if you want to keep this from happening again,
但如果你们不希望这种事再发生
I suggest that you pull your team together
我希望你们团队协作
and solve these cases before major crimes can step in.
在重案组插手前把案子了结
Am I clear?
明白吗
Yes, sir. That is definitely clear.
是的 长官 完全明白
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
You should be frowning.
你应该愁眉苦脸啊
Why is Jake smi... Why are you smiling?
Jake为什么在笑 你为什么在笑
Because the Captain just gave us the perfect revenge plan.
因为警监刚刚为我们提供了完美的复仇计划
We team up and solve this case right now!
我们团结协作现在就把这个案子解决掉
That is not what he meant.
他不是这个意思
Think about it, Amy.
想想看 Amy
We go back to the scene of the crime,
我们去案发现场
find the murder weapon, and out-vulture the vulture!
找到凶器 打败秃鹰
No one gets in trouble if we crack the case.
只要我们解决了案子 没人会有事的
Okay, screw it. I'm in.
管他呢 算上我
Yes! That's right! All right.
这就对了
We're angry. We're getting revenge.
我们很愤怒 我们要复仇
We're a little bit tipsy.
我们有点醉
We should not be driving. We're taking the bus.
我们不能开车 我们坐公交
I love the bus!
我喜欢公交
So the waitress heard the couple arguing at dinner.
服务生听到那对夫妻在晚餐的时候吵架
Apparently he was having an affair,
显然他有外遇
and it was not the first time.
而且不是第一次
Two years ago, she caught him with a dog Walker
两年前 她抓到他和遛狗的在一起
who was walking his dog, if you know what I mean.
那人在遛他的狗 懂我意思吧
I do. Right?
我懂 是吧
Yes, I got it. Sex times.
我懂的 六次性生活
Mmhmm. Anyways, we know it's the wife.
恩哼 总之就是他老婆干的
You're real talkative now that you want our help.
你需要我们帮忙的时候就变得很话唠
All right, it is possible
好吧 也许
that I should've brought you guys in sooner.
我该早点带上你们
But I just get so excited,
但我就是好兴奋
wrapped up in wanting to solve stuff, you know?
完全沉浸在想要破案的心情里了
I get it. You want to be the best.
我知道 你想要做到最好
We all do.
我们都想
You just don't have to be such a butthead about it.
你只是没必要表现的像个蠢货一样
What?
怎么
I just can't believe you would call me a butthead.
我只是没想到你会叫我蠢货
Shut up. That's so harsh.
闭嘴 太伤人了
Hitchcock farts nonstop.
Hitchcock放屁不止
Still waiting, sergeant.
我还在等你开枪呢 警长
It's just the target looks exactly like a friend of mine.
那个目标看着很像我的一个朋友嘛
It's just freaking me out.
搞得我很抓狂
You have a friend...
你有朋友
Who's just a silhouette? Yes.
只有个轮廓的吗 是啊
Let's all just count to a million.
我们一起数到一百万
One, two, three, four, five, six...
一 二 三 四 五 六
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表