剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I gave his regular trainer the day off,
我让他平常的教练放了天假
I told him Trent would be filling in.
告诉他Trent会替班
It was an interesting interaction.
是场有趣的交流
Well, according to my new cloud-based scheduling system,
根据我最新的云处理时间表系统
your trainer is out, and Trent will be filling in.
你的教练不在 Trent会来替班
I spent 40 minutes making that water bottle pyramid display.
我花了40分钟才摆出那个水壶金字塔
This guy is a psycho.
这人是神经病
You know the best way to deal with psychos.
知道怎么对付神经病吗
The silent treatment. We should draw him out by not engaging.
无声策略 我们应该通过不接触他来引蛇出洞
Nope.
不
The longer we wait the more likely our cover gets blown.
时间拖越长我们的身份越容易暴露
I'll make contact.
我来会会他
Okay, but just remember.
行 但是记住
You're not Terry. You're Trent.
你不是Terry 是Trent
Trainer and known hemophiliac, so be careful.
一个有血友病的教练 小心
Trent is also a quaker who avoids violence at all costs.
Trent还是个摒弃暴♥力♥的教友派信徒
You Trent?
你是Trent吗
Yup. A black Trent. One of many.
是 黑哥们儿Trent 百里挑一的
Uh, what do you want to start with today?
你今天想要先练什么
Weights.
举重
Excuse me, sir. Can I borrow this machine?
抱歉先生 我能借用下这器材么
I need to be here to keep an eye on a friend.
我得看着我的一个朋友
Hold on. I'm on my last set.
等等 这是最后一组了
Okay.
好
Two...
两
Three...
三
Can you go any faster?
快点行不行
I mean, what do you need leg muscles for anyway?
你还要练腿上的肌肉做什么
You're, like, 100 years old.
你都有 一百岁了吧
Socially acceptable for you to roll around on a scooter.
社会能接受你骑小电动的
I lost the count.
我忘了数到哪了
One.
一
One?
一
You're not even moving. Let's go.
你根本没想走 行了
Get your hands off me!
你别碰我
I've heard about this in the news!
我在新闻里看过
You're cyberbullying me! Shh!
你这是在网络霸凌我 嘘
I'm getting the manager! Get the hell away from me!
我要去找经理 你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
No, you're very misinformed. Please don't...
不 你完全误会了 拜托不要
Damn it.
靠
Hey. Have you seen Terry? I lost him.
嘿 你看见Terry了吗 我看丢他了
His children could be orphans already.
他的孩子可能已经变成孤儿了
Fatherless, mother-having orphans.
无父有母的孤儿
I'm sure he's fine.
我肯定他没事
I think the bigger issue is the complaint I received from an older gentleman
我想现在更大的问题是 一位老先生刚刚来投诉了你
saying you tried to hurry him off his machine,
说你想把他从器材上赶下去
in open defiance of gym protocol.
赤♥裸♥裸地对健身房♥规矩的践踏
Don't do this.
别这样
I know we're friends, but if you do that again,
虽然我们是朋友 但是你再这样做
I'm gonna have to suspend your membership.
我就不得不取消你的会员资格了
What have you become?
你以为你是谁啊
Me. I've become me. What?
我 我就是我啊 啥
Oh, sarge, thank God.
噢 警长 谢天谢地
Where were you? What happened?
你去哪了 发生了什么事
Nothing happened. Jacoby wanted to do wind sprints outside.
什么事也没有 Jacoby想去外面锻炼呼吸冲刺
You know, he's a mean dude, but I think I'm making progress.
你知道 他脾气挺坏的 不过我觉得有进展了
He asked to borrow my squat belt, I told him no,
他问我借健身腰带 我拒绝了
he respected that.
他表示尊重我的意愿
Okay, but let's build up that relationship slowly, okay?
关系进展别太快了 好吗
We don't want to jump the gun and spook him.
别太急进了吓到他
Whew!
喔
'Sup? Good workout.
怎么样 很好
You know, it's weird I never worked out with you before.
好奇怪我之前从来没碰到过你
What'd you say your regular gym was?
你说你去哪个健身房♥比较多
I didn't. Brooklyn bulk fitness.
我没说过 布鲁克林大块头健身房♥
Huh?
啊
I work out there too.
我也去那里
Never heard of any Trent.
从来没听过有叫Trent的
I don't know why. I work out there all the time.
那我也不知道了 我经常去那儿
Really? Starting when?
真的吗 从什么时候开始的
NYPD, hands on your head! My God, you're gigantic.
警♥察♥ 双手举到头顶 天哪 你真壮
What are you doing, Peralta? You just blew my cover!
你在干嘛 Peralta 你暴露了我的身份
Or did I save your life?
或者是救了你的命
Or did you compromise an investigation
或者是你搞砸了调查
and piss off a superior officer?
还惹毛了一个高级警官
I'm sensing from your tone it's that one.
我从你的声调中听出来了 是后一个
I need some afternoon coffee.
我需要来杯午后咖啡
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
Gina came by my house last night to go over the case.
Gina昨晚来我家讨论案子了
Between us doing that and her using my bread maker all night,
一边讨论一边玩了一晚我的面包机
I didn't get much sleep.
睡眠严重不足
I will say she makes a wonderful rye.
不过她黑麦面包做得真好
So dense, yet so moist.
松软味浓
Hello, ladies.
嗨 女士们
Since you have allowed crime to win,
既然你们向犯罪屈服
I have to hired a private investigator to solve my case.
我不得不雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥来解决我的案子
Say hello to Leo Sporm.
这是Leo Sporm
A P.I.? These guys are hacks.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 烂透了
How do you know if your husband's a murderer?
你怎么知道你丈夫是不是个杀人犯呢
You don't.
你不知道
Call Leo now.
请找Leo
Leo Sporm.
Leo Sporm
How's business?
生意怎样
You know this guy?
你认识这货
Everyone knows him.
没人不认识他
The Picasso of hucksters.
骗子中的毕加索
I like that.
我喜欢
"Look up who Picasso is."
"搜索毕加索是谁"
Sporm. Out. Now.
Sporm 出去 马上
You blew our cover, man!
你暴露了我 老兄
Now I gotta go into an interrogation with no evidence
现在我要去进行一场没有证据的审讯
and try to get jacoby to rat out his distributors!
还要让Jacoby把他的经销商供出来
I'm sorry, I got jumpy.
抱歉 我当时慌了
I wasn't thinking straight. It was all the exercise.
根本没多想 都怪那些锻炼
The blood from my head rushed into my delts.
血液从大脑跑去三角肌了
Point to your delts, Jake.
指出你的三角肌 Jake
There is...
就在
You didn't have to hop in there, man.
你根本没必要冲进去
I can handle this.
我能搞定的
What's my name?
我的名字是什么
Terry Jeffords.
Terry Jeffords
What is my name?
我的名字是什么
The ebony falcon.
乌木隼
And what does the ebony falcon do?
乌木隼会做什么
Takes every precaution to ensure his own safety?
做好一切预防措施保证自己的安全
Takes bad guys to jail and bad girls to bed.
把坏家伙送进监狱 坏女孩带到床上
Hell yeah, he does.
没错 真是如此
Except now the ebony falcon is monogamous
不过现在乌木隼是一夫一妻制
and too tired for sex, so his only indulgence
而且太累滚不动床单 所以他唯一的嗜好
is fresh fruit yogurt parfaits.
就是新鲜的水果酸奶冻
Terry loves yogurt.
Terry爱酸奶
How's it going?
情况如何
Well, so far jacoby hasn't given anything up,
目前为止 Jacoby还没爆出任何料
but I think Terry's starting to get to him.
不过我觉得Terry开始有进展了
I'm not talking.
我不会说的
You're talking right now!
你现在就在说
Boom!
砰
I'm already in your head.
我已经进入你的大脑了
Sarge is safe in there,
警长在里面很安全
so the longer this interrogation goes the better.
所以审讯时间越长越好
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表