我也不懂
Pops off again, it'll be my precinct that pays the price.
如果他再爆发一次 我的辖区就惨了
You guys did a hell of a job holding the fort down there.
你们几位之前为了守住防线做的非常好
Amen to that.
祈祷吧
Thanks.
谢了
What's up with all the cars in the driveway
车道上为什么停着这么多车
Okay. What's this,
诶哟 这是闹哪样
a secret meeting of the Reagan Boys Club
雷根家族男同胞的秘密集♥会♥吗
Oh, luckily, you're a charter member.
幸运的是你也是我们集♥会♥的成员
It's time.
时间到
Here we go.
开始了
Here, I got it on mute.
等下 我之前调了静音
Miguel Santana has been charged
米格尔·桑塔纳因枪杀纽约警署的
in the shooting of NYPD Officer Mark Hayes.
马克·海耶斯警官而被起诉
Now I know some of you have expressed anger...
我知道有些人感到非常愤怒
because no charges were brought
因为迭戈·佩雷斯被枪杀一案中
in the shooting death of Diego Perez.
我们没有提出诉讼
I expressed, publicly,
当时我本人公然
my own anger when that decision
在大陪审团宣布决定的时候
was handed down from the grand jury.
对此判决表示出愤怒
That was a mistake
我的做法是错误的
and I regret it.
我十分后悔
I'll be damned.
没料到这一出啊
The death of Diego Perez was a tragedy,
迭戈·佩雷斯的死是一场悲剧
but it was a tragedy of his own making.
但他也确实因自己的罪孽而死
The shooting death of Officer Hayes
枪杀海耶斯警官
was a cowardly act of vengeance.
是一种以报复为名的懦弱行径
If Mr. Santana
如果桑塔纳先生
is guilty, then Mr. Santana
是有罪的 那么他理应
deserves to be punished.
受到惩罚
But there's been enough violence, and as your mayor,
但这起案件牵涉出的暴♥力♥冲突已经够多了 作为市长
I urge everyone to remain calm
我诚心希望各位保持冷静
and let our system work.
让体制正常运作
Mayor Poole commenting on the
波尔市长对于两起枪击案的评论
two shootings that have triggered unrest in the city
在过去短短几天内在市里
over the past few days.
掀起了轩然大♥波♥
Not every day you see a politician admit
可不是每天都能看到一名政客承认
that he screwed up. Would've been better
自己做错了的哦 如果一开始
if he'd kept his yap shut in the first place, but...
他没有出口伤人就好了 但是嘛
I'm not sure you're qualified
我可不确定你有这个资格
to preach about self-restraint.
教别人如何自♥制♥啊
Oh-ho. She got you there.
啊哦 她说的在理
Well, if someone
如果当初有我的下属
who worked for me, released the video,
将录像公布出来
I probably wouldn't be talking smack right now.
我可能就不会在这里话中有话了
Man made a mistake, owned up to it.
男子汉大丈夫承认自己的错误
Took a lot of guts.
需要莫大的勇气
Almost makes me wonder
我几乎想问问
if he got some good career advice.
他对于我们的工作有什么好的建议了
Maybe from a certain PC?
可能从某个局长那里得到
The last couple of days could've been a whole lot worse
这几天的案子能够最终得到圆♥满♥的解决
without all the people in this room.
多亏了我们这一屋子的所有人
Hear, hear.
听听这话
Maybe I don't say it enough.
可能我说的还不到位
I'm proud of you.
但我真的为你们感到骄傲
I'm just sayin'.
我就是有感而发
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表