Come on, Grandpa.
想想吧 爷爷
She's right. Cops out on the street
她是对的 街上的警♥察♥
aren't exactly feeling the love from City Hall.
并没怎么感受到来自市政厅的关怀
Neither do we at One PP.
我们总局也是一样
Well, that's just wrong.
这真是不对
You know, you could always
要知道 你还是可以
run for it in the next election.
在下次选举的时候竞选法官的
Well, that would be a harder road.
那样就很难了
Harder than a seat on the bench with strings attached?
比现在用条件交换得来的法官之位更难吗
You really think that's what Poole's invitation's all about?
你真的觉得Poole市长的邀请是这个意思吗
Well, I'm not saying that,
我可没这么说
but I do believe there's no such thing
但我相信的是
as a free lunch.
世上没有免费的午餐
Well,
好吧
I'm not calling you "Your Honor" No matter how you get there.
不管怎样 我是不会叫你法官阁下的
I'll second that.
我也一样
Hey.
我来了
Hey!
你来了
Hi, Dad. Hey there.
嗨 爸爸 你好呀
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey, boys. Hey.
孩子们 你们好
Hi.
嘿
How's the case going?
那桩案子怎么样了
Fine.
行吧
Working on a Sunday-- you get anywhere?
周日还要工作 你有线索了吗
Little bit.
有点吧
Really, it's fine.
真的 进展还行
Maybe we should just leave it at that.
我们点到为止就好了
Pass this to your dad.
把这个递给你♥爸♥爸
"The first Mrs. De Winter"?
蝴蝶梦里第一任德温特夫人是谁
"R," Blank, "B," Blank...
R 空格 B 空格
Rebecca-- thank you.
Rebecca啊 谢谢
Who was the second Mrs. De Winter?
第二任德温特夫人是谁呢
They never said.
他们从没揭晓
At least not in the movie.
至少电影里没说
Uh-huh.
哦这样啊
It's not all about you, you know.
要知道 这一切并不都是关于你
What's not?
什么不是关于我的
This thing with the mayor.
关于市长的这件事
You have to think collaterally.
你要多面思考
I am. Really?
我有全面考虑 你有吗
And what about Garrett and Baker and Gormley
那么Garrett和Baker还有Gormley
and all the dozens of others who are tied to you
以及其他和你休戚相关的人
that'll walk the plank if you do?
会和你一损俱损呢
I'm aware of that.
我心里明白
Not to mention your daughter?
更不要说还有你的女儿了
Now, since you just did bring it up...
既然你开了这个头
Look, it's one thing
听着
not to curry favor for your kids.
不对你的孩子偏私是一回事
But to piss off the mayor could impact Erin.
但是惹火了市长会影响到Erin的职业生涯
I can't let that be a factor.
我不能让这事影响到我的决定
Your call, Francis.
这终究是你的决定 Francis
Mrs. Juliano?
Juliano夫人
Mrs. Juliano, I'm Detective Reagan.
Juliano夫人 我是Reagan警探
I was assigned to your daughter Ashley's case.
我负责你女儿Ashley的案件
I don't have any news yet.
目前还没有新的消息
But she could still be alive?
但她可能还活着
Did Ashley tell you where she was going
在Ashley失踪前
before she went missing?
她告诉你她的去向了吗
The last I heard from her,
我最后一次和她联♥系♥的时候
she had just gotten her hair cut
她刚做完发型
and she was on her way to, uh,
然后在去
uh, to look at an apartment.
在去看♥房♥♥子的路上
For rent?
出租♥房♥♥吗
She-- your daughter was moving?
她 你女儿要搬家吗
Yeah, she was going to see a place in Forest Hills.
是的 她去看一处在森林山社区的房♥子
Did she say where?
她说具体地址了吗
She have a realtor's name?
你知道她房♥产经纪人的名字吗
An address? Anything?
或者地址和其它什么信息
No.
没有
A name?
任何名字呢
Okay, okay.
没事 没事
This, this helps.
这些信息很有用
Detective?
警探
And bring them both back to me.
把它和我女儿一起带回来
You got it.
好的
The first victim,
第一个受害人
she went missing when she was, uh,
她失踪的时候
looking for an apartment-- is that right?
是在去看♥房♥♥子的路上 是吗
Yeah.
没错
Okay, well,
好的 那么
Ashley and Lois went missing doing the same thing.
Ashley和Lois在失踪的时候也是准备去看♥房♥♥子
Any of our sex offenders involved in real estate?
我们清单上的性侵犯者中有在房♥地♥产♥行业工作的吗
Thomas Wilder, 42.
Thomas Wilder 42岁
He got his license two years ago.
两年前获得房♥地♥产♥从业执照
Was arrested twice for sexual assault.
两次因性侵犯被捕
Any strangulation or anything involved?
有涉及勒脖的吗
Yes.
有
Give me an address.
把地址发给我
9501 94th Street.
94大街9501号♥
Hey, Danny, wait for me. I'll meet you there.
Danny 等等我 我和你在那里见
Danny! Hello?
Danny 你还在吗
My God.
我的天哪
It's okay, I'm a cop.
没事了 我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你出去
It's okay.
没事的
Detective 466.
这里是466号♥警探
Detective 466 requesting a 10-85...
466号♥警探请求支援
Detective 466, what's your location?
466号♥警探 你在哪里
Repeat-- what's your location?
重复 你在哪里
Shut up!
闭嘴
Okay.
好了
It's okay.
别怕
Commissioner?
局长
I have Katherine Tucker.
Katherine Tucker到了
Thank you, Garrett.
谢谢 Garrett
Please.
请进
Welcome.
欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Garrett.
谢谢你 Garrett
We can sit over here.
请坐吧
I have to admit, I was surprised
我承认 你办公室打电♥话♥
when your office called for a meeting.
来约我面谈的时候我很惊讶
Well, I kind of think private conversations
我觉得私人谈话
should be had in private.
就应该私下进行
I guess I'm a little old-fashioned that way.
我想我是个守旧派
Meaning the next time I want to accuse you of something,
你的意思是下次我要是想指责你
I should call ahead for an appointment?
我该先打电♥话♥来约个时间吗
Well, I'm hoping there isn't a next time,
我倒是希望这种事没有下一次了
but if there is,
但若是真有的话
I'd appreciate that, yes.
能私下谈是最好的
You were right about the investigation
在关于你丈夫的调查一事上
into your husband.
你是对的
They were looking into
他们在调查
his real estate development foundation.
他的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥基金会
"They"?
他们是谁
I'm not finished.
我还没说完
It was found that nothing illegal was going on.
并没有查出任何非法的事
However?
然而呢
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表