Meanwhile, I'm gonna zoom in on her.
与此同时 我要把她放大一点
What is this on her ear?
她耳朵上这是啥
The earring up there?
上面的这个耳环
What do they call that?
他们把这叫做什么
It's a cartilage piercing.
这是软骨穿刺的耳环
Cartilage piercing...
软骨穿刺
The woman in the hat has the same one.
这个戴帽子的女的也有一个
Son of a bitch.
亲爱的老伙计
She's hiding her face. Same physical type.
她也想遮住自己的脸 体型也一样
I think they're all the same woman.
我觉得她们都是一个人
The honey trap that lures the mark.
美人计
I say if we find her, we find the crew who did this.
我敢赌只要找到了她 我们就能找到罪犯
Still think it's unconnected?
现在还觉得这一切没有联♥系♥吗
It's good.
很好啊
It's good work.
你们真棒
Do you mind? We got work to do.
能消停会儿吗 我们还有事要做
What?
又怎么了
Champ.
嘿 冠军
Detective Reagan. This is Detective...
我是雷根警官 这是
Mosley.
莫斯利警探
How you holding up, champ?
你怎么样 钱普
I might've been better off going another 12 rounds instead.
我再去打12回合比赛说不定还比现在好些
Yeah, you got that right.
没错
I don't got much.
我不知道多少
Well, just be straight with us.
有多少就说多少好了
We'll be the judge of what you got.
我们会判断你说的话
We heard from some witnesses
我们从其他目击者那里听说
that there was a beef at the club
俱乐部里闹了点小矛盾
between you and some guys.
你和其他一群人
Do you think they might have been involved in the shooting?
你觉得他们和枪击有关系吗
Nah, no. That was nothing.
那个啊 没关系
I mean, when you're a fighter,
我想说 如果你是个拳击手
dudes are always stepping to you,
一直会有人靠近你
trying to prove they tough.
想要证明他们很厉害
Any other beefs? Uh, gang affiliations?
还有其他矛盾吗 黑帮什么的
I'm from Atlanta.
我来自亚特兰大
I don't know a soul here.
在这儿连个鬼都不认识
I never been in a gang.
我从来没加过一个黑帮
It was that girl.
是那个女孩
That girl--she set me up.
那个设计我的女孩
Had to have been.
一定是她
Is this her?
这个是她吗
Yeah.
对 是她
Yeah, that's the one
就是她
I got in the car with, yeah.
和我一起上车的
Did you get her name?
你知道她的名字吗
Nah, man, I was just calling her boo.
我叫她Boo
“Boo”? Yeah, boo.
"Boo"? 对
I didn't exactly ask for I.D., you know what I'm saying?
我又不是查户口的 你懂我的意思吗
Uh-huh. How about the driver?
那司机呢
You think the driver could have been involved?
你觉得司机可能参与这事了吗
Uh, to be honest, I didn't even notice him.
说实话 我都没注意他
He was just kind of supplied, you know?
他只是个临时司机
Why'd you stop?
你们为啥停了下来
One SUV boxed us in from the front,
一辆suv挡住了我们的去路
another from the back.
后面还有一辆堵住了我们
There was just, like,
当时总共 估计
six dudes, I think.
总共有六个人
You get a look at 'em? Nah, they were dressed
你看清他们的脸了吗 没有他们都捂的严严实实的
in all black and had masks over their faces
都穿着黑衣服还带着面具
and then went right for my ice, too.
直接冲着我的钻石来
About 200K worth.
大概值20万
My watch another hundred.
还有我一百块钱的表
Hear anything? Accents?
听见什么了吗 他们有口音吗
Call each other nicknames?
互相叫了什么绰号♥吗
Nah, they were quick and quiet.
他们动作很快 也没说话
But the guy that shot me was huge.
不过开枪打我那个人很壮
Yeah, that's what I noticed.
我就注意到这些
I was just staring at the gun.
我只有盯着他的枪看
Why do you think he shot you? You resist?
他为什么朝你开枪你 你反抗了吗
No, no, I-I gave it right up.
没有 我直接把东西给他了
But he shot me anyway.
但他还是开枪了
His eyes were totally blank.
他眼神一片虚无
Thought I was dead.
我以为我死定了
What's wrong with these people?
这帮人怎么回事
We ask ourselves those questions every day.
这样问题我们每天都会问自己
Hey, guys?
嘿 伙计们
Excuse us.
失陪一下
Yeah.
什么事
A Vigilant camera
一个安防摄像头
got a hit on the missing limo's plates.
拍到了那辆失踪的豪华轿车车牌
Where?
在哪儿
It was headed to a parking garage in Bed-Stuy.
录像被传到贝德福德-斯泰森特的一个停车场
Somebody called in about the garage,
有人从停车场打电♥话♥过来
said it'd been locked all day, no one could get to their cars.
说那车♥库♥一整天都没开门 碍着人家拿车了
Anyone been in touch with the owner?
和停车场场主联♥系♥了吗
He's gonna meet us there.
他会到那儿见我们
Let's go.
那我们走吧
Commissioner.
局长
Union President Grant and Officer Sculley are here.
工会主席格兰特和警员斯考利到了
Thank you, Baker.
谢谢 贝克
Morning, Randy.
早 兰迪
Commissioner.
局长
Thanks for coming, Officer Sculley.
斯考利警员 谢谢你赶过来
Soontobe Sergeant Sculley. Easy, there, Randy.
很快就是警长斯考利了 别心急啊 兰迪
That's what we're here to discuss.
我们在这儿就是商量这件事的
Not sure what there is to discuss.
不知道这还有什么好商量的
Well, let me try and enlighten you.
那让我来开导一下
And forgive me, Officer Sculley, but I'm going to be blunt.
原谅我 斯考利警员 接下来我将会直言不讳
Please.
请坐
Of course.
没问题
The other three officers
另外三位涉及
in the Mohammed Sadiq shooting resigned after the trial.
穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·萨迪克枪击案的警官在审讯过后都引咎辞职了
They knew there was no coming back,
他们很清楚他们不会再回来了
and if I had been commissioner back then,
如果我当时是局长的话
I would have made sure you followed suit.
我一定会确保你和他们一样
But you weren't commissioner, and Officer Sculley
但你当时不是局长 而且斯考利警员
was acquitted in a criminal trial
在刑事审判中被判无罪
and cleared of any departmental charges
并且在每一个部门的指控中都证明了自己的清白
by then-Police Commissioner Connors.
由上任局长康纳斯经手
He was then free to resume his career...
之后他被允许继续他的警♥察♥生涯
Which he has done,
正因如此
and I haven't interfered with it.
我对此并没有干涉
But a promotion
但一次升职
would pour salt in a lot of old wounds.
很可能是往伤口上撒盐
So what do you want him to do?
那你想让他怎么做
Renounce it?
弃权吗
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
Commissioner,
局长
if-if I may.
我 我能说两句吗
Please.
说吧
Look, I know people thought I was crazy to stay on the job.
我知道大家都觉得我依然留在岗位上这一点太疯狂了
But I actually did it for Mohammed Sadiq.
但我这么做其实是为了默♥罕♥默♥德♥·萨迪克
I wanted to do the job right...
我想好好干这份工作
...to honor his memory with my service.
以继续服役来表达对他的尊敬和纪念
Well...
好吧
that's admirable.
相当令人敬佩
But an awful lot of people that...
但不幸的是很多人
It's just gonna go right over their heads.
对于这件事的看法并非如此
Including you.
包括您
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表