It's time to end the abuse!
现在是时候停止滥用武力
Stop police brutality! What do we want?!
阻止警♥察♥的暴行 我们想要什么
Justice! When do we want it?
正义 什么时候想要
Now! What do we want?
就是现在 我们想要什么
Justice! When do we want it?
正义 什么时候想要
Now!
就是现在
I thought they were supposed to stay on the walkways.
我以为他们应该待在人行道上
They are, but they're looking for trouble.
没错 但他们只是想找些麻烦
And headlines. The right to protest, Eddie.
想抢头条 他们有抗♥议♥的权利 艾迪
As American as apple pie and bitching about taxes.
就像是抱怨税收 极具美国特色
But we're not the bad guys.
但我们不是坏人啊
Preaching to the choir.
对群众进行洗♥脑♥
So is Reverend Potter. We're sending a message
这就是波特牧师所擅长的 我们这是在向
to those in power! Whose streets?
权贵们传递信息 这是谁的街道
Our streets!
我们的街道
Whose streets? Our streets!
谁的街道 我们的街道
Who's the other guy with the bullhorn?
另一个拿着喇叭的是谁啊
That's Gerry Guerrero, civil rights attorney.
杰里·格雷罗 民事权利律师
Suing the NYPD in half a dozen cases.
他有半打的案件都是状告纽约警局
Not a favorite of the commissioner's.
局长非常不喜欢他
Your people need to be over on the walkways, Reverend.
你的人应该待在人行道上 牧师
Uh, Officer, we have permits.
警官 我们已经获得了许可
Not to block a government plaza.
但不包括在市政♥府♥广场
These cars need to move in case of an emergency.
这些车需要立即离开
Folks, behind the barricade,
大家请待在路障后面
please. What is going on here?
谢谢 怎么回事
Back up! Back up! Get behind Hey, is someone videotaping this?
后退 后退 退到... 有人录下这些了吗
the barricade!
路障后面
Get behind the barricade!
退到路障后面
Hey! No! Back up! Get behind the barricade!
嘿 不 后退 退到路障后面
What is going on here? Is someone recording this?!
这是怎么回事 有人录下这些了吗
Back up!
后退
What about our rights?
我们的权利呢
Back up!
后退
Ma'am, you can't be here right now.
女士 你不能待在这里
You need to be back behind the barricades.
你得待在路障后面
I want to join the group. This is a government plaza.
我想加入他们 这里是市政♥府♥广场
It's off-limits right now.
现在这里禁止进入
You guys have to be back...The group is right here.
你们得待在... 人都在这啊
back behind the barricades.
请待在路障后面
Please...
好吗
Hey. Excuse...Hey, slow down!
嘿 等一下 嘿 停下
Hey! Sir!
嘿 先生
Sir!
先生
Sir. Hey, talk to me.
嘿 先生 没事吧
Call a bus. We need a bus...
叫救护车 我们需要辆救护车
This man needs immediate medical attention. You see that?
这个人现在急需要医疗救援 你们大家看到吗
Dude just belted that dude for no reason.
他无缘无故的就把他摔下来
No, that's not what happened. He was about to run into a woman
不 不是这样的 他刚才正冲向一名女士
and a kid.
和孩子
You saw, right, Eddie?
你都看到了吧 艾迪
No, I was over there.
没有 我刚才在那边
Officer,
警官
I need to see your badge number and your name.
我需要知道你的警号♥和姓名
Reagan?
雷根
That's your name? You're Reagan?
那是你的姓氏 你姓雷根
"Footsteps on an empty street,
“走在空旷的街道上
"who you think you gonna meet?
你不知道你会遇见谁
"Science dropped when my nine popped,
枪声响破天际
"I tanned that G on the back
我朝着他的后脑
"of his head, then I sparked his ass twice, made sure
开了一枪 为了确保他死了 我又对他
he was dead."
补了两枪”
Your Honor, all due respect
法官大人 我想对雷根女士的
to Ms. Reagan's rapping skills,
说唱水平说声抱歉
we object. She's quoting from a hit song
我们认为 她所引用的是我当事人所写的
my client wrote, not a confession.
一首热单 而不是认罪供词
Your Honor, it's the same thing.
大人 道理是一样的
The defendant releases a song under the name Chuck McMurda,
被告发行了一首叫《查克·马克默多》的歌♥
explicitly taking credit for the shooting
非常明确的描述了在二月二号♥西134号♥大街上
of Anthony Science Reynolds on West 134th Street on February 2.
所发生的安东尼·赛恩斯·雷诺兹射杀案
Haven't you ever heard of artistic license?
你难道没听所过艺术自♥由♥吗
You're confusing the artist with the crime he's describing.
你把他对犯罪的艺术加工弄混了
The defendant was in a dispute with the victim.
被告人曾经和被害人有过激烈的争吵
Witnesses place him in the vicinity of the shooting.
目击者指认他曾出现在枪击现场附近
The gun was found in his apartment.
作案枪♥支♥还在他家中找到
Someone else put it there. It's not
是别人放在那儿的 枪上不只是有
just my client's prints on it.
我当事人一个人的指纹
There were details in that song
那首歌♥里的很多细节
that only the killer could have known.
只有真正的凶手才有可能知道
Let's have a sidebar.
让我们来谈一下吧
Approach.
上来吧
Judge, allowing this in as evidence
法官大人 如果允许采纳这些证据
sets a dangerous precedent.
将会开了个危险的先例
Ms. Reagan, I don't disagree.
我表示赞同 雷根女士
What about the First Amendment?
想想第一修正♥法♥案吧
No one is denying the defendant free speech.
没人会剥夺被告人言论自♥由♥的权利
We're just asking for the right to include
我们只是请求包括
as public admission of guilt in the case.
在本案中公开认罪的权利
And without it, most of your evidence
而除了这个 你所拥有的都是些
is entirely circumstantial. You have no witnesses,
间接证据 你没有目击证人
so you're using a song to try to tie the rest
而你只是想将一首歌♥把你剩下的
of your case together. I do need to see more,
证据链串起来 你得拿出更多的证据
Ms. Reagan. Otherwise, I'm inclined to support
除此之外 雷根女士 我更倾向于
the motion to dismiss this case before it goes
驳回起诉而不用进行
to trial.
审判
We're calling for a federal investigation.
我们正在要求进行联邦调查
The victim of this unprovoked assault is still unconscious
现在受害者正躺在加护病房♥里
in the intensive care unit.
仍旧处于昏迷
We don't know how long he'll be there.
我们不知道他还需要在那待多久
And for the record,
再申明一点
the officer responsible is one Jamie Reagan.
涉事警官名叫杰米·雷根
That's the brother of Detective Danny Reagan, who's been
他的哥哥就是丹尼·雷根 他自己
the subject of numerous brutality complaints himself.
也有无数的暴♥力♥执法的投诉记录
Yeah. And both are the sons
而他们两个还都是
of the police commissioner.
警♥察♥局长的儿子
Ladies and gentlemen, this city used to have crime families
女生们先生们 这座城市曾经被多个犯罪家族所控制
called Bonanno, Gambino,
有布亚诺家族 甘比诺家族
Colombo.
科洛博家族
Well, now we have the Reagans!
而现在我们有了雷根家族
They're here.
他们到了
You see it? Yeah.
你看了吗 是的
They're very good at what they do.
他们干这些可是非常的在行
They're going after my family.
他们在针对我的家人
And getting your attention and getting under your skin,
想引起你的重视 想让你刻骨铭心
which is exactly what...
也就是说...
This is the freedom of speech we're sworn to protect?
这难道就是我们宣誓所拥护的自♥由♥言论
I think we need to put out
我认为我们应该发表
a neutral statement.
一份中立的声明
The rider's in the hospital with a skull fracture.
那位骑手在医院接受头骨骨折的治疗
And even with the video from the government buildings,
甚至在政♥府♥大楼那儿拍下的视频
it's not clear what Jamie did.
也无法清楚地显示杰米到底做了什么
He was protecting
他那是在保护
protestors who shouldn't have been in that area.
那些根本不该出现在那的游♥行♥人群
Potter and Guerrero are setting up for another lawsuit.
而波特和格雷罗想建立另一项诉讼
They're throwing crap against the wall to see if it sticks.
他们只是随便提出些控诉 想看它们能否站得住脚
And based on that video they put out, some crap might stick.
根据那段发布的视频 有些可能站得住脚
Oh, they got ways of editing with those things. They make
哦 他们可以随便剪辑那些视频
anyone look guilty.
让任何人都看上去有罪
Both of you,
你们两个
please take the earplugs out. There's a lot of
能不能听进去点意见啊 之后全国都会有
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表