What?
怎么了
All right.
好吧
Am I free to go?
我可以走了吗
Yeah, you're free to go.
是的 你可以走了
Damn it.
该死
No gun?
没找到枪
How'd you guess?
怎么猜到的
I don't think he was working alone.
我不认为他是单干的
Take a look at these.
看看这些
Took a closer look at the Kaplans' itemized credit card bills.
仔细看看卡普兰的信♥用♥卡♥账单明细
Atlantic City, Atlantic City, Atlan...
大西洋城 大西洋城 大西...
Everything's in Atlantic City.
都在大西洋城
Mrs. Kaplan is a compulsive gambler.
卡普兰太太视赌如命
Welcome home, Mr. Kaplan.
欢迎回家 卡普兰先生
And that must be...
而那一定是...
Mrs. Kaplan.
卡普兰太太
Would you look at that.
你看到了么
That's some bandage.
她手上缠着绷带
You know, I'd say that's the kind of bandage
知道吗 我敢说如果你打破了玻璃台面
you'd end up with if you broke a glass countertop.
你手上就得缠上那样的绷带
No wonder she didn't come visit him in the hospital.
怪不得她从未去医院探望她丈夫
We'd better double-check the blood samples,
我们得再去仔细检查血液样本
see if we can't put her at the crime scene, too.
看看我们是否能证明她也在犯罪现场
I know you're busy.
我知道你很忙
I'll just be a minute.
我只需麻烦你一分钟
No, come in, sit down.
不必 进来吧 请坐
What is this?
这是什么
You know, you're great at what you do
知道吗 你很擅长你的工作
because you'll do anything for the win.
因为你为了胜诉会做任何事
I'm just not built that way.
而我不是那样的人
Anthony, what is this?
安东尼 这是什么意思
I'm resigning from your detail.
我要辞职不做你的保镖了
I've requested a transfer to the Rackets Bureau.
我已经申请调离至联合工作处
Good afternoon, Mr. Kaplan.
下午好 卡普兰先生
Sorry to disturb your lunch.
抱歉打扰了你的午餐
By all means, take a seat.
锲而不舍哈 坐吧
I'll pass.
不用了
I just wanted to come by and let you know the good news.
我只是想过来告诉你一个好消息
We got the killer.
我们抓到凶手了
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
Don't you want to know who did it?
你难道不想知道是谁干的吗
Right, yeah.
说的没错 是啊
Who is it?
他是谁
Well, if you just take a look over there,
你只需要看那边
turn around,
转过头看看
my partner has her in handcuffs right now.
她正戴着手铐和我搭档在一起
You see that?
看到了吗
We found her blood at the crime scene,
我们在犯罪现场找到血迹
and it was a perfect DNA match.
和她的DNA完全符合
I... I can explain.
我...我可以解释
It's okay, she already did.
不必了 她已经交代了
You're up to your gizzards in debt,
你们债务缠身
you're underwater on your house.
房♥产抵押
You thought you could take a shortcut,
以为可以走捷径
then the clerk pulled out a gun,
结果店员拿出一把枪
she panicked and blasted him.
她惊慌失措 就对他开枪了
It was me, it was, it was all me.
是我♥干♥的 都是我♥干♥的
She had nothing to do with it.
她和这事无关
Well, I think it's the other way around.
我觉得完全是另一回事
She's a gambler,
她是个赌鬼
and as usual, her bet didn't pay off.
一如既往 她的赌债无法还清
Please take me.
请带我走吧
Just put this all on me and let her go.
把罪名都算在我身上 放她走吧
Oh, we're gonna take you, too.
我们也会逮捕你的
I mean, once you took a bullet for her
就凭你为她吃了一枪
and passed off that BS story about a big, scary, black guy,
以及编出什么高大吓人的黑人的鬼话
well, kind of made you an accessory to a homicide.
让你看上去有点像是谋杀案的从犯
Now turn your ass around.
现在转过身去
Turn around.
动作快点
You're really going through with this?
你确定你要这么做吗
Yes, I am.
我确定
I want to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
I'm kind of busy here, Erin.
我现在有点忙 艾琳
It will only take a minute.
只需一分钟
That I don't have.
我没那么多时间
Anthony, just watch it.
安东尼 就看一下吧
You know what's gonna happen if you rat me out.
你知道如果你出♥卖♥♥♥我会有什么下场
The exact same thing you saw me to do to your cuz.
跟你看到我对你表兄做的事一模一样
Two in the head, one in the nuts.
头上两枪 下♥体♥一枪
Why the hell would you want to show me that?
你干嘛让我看这个
That's a good thing.
这是件好事
How?
怎么说
Tariq incriminates himself.
塔里克自证有罪
He confesses to a murder and he threatens a witness.
他承认了一件谋杀案 还有威胁证人
We can use this?
我们能用这个吗
Already have.
已经呈上了
Showed it to the defense and to the judge earlier this morning,
今天早上已经给被告和法官看过了
Tariq is getting 25 years.
塔里克会被判二十五年刑
That's...
那...
that's fantastic.
那真是太棒了
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
And Willis?
那卫里斯呢
Willis gets to go back to his life
卫里斯会回到自己的生活中
as if nothing ever happened.
就像什么也没发生过
And because he didn't cooperate with us,
因为他没有和我们合作
he's in no danger with Tariq or his gang.
塔里克和他的帮派对他没有危险
You set this whole thing up, didn't you?
你设了整个的一个局 对吗
Sometimes my job is like a game of chess,
有时候我的工作就像是在下象棋
and I need to be five moves ahead.
而且我必须领先对手五步
So you were never going to make Willis testify?
也就是说你从未想过让卫里斯出庭作证
Never.
从来没有
So why didn't you just tell me that?
那你为什么不直接告诉我呢
I needed you to believe it,
我需要你相信
so that Willis and Tariq believed it.
这样卫里斯和塔里克也会相信
Like I said, nobody plays harder hardball than you.
就像我说的 没人能比你更狠
Anthony, you were right.
没错 安东尼
I would do almost anything for a conviction
为了定罪我会做任何事情
and I'm not gonna apologize for that.
而且我不会为此道歉
But I will make you a promise.
但我会向你保证
If you stay,
如果你留下
I will never keep you in the dark again.
我再也不会把你蒙在鼓里了
You swear it?
你发誓吗
On whatever you name.
随便你要我向谁发誓
Hey, it's almost 6:00.
已经六点了
Shouldn't you boys be going?
你们不是该走了吗
What time does the party start?
派对什么时候开始
8:00.
八点
But they want to pregame.
但他们想要热身一下
What is a pregame?
热身是指什么
It's a party before the party.
是派对之前的派对
Are you going, too, Mom?
你也会去吗 老妈
No, this is a party for cops only.
不 这是只为警♥察♥举办的派对
Are you going?
你去吗
No, I'm past my prime.
不 我已经过了那个年纪了
Yeah, this party is past his bedtime.
是啊 这个派对过了他睡觉的时间了
What about you?
那你呢
Oh, not this year, Jack.
今年不去了 杰克
Or any year since you became PC.
自从你成为局长后就没去过
You keeping score?
你还计数呢
There was a time that you were the life of that party,
有一段时间那个派对就是你的全部
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表