Yes. Anybody else here?
是 还有别人吗
No.
没了
He got away.
凶手跑了
Hang on, okay?
坚持住 好吗
You all right? It's mymy leg.
你还好吗 我 我的腿
Let me see it.
我看看
I think it's my leg. All right.
我想是我的腿 没事
This is gonna hurt, okay? Hang in there.
会有点疼 忍♥住啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Call a bus!
叫辆救护车来
5-4 detectives, we have one man...
5-4 警探 我们有一位
I'm... just a customer.
我只...是个顾客
Why... why-why would he shoot me?
为什么...他要朝我开枪?
Bus is on its way.
救护车在路上了
You hear that? Help's on the way.
听到了吗 援助在路上了
Okay.
哦
What are you gonna do, ask for a continuance?
你打算怎么办 请求延期吗
If it was Simmons maybe, but Dolan's already
如果是西门斯 有可能 但是多兰已经
given us two, and that's two more than she likes to give.
给过两次延期 已经比她的底线多了两次了
So what, then?
那怎么办
A Hail Mary.
听天由命吧
Assistant Distract Attorney Erin Reagan,
助理检察官 艾琳·雷根
how nice of you to join us.
非常欢迎你能来
I apologize for my tardiness, Your Honor,
我为我的迟到感到抱歉 法官
but something came up.
但是出现了些状况
I think you mean something hasn't come up.
你是想说有些状况没出现吧
Your witness is a no-show.
你的目击证人缺席了
Yes, therefore I'd like to request
是的 因此我想要向法♥院♥申请
that the court issue a material witness order.
签发关键证人出席令
Your Honor, this is nothing but a stalling tactic.
法官 他们这纯属是拖延的伎俩
I object to the defense's insinuation...
我反对 被告方影射
Oh, I'm sure you're absolutely horrified.
噢 我知道你是"无比惊讶"的心情
On what grounds are you seeking a material witness order?
你根据什么要求签发关键证人出席令
My witness, Willis Stratton, testified to the grand jury,
我的证人 卫理斯·史特拉顿 向大陪审团提供过证词
under oath, that he witnessed the defendant,
宣过誓 说他目睹了被告
Dontrell Tariq, shoot and kill a man in cold blood.
冬惴尔·塔里克 非常冷血地开枪杀死了一个人
Allegedly, Your Honor.
道听途说 法官
However, because of implied threats from Mr. Tariq
但是 因为塔里克和他的帮派同伙们
and members of his gang, my witness now fears for his life
暗地里的威胁 我的证人现在担心他自己的生命安全
and refuses to testify.
而拒绝出庭作证
So you want to force him to cooperate?
所以你想要逼迫他出庭合作
I want him to tell this court what he has already said
我希望他能够面对大陪审团再次宣誓
to the grand jury under oath,
告诉大家他到底怎么说的
that he saw Dontrell Tariq commit murder.
说他看到冬惴尔·塔里克如何实施谋杀的过程
Your Honor, please,
法官 拜托
this is unaccept...
这是完全不可接受...
Your material witness order is so granted.
你要的关键证人出席令 准了
Touchdown.
触地得分
First down at best.
顶多算是先得一分
Now we need to find Willis.
现在我们必须找到卫理斯
How's he holding up, Doc?
他怎么样 大夫
The good news is the bullet got all muscle,
好消息是子弹打入了肌肉
missing his vitals and arteries.
避开了重要器官和主动脉
And the bad news?
坏消息呢?
Well, he's a teacher and a soccer coach.
呃 他是名教师 也是足球教练
Both hard to do sitting down.
都不能总坐着
I bet.
可不是嘛
Thank you.
谢谢了
Hey there.
你好啊
You remember us?
还记得我们吗
Detectives Reagan and Baez.
雷根和贝兹警探
I can't thank you enough for what you guys did.
对于你们的帮助 我感激不尽
Just doing our job.
只是本职工作而已
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Oh, happy to be alive, but missing my students already.
哎 能活着当然高兴 只不过已经开始想我的学生了
Hey, don't tell them I said that.
哈 别跟他们说我说过这话
Your secret's safe.
我们不会的
You think you might be able
你觉得你能
to answer a few questions for us?
帮我们解答几个问题吗
It's important we talk to you now while things are
对我们来说 最好这时候跟你聊聊
still fresh in your head. Absolutely.
趁你还记忆犹新 当然可以
I didn't really see much 'cause I was in the back
抢劫发生时 因为在后面
when the hold-up happened, but, you know, I'll do my best.
我没有看到很多 不过放心 我尽量回忆
All right, but you did see the shooter?
没关系 不过你的确看到了枪手了
Yeah, it was a big guy.
是的 是个壮汉
Black guy.
黑人
Uh, not super tall,
呃 不是非常高
but jacked, scary eyes.
但是很壮 有很吓人的眼神
Okay, when you say,
好的 那你说过
"Not super tall," What do you mean?
"不是非常高"是有多高
Five-ten maybe?
1米78左右
Average height?
平均高度
Uh, about, yeah.
呃 大概吧 可能
Look, the store's security cameras
是这样的 商店的监控录像
weren't rolling at the time, so it's kind of important
没有拍摄下来 所以你你记忆描述的
that you be as specific as possible with what you remember.
准确度尤其重要
I just got a glimpse really.
我只是瞄到了一眼
And when he came in, I hid in the back,
他进来的时候 我藏在后面
but when he started shooting, I must have panicked.
当他开始开抢的时候 我吓坏了
I think I made a noise or something
我可能是弄出声音了还是怎么的
because he came back there looking for me.
他到后面来找我
Okay, and what happened when he found you?
明白 当他找到了你 又发生了什么
I said, "Please don't shoot."
我说"别杀我"
But he just...
但是他...
he just shot me and then ran.
他就开枪打伤了我 然后逃跑了
And then what happened?
然后呢
After he left, I called 911.
他跑了以后 我打了911
Yeah, I thought I was gonna die there.
天呐 我还以为我要死在那里了呢
Okay, look, do you mind if we send our sketch artist up
这样吧 不介意的话 我们叫画像师过来
to work with you and see if we can't come up
配合你 看能不能画出
with a sketch of this guy?
这个人的肖像
Anything to help, anything at all.
只要是能帮上忙的 任何事都行
All right.
太好了
And thank you,
谢谢你们
Detectives.
警探们
No, thank you.
不 应该我们感谢你
Remember you've got the mayor at 4:00.
记得吧 你和市长约好了下午4点
Don't remind me.
别提醒我
Hey, boss, how's it going?
嘿 老大 今儿过的咋样啊
Having a good day?
今天过得好吗
Am I having a good day?
我今天过得好吗
Yeah. How's it going?
对啊 事情怎么样了
What are you up to?
你们想干嘛
What makes you think we're up to something?
为什么你会觉得我们另有所图
How many years we work together?
我们都一起工作多少年了
The six best years of my life.
我生命中最棒的六年
Six years.
六年
And in all those six years, have you ever asked me
在这六年里 你有问过我一回
am I having a good day?
今天过得好不好吗
I don't know. I could've.
不知道 可能有吧
Well, you wouldn't have lasted six years.
反正过去的六年里没有过
Right.
好吧
Okay, I'd like to make a suggestion.
是这样的 我有个提议
Then just make it.
直说
As your DCPI, it is my professional recommendation
作为你的公共信息副局长 我的专业建议是
that you attend the police union party.
你去参加警♥察♥工会晚宴
I thought you were worried about cell phone videos.
我以为你在担心手♥机♥小视频
I'm not, if you're there.
你去的话我就不担心了
What, chaperoning?
怎么 去当监护人吗
No, joining in.
不 是融入他们
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表