They recovered a nine beneath his mattress.
他们在他的地毯下发现了一把9毫米手♥枪♥
Prints and everything.
指纹和其他所有东西
Dummy.
傻瓜
He ain't no genius, that's for sure.
可以肯定的就是他绝非是什么天才
What?
怎么啦
We're gonna have to work on your double negatives, Anthony.
我们得在你的反否认上做做功课了 安东尼
The what?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Absolutely nothing.
绝对没有
You did good.
你做的不错
I did well.
是我做得不错
It's an adverb.
这是个副词
Good night, Anthony.
晚安 安东尼
Good night.
晚安
I can't believe you're doing this.
我不敢相信你的所作所为
Well, it's the right thing to do.
不过这是正确的做法
No, it's not.
不 这不是
Uh, yes, I think you'll see that it is.
是正确的 我认为你以后会明白的
How many times
多少次在你
have I kept my mouth shut
触犯条规时
as I watched you bend the rules?
我都闭嘴不谈呢
Tons.
不计其数
Exactly.
正是
And the one time I ask you
唯独在我唯一一次
to look the other way just a little bit,
请你睁一只眼闭一只眼
to help a fellow cop, no less,
帮帮一名警官 我不多求
you can't be there for me.
你却不能站在我这一边
Baez...
贝兹...
No, Danny, look...
不 丹尼 听着...
Listen to me.
听我一次吧
Look, I get it, okay? You think this guy's a bum.
我明白你的意思 好吗 你认为他就是个混♥蛋♥
Don't do it for him. Do it for me.
你不为他着想 也要为我着想一下
Why are you turning off here?
你怎么在这儿转弯了
Because this is the way to the rehab facility.
因为这是去戒毒所的路
Little bit of love, right?
小小的爱 不是吗
A lot of love. Mmhmm.
大大滴爱 嗯嗯
Come in.
进来吧
Commissioner Reagan's here to see you, sir.
雷根局长来见你了 先生
Unscheduled?
没有预定?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
This isn't a good time.
现在不大合适啊
I know that, sir.
我知道 先生
I apologize.
我为此道歉
I could reschedule.
我可以重新安排会面
I really do.
我真的很抱歉
No, no. Just send him in.
不用 不用 让他进来吧
Commissioner Reagan.
雷根局长
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For what?
为了什么道歉
For popping in like this.
像这样冒然访问
That's it?
就这点
That's it.
就这点
You got something else?
你还有其他要说的吗
Seriously, Frank?
你认真的吗 弗兰克
Good.
好啊
You got something else you want to ask me?
你还有其他想要问我的事吗
Do you have something you're eager to get asked?
你有什么急着想被问的事情
Yes, I would strongly recommend Chief Alberto Segura.
有的 我强烈推荐艾尔伯特·赛古拉主任
Okay...
好吧...
I talked to him just before you did.
我在你跟他谈话之前已经和他谈过话了
But I didn't ask for your recommendation, Frank.
但我没要你的推荐啊 弗兰克
Free advice.
免费的建议
Okay.
好吧
Well, since you're giving free advice,
那么看在你给我"免费的建议"上
I'll offer some of my own.
我也给你一些我的提议吧
Hilary Shields. Who's that?
希拉里·谢尔兹 那是谁
My campaign strategist.
我的竞选策略师
Best in the business.
行业翘楚
So? So...
所以呢 所以...
since you want to do my job...
既然你想要我的工作...
I don't want your job.
我不想干♥你♥的工作
No, you just want to be a backseat driver.
不 你只想当对别人指手画脚的人
Nope.
不是的
I just want to be seen for what I've become.
我只想被看做我之前的我
Which is?
那就是
Well, when you first got elected
在你第一次就任的时候
and you asked me to stay onto this job,
你请我继续留在这个岗位上
I looked way to the right of you.
我成为了你右倾的路线
And you used that perception
并且你利用这个策略
to maneuver through your first term,
顺利地度过了你第一次任期
and you used it to get re-elected.
而且你还利用它再次就任
Used it?
利用它
The liberal crusader
一个自♥由♥战士
with the right-leaning law-and-order PC at his side.
和他身旁那个右倾的严肃法纪的警♥察♥局局长
And you want to be seen as what, Frank?
那你想被看做什么 弗兰克
Well, you know that thing
你知道那种你在
where you're in the ocean and you're swimming around
海里游泳然后
and you look to the shore
你转头看着海岸时
and you can't believe that all of a sudden
你不敢相信突然救生站
the lifeguard stand is all the way over there?
居然离你那么远的感觉吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Well, the lifeguard stand didn't drift.
其实不是救生站飘远了
You did.
是你自己
The lifeguard stand is right where it always was.
救生员站总是设在它该在的地方
And you're the lifeguard stand.
而你就像救生员一样的存在
That's right.
没错
And for better or worse,
不管怎样
I am right where I'm supposed to be,
我对我应该所居之位深信不疑
and I would like to think that I can serve
也很乐意去思考:我若负衡据鼎
both you and the greater good from that fixed position.
我定可兼顾你与上善之道
And I'd like to think that's valuable.
我觉得还是很不错的
So, is there anything else you want to ask me?
所以 你还有事问我吗
Frank, you want to stay on as my police commissioner?
弗兰克 你想继续当我的警♥察♥局长吗
Yes.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
是我谢谢你
May I?
我能用一下吗
When should we schedule the ceremony?
我们什么时候举办仪式
I wouldn't.
我不要
What do you mean, you wouldn't?
什么叫 你不要
Well, we both have enough
好吧 我们日程安排上
pomp and circumstance on our schedule.
有太多"隆重"的活动了
Here.
给你
There you go.
你拿着
"I, Mayor Carter Poole,
我 卡特·普尔市长
"Do hereby reappoint Francis X. Reagan
再次任命弗朗西斯·X·雷根
as Police Commissioner for the City of New York."
为纽约市的警♥察♥局长 特此证明
Sign at the bottom.
在下面签名
Don't we need a notary or something?
我们不需要个公♥证♥人啥的吗
Nah, it's us.
不要 就我们两个
These just came for you.
这些是给你的
The mayor?
市长
And... Mrs. Gibson is here again.
然后..吉布森女士又来了
Should I call security?
我要叫保安吗
No, that's all right. Show her in.
不 没关系 带她进来
Mrs. Gibson.
吉布森女士
Good evening, Mrs. Gibson.
晚上好 吉布森女士
I shouldn't have slapped you.
我不该打你
That's all right.
没关系
I wanted to thank you
我想谢谢你
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表