Not with the other prisoners,
不是和其他犯人在一起的那种
but in squad holding cell, on her own.
而是小间牢房♥ 单独一人
You're sure about that?
你确定要这么做?
I'm sure.
我确定
Erin... What?
艾琳... 什么?
You think she should have special treatment?
你认为她应该得到特殊待遇吗
She's always been smart and responsible.
她总是很聪明 也有责任心
Right now she is not being smart and responsible.
但现在她既没有做聪明事 也没担当起责任
Those are not her drugs,
那不是她的毒品
and she knows whose they are, and she is not saying.
她知道是谁的 她却只字不提
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let her sit
我才不会让当她坐在警长办公室里
in the captain's office sipping hot cocoa,
没事人一样地喝着热可可
while she's being charged with a felony
而她却因为保护某个朋友
for protecting her friends.
将面临重罪指控
Docket number 3542776,
案卷号♥3542776
The People versus Nicole Reagan-Boyle.
人♥民♥法♥院♥起诉妮可·雷根·波尔
Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance
非法持有管制物品
in the third degree.
3级重罪
How do you plead?
被告方的辩词
Robert Rattner, from Rattner and Marx,
罗伯特·莱特 来自莱特与马♥克♥思♥事务所
not guilty, Your Honor.
申辩无罪 法官大人
Your Honor,
法官大人
we're not talking about a bunch of college kids
我们可不是谈论一堆大学小孩在车里
with a little marijuana in the car.
藏了点大♥麻♥之类的案件
This is two grams of coke.
这有足足两克可♥卡♥因♥
That's felony weight.
这是重罪级持有量
The drugs in question
这件案子所示的毒品
have not undergone a lab analysis, Your Honor.
还没有在实验室里检测过 法官大人
It was field tested.
它已经被现场测试过了
It is cocaine, Your Honor.
毫无疑问是可♥卡♥因♥ 法官大人
And this is a first offense.
而这是初犯
My client's family has ties
我客户的家族与整个社会关系密切
to the community, in law enforcement
在执法部门 曼哈顿地检办公室
as well as the Manhattan DA's office.
都有紧密的联♥系♥
And that should not be a get out of jail free card.
但这不应该成为免罪的借口
Her mother and her uncle
她母亲和叔叔都
are in attendance.
在旁听席
We ask that she be released
我们请求她在上交
on her own recognizance.
保释金后释放
Granted.
允许
Mom.
妈妈
Not now.
现在别说
I got Pablo's autopsy report.
我拿到了巴勃罗的尸检报告
They find out that son of a bitch
他们发现那个孙子
didn't have a heart?
真的没有良"心"吗
He died of multiple gunshots,
他死于多次枪击
According to ballistics, all with the same gun.
根据弹道测试 5次枪击都来自同一把枪
You run Pablo's address?
你查巴勃罗的地址没
I did.
查了
There was a police report
有份警方报告
and an arrest for assault
和一份人身攻击的拘捕令
at the address two months ago.
两个月前登记在他家
A Javier Fernandez.
叫哈维尔·费尔南德兹的
Fernandez?
费尔南德兹吗
You thinking there's any relation to Martina?
你觉得他和玛蒂娜有关系吗
She's his sister.
她是他姐姐
Huh.
奥
Uh, anything else on the assault?
还有其他关于人身攻击的信息吗
Apparently, he punched Pablo in the face,
显然 他给巴勃罗的脸狠狠来了一拳
and threatened to kill him.
而且扬言要杀了他
Okay, where is he now? He was issued
好吧 他现在在哪 法♥院♥已经
a desk appearance ticket,
给他寄去了传票
but he never showed up to court,
但他始终都没出庭
so now there's a bench warrant out for his arrest.
所以现在发放了一张法庭拘捕令来追捕他
Well, it's a beautiful day to execute a bench warrant.
好吧 泡一天在执行法♥院♥传票上也是蛮好的
Let's grab them both.
我们去会会他俩
Divide and conquer?
分而治之吗
It worked for Julius Caesar.
凯撒大帝也这么干
Want something to eat?
要吃点什么吗
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Look, you don't have to babysit me anymore.
听着 你不必再像保姆一样看着我
I'm fine.
我好得很
You know, your mom's just upset,
你妈很烦躁
because she's scared about what's gonna happen.
因为她很害怕下面的事情
She's not the only one.
不只是她一个人担心
She doesn't think that you own the drugs, Nicky,
尼基 她认为毒品不是你的
but she thinks you know which one of the kids does.
但她确定你知道毒品是谁的
Do you?
你知道吗
You need to think about coming forward.
你要考虑考虑挺身而出
And what?
然后呢
And snitch? Is that what you'd do?
告密 你会这么做吗
They're not your friends if they're jamming you up
如果他们宁可拖你下水也不肯承担责任
instead of taking responsibility.
那他们不配做你的朋友
I've been using the name Boyle instead of Reagan at school
我在学校里叫博伊尔而不是雷根
because I didn't want to always have to deal
因为我不想总是
with being identified with the NYPD.
和纽约警局扯上关系
I don't want people to act differently around me.
我不想被身边的人特殊对待
Okay, but you're going to have to find out
好吧 但你必须知道
how far you're willing to go to fit in.
你迎合他们也要有一个度
The kids I was with...
和我一起玩的人
they're not bad kids, Uncle Jamie.
他们都不是坏孩子 杰米叔叔
One of them kind of is.
其中一个可能是
The one who's willing to let three other people
因为他想让其他三个孩子
take the fall for his mistake.
因为他的过错一起受罚
Uh, I need to talk to Grandpa.
呃 我想和爷爷聊聊
He's not gonna play a card here.
你找他也没用
I didn't say I was gonna ask him to.
我不是说 我要让他帮我
He can't get involved.
他不能参与这事
You can't have this two ways here.
你不能在这事上找他
I just need to talk to him.
我就想和他聊聊
I can tell by the look on your face
弗朗西斯 从你的脸色不难看出
this is not a social call, Francis.
这不是一次交际拜访
Good news.
先说好消息
We found out who stole the money.
我们查明了是谁偷的钱
A Mason Reyes.
一个叫梅森·雷耶斯的人干的
Thank you.
谢谢
I believe you know him.
我觉得你认识他
And his family.
还认识他的家人
Well, he's 20, so we can charge him as an adult.
好吧 他20岁 我们可以以成年人的方式起诉他
The question is, how do you know him?
问题是 你怎么知道他的
I don't, personally.
其实我不认识
Well, I do,
好吧 我认识
and I will not be pressing charges.
我不会起诉他的
Why wouldn't you press charges, Father?
为什么呢 神父
He's a troubled kid.
他是个问题青年
Well, clearly, he stole money from our church.
显然 他从我们的教堂里偷钱
And I will find a way to recoup it.
我会想办法弥补亏损
That is not the point.
这不是问题的重点
Look, Frank.
听着 弗兰克
He's had a difficult life.
他生活很窘迫
Lots of people have difficult lives, Father.
很多人的生活都很困苦啊 神父
That doesn't give them the right to break the law,
不能因此就赋予他犯罪的权利
nor, frankly, you the right to give him a free pass.
坦白说 你也不能任由他为所欲为
Do not come in here and tell me
不要来告诉我
who I can and cannot show mercy to, Frank.
我该怜悯谁 不该怜悯谁 弗兰克
Just who do you think you're protecting here, Pete?
皮特 你觉得你现在在保护谁
Certainly not Reyes.
绝对保护不了雷耶斯
He's just gonna do it again.
他有了第一次就会有第二次
I'm not a cop for a million good reasons,
我不是一个会侃侃而谈的警♥察♥
and you are not a priest for just as many.
你也不是一个神父
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表