His partner ID'd you as the man
他的搭档认出你就是那个
fleeing the scene with a gun in his hand.
持枪逃离现场的人
And he's wrong.
他错了
Dead wrong. And yet when the cops caught you
大错特错 当警♥察♥抓到你的时候
you were running.
你还在逃跑
Moments after the shooting a few blocks away.
枪击后几分钟在几个街区外
Why?
为什么
I was jogging.
我在慢跑
Jogging.
慢跑
In jeans, a hoodie and work boots.
穿着牛仔 连帽衫和工作靴
Okay, fine.
好吧
I wasn't jogging.
我没在慢跑
But I didn't kill that cop either.
但我也没有杀害那名警♥察♥
Why were you running from the scene?
你为什么从现场逃走
I don't know.
我不知道
Just because.
就那样发生了
Good luck with that. You better hope
祝你好运 你最好祈祷
the jury's made up of five-year-olds.
陪审团都像五岁的孩子一样好骗
Excuse me.
稍等
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I want Harbor Patrol
我想要大概15分钟前
in that river, like, 15 minutes ago.
负责那条河的港口巡逻队
I'm on it.
我这就去
This is you
这是你
with the gun.
拿着枪
And when the cops pull it out of the river
当警♥察♥把它从水里捞出来
you're going up the river.
你就要去蹲牢房♥了
Listen, I haven't done anything wrong.
听着 我没有做错事
All I know
我只知道
is he didn't show up for work last night.
他昨晚没来上班
Come on. Your partner's got a drug problem
得了吧 你搭档有了毒瘾
and you're gonna color in the details for us right now.
现在你要给我们补充一下细节
Should I have my PBA rep in here with me?
我可以请我的PBA代表在这儿跟我一起吗
You know what, that's a brilliant idea.
你知道嘛 那是个绝妙的主意
Why don't you call your PBA rep
你为什么不给你的PBA代表打电♥话♥
and I'll call the chief of department
我会给部门负责人打电♥话♥
and we can order in pizza
我们订个披萨
and make a day of it, how's that sound?
花上个一整天 听起来如何
No.
不
Then cut the crap.
废话少说
All right, all right. Forget I mentioned it.
好 好 就当我没提过
You know where your partner is, don't you, Officer Abrams?
你知道你搭档在哪儿 对吗 艾布拉姆斯警官
I do not.
我不知道
You're lying.
你在说谎
No, I'm not.
不 我没有撒谎
Yes, you are.
是的 你有撒谎
We dumped your partner's phone.
我们追踪了你搭档的电♥话♥
The two of you chirped for 18 minutes
你们通了18分钟的电♥话♥
about an hour before he was to start his tour.
在他离开前的一个小时
Still don't know anything?
仍然什么都不知道
How jammed up am I?
我是如何搅进来的
A lot less once you start helping.
在你多次开始帮他时
I know you guys got a job to do here
我知道你们在这儿得公事公办
and I respect that.
我尊重你们
But I'm all Kenny's got right now.
但我现在完全是挺肯尼的
Well, the longer this drags out,
好吧 时间拖得越久
the worse it gets for Kenny.
对肯尼来说越不好
So if you really want to help him,
所以如果你真心想帮助他
you're gonna help us.
你得帮助我们
I told him I'd cover for him
我告诉他我会掩护他
for a few hours.
几个小时
Enough time for him to check himself into rehab.
让他有足够的时间检查自己是否戒了毒瘾
Because if he makes it to rehab
因为如果他戒毒了
the NYPD can't get their hands on him for 30 days.
纽约警♥察♥30天之内动不了他
Which means no drug test.
也就是说没有药品测试
And he comes out sober and gets to keep his job.
他一身轻松的出现 继续他的工作
I'm thinking after this whole thing is over,
我在想在所有事情结束后
maybe we should go after Abrams.
也许我们要一下追究艾布拉姆斯的责任
The guy interfered
毕竟那家伙妨碍
with a police investigation, after all.
警♥察♥调查
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
'Cause I might want to give him a hug.
因为我可能想给他个拥抱
What? He was protecting
什么 他在保护
his partner-- I respect that.
他的搭档 我敬重这一点
Some partner. The guy's using while wearing the uniform.
一些搭档 这家伙身着警服却滥用权力
He's a disgrace. You forget the part
他是个耻辱 难道你已经忘记了
already where he lost his seven-year-old kid to cancer?
因为癌症 他失去了他七岁的孩子
No, I didn't forget that, okay? And it's a tragedy, no doubt.
不 我没有忘记 好吗 毫无疑问那是个悲剧
Still no excuse
仍然没有理由
to go doping while you're on the job.
和工作掺杂在一起
You know one in every ten people in this country
你知道这个国家十个人中就有一个人
is suffering with addiction?
经历毒瘾折磨
Look, I understand that this is a delicate subject for you,
看 我知道这对你来说是一个敏感话题
given your family's history
鉴于你的家庭历史
with your brother and drugs.
关于你哥哥和毒品
Danny, how many people do you have sitting around
丹尼 有多少人坐在
that Reagan family dinner table, huh?
雷根家庭的餐桌上 嗯
I'm guessing
我猜猜
close to ten, right?
差不多十个人 对吗
Are you trying to say something here?
你想要说些什么吗
This is a problem for all of us
这对我们所有人来说都是个难题
and one day it may even come home
甚至有一天这个问题会发生在你家
to roost under your very own roof.
和你在同一屋檐下生活
That is never going to happen.
那永远也不会实现
Well, I sincerely hope not.
好吧 我真心希望不会
But that's exactly what everyone else says just before it does.
但其他人在事发前也确实都这么说了
Look, I'm just saying.
我只是说说
Maybe bring it down a notch
或许不要落井下石
and show a fellow cop a little love.
对同事们表现出一些爱
A little love, huh?
一点点爱 哈
Yeah. Hm.
是的 嗯
Goes a long way, partner.
路长着呢 搭档
Today is no different. I'm not gonna hide
日子还得照常过 我不再躲躲藏藏
and I'm not gonna let them see me sweat.
我也不会让他们看到我的懊恼
There she is!
她在那儿
Oh, crap.
哦 该死的
Here she comes.
她来了
Told you you should've used the back door.
我告诉过你应该走后门的
Reagan, can we get a statement?
雷根 我们可以得到一份声明吗
Can you comment on the case?
你对这个案子有什么看法
Can we get a statement?
我们能拿得到声明吗
All right, step back.
退后 请退后
Oh, my God, enough is enough.
哦 上帝 真是够了
There you are.
可找到你了
Erin.
艾琳
Harbor patrol's scuba team
港口巡逻队的潜水小组
caught a big one.
发现了重要线索
They pulled Cooke's gun out of the river.
他们从河里找到库克的枪了
You're kidding, that's great.
真的嘛 太棒了
Yeah, but it ain't the gun that killed Officer Gibson.
但是那不是杀死吉布森警官的枪
What?
什么
Looks like you're off the hook, kid.
看来你没事了 孩子
Then who did kill him?
那到底是谁杀了他
You got to make sense of this for me,
你必须把这件事好好解释给我听
because I'm a little lost.
因为我有点搞糊涂了
I'm right there with you.
我跟你一样
It don't make no sense.
解释不通
Really, Anthony?
真的吗 安东尼
If it don't make no sense, then it makes sense.
如果它解释不通 它也就解释得通了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表