I did not say "When hell freezes over."
我没说"门儿都没有"
What then?
那你说了什么
I said I will make my decision
我是说我会做出决定
when the mayor gets his head out of his ass.
但必须是市长他不那么整天稀里糊涂的时候
Sorry, wrong cliché.
抱歉 错误的老一套
Oh, cut it out.And his head's
打住 他怎么就整天
not out of his ass?
稀里糊涂了
Is it partly out?
起码还是有清醒的时候吧
Do you have a progress report?
难不成你还有进度条吗
I'll make it simple for you!
我来给你理理
When the mayor asks me to re-up, himself, in person...
市长要我继续留任的话 他要自己 亲自来 ...
And what's with all the qualifiers?
那些条件怎么说呢
That's two qualifiers!
就两个条件
Two! And the peas cannot touch
两条 然后你们就道不同
the mashed potatoes.
不相为谋
I serve at the pleasure of the mayor.
我很荣幸能为市长服务
All I ask is that he ask me to re-up!
我想要的只是他来要我留任
He's trying to schedule a signing ceremony.
他已经在安排一个签约仪式了
That's not the same thing.
这不是一♥码♥事
With you and yours and the brass
包括你 你的手下 高♥官♥
and press in formation.That is not the same thing!
和媒体公♥关♥在内 这不是一♥码♥事
It's the thing!
这就是一♥码♥事
Did Mrs. Moore hire the hall
摩尔女士有在你向她求婚之前
and the caterers before you asked her to marry you?
就已经预定好了礼堂和酒席吗
It's not the same thing.
这不是一回事
Well, it's damn close. Same principle.
反正也差不多了 道理是一样的
Some requests,
有些要求
some decisions,
有些决定
deserve to have protocol respected.
应当通过礼节来体现诚意
Deserve to have it honored.
应当由礼节来使人倍感荣幸
Or what?
还有呢
Or what? Or what? What do you mean, "Or what?"
还有呢 还能怎样 你这个"还有呢"是什么意思
How long you gonna let this go on?
你还要闹脾气到什么时候
As long as it takes the mayor and you
直到市长还有你
to accept the fact that I will
接受一个事实 那就是我只会
only do this one way.
用一种办法来解决这件事
Your way.
你那套办法
The right way.
正确的方法
I serve at the pleasure of the mayor
我为市长服务
and you serve at the pleasure of the commissioner.
而你为局长服务
Am I right?
没错吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Then act like it.
那就乖乖听话
If you're so eager to make this happen,
如果你真的特别想让这事儿成真
make it happen the way your boss wants it to happen.
那就照你上司的办法去做解决这件事
What's so funny?
什么事这么好笑
Nothing.
没什么
It's my frisée salad, isn't it?
是因为我这盘凉拌苦菊是吧
I look like a giant wimp right now.
我现在看着就像个大龄婴儿似的
You're picturing me in a dress.
你在想象我穿裙子的样子
No, no, it's nothing like that.
不 不 没有的事
It's just been a long time since I've done this
我只是很久都没做过这事
and an even longer time since I've enjoyed it.
甚至更久没有享受过这么做了
Anthony.
安东尼
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Who's Anthony?
安东尼是谁
Sorry. Hello?
抱歉 你好
Hey, Erin. It's me, Anthony.
嗨 艾琳 是我 安东尼
Yes, Anthony, I know.
是 我知道是你 安东尼
I have caller I.D., just like everyone else
和所有地球人一样
in the Western Hemisphere.
我有来电显示
We got a problem. You should get down here.
我们有麻烦了 你得过来一下
I just texted you the address.
我已经把地址发给你了
You're texting the wrong number. I'm not catching tonight.
你发错号♥码了 我今晚不工作
Erin, listen,
艾琳 听着
trust me, you need to get down here.
相信我 你必须得来一趟
We got a cop shot and killed.
我们有个警♥察♥被枪杀了
Oh, no. I'm on my way.
天呐 我马上到
Erin, wait. Wait.
艾琳 等等 等一下
I'm really sorry, but...
真的对不起 但是...
You're certain that wasn't just
你确定不仅仅是因为
one of your girlfriends calling to get you out of here, right?
某个闺蜜的电♥话♥才要离开这儿吧
A police officer's been killed.
有个警♥察♥被杀了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
让一下
Detective Reagan.
雷根警探
Yes.
是
Sergeant Rutkowski.
卢特考斯基警长
I'm here on instructions from Lieutenant Gormley.
戈姆利警督命令我来这儿
I'm supposed to give you this.
让我把这个给你
What exactly is Lieutenant Gormley gifting me?
戈姆利警督给我带了什么好东西
A missing cop.
一个失踪的警♥察♥
Missing how?
怎么失踪的
Officer Kenneth Nelson missed roll call
肯尼斯·尼尔森警员四小时前
about four hours ago.
没有报道
And the CO declared him AWOL?
指挥官登记他擅离职守吗
Yeah. That's right.
对 是这样
Okay. Who's this?
好吧 这位是谁
Officer Abrams. I'm Kenny's partner.
警员艾布拉姆斯 我是肯尼的搭档
Yeah, I brought him along.
对 我把他一起带来了
Thought you might want to pick his brain.
我觉得你可能会想听听他的想法
So?
说吧
Kenny's a good cop.
肯尼斯是个好警♥察♥
Have you heard from him?
你有他的消息吗
No, I haven't.
没有
That's not so good.
那就不太好了
Kenny's been having a tough time lately.
肯尼斯最近的日子很不好过
I'm not sure if that has anything to do
我不知道这事和他今天缺勤
with him not showing today, but...
是否有关 但是...
I wanted to put it out there.
我还是想说出来
I'm...not exactly sure what it is you're putting out there.
我 我不太明白你想把什么事情说出来
Officer Nelson's son passed away
尼尔森警员的儿子
a couple years back.
几年前去世了
Leukemia.Oh.
白血病 哦
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Kenny's boy was just seven years old when he lost him.
肯尼斯失去他的时候那孩子才七岁
Needless to say, the guy's never been the same since.
不用说 在那之后他就变了
Okay.
好的
I'll get on it.
我会想办法的
I called you back five times!
我给你打了五通电♥话♥
Every time, straight to voicemail.
每次都转到语♥音♥信箱
I know. I'm sorry. I was on the phone with the office,
我知道 对不起 我在和办公室里的人打电♥话♥
and then my cell died in the tunnel.
隧♥道♥里信♥号♥♥又太差
Where's the body? This way?
尸体在哪儿 那边
Listen, we got to talk.
听着 我们得谈谈
Yeah, I think I got everything on the way.
是 我觉得我在路上已经完全掌握了情况了
Listen...
听着
Officer Donald Gibson. 12 years on the job.
警员唐纳德·吉布森 12年警龄
Was shot approximately 9:17 p.M. In a drug deal gone bad.
21:17左右因毒品交易失控而被枪杀
Yeah, but listen... Where's his partner?
但听着... 他搭档在哪儿
I heard he got a glimpse of the shooter when he was fleeing.
我听说他在躲避的时候瞥到了枪手
Yeah, he did.
是 他是看到了
He-He's right over there.-Great.
他 他就在那边 很好
Erin, listen... Let's start there.
艾琳 听着 我们就从这儿开始吧
Erin! Hang on.
艾琳 等等
Anthony, I just want to get the description
安东尼 我只是想趁他记忆还清楚的时候
while it's fresh in his mind.
了解凶手的描述
We already got the shooter.
我们已经抓到凶手了
What? Well, that's great.
什么 那很好啊
Yeah. The partner put the description over the air
对 他搭档在枪击后通过无线电发布了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表