Don't be.
别这样
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的事
And you were willing to pay the price for it.
你也愿意为其付出代价
Just like you taught me.
就像你教我的那样
And so the teacher becomes the student.
只是师徒关系转变了
I spoke to the DA, explained the situation,
我跟地方检察官谈过了 跟他解释了现况
he intends to lift your suspension.
他会撤回你的停职
Thank you.
谢谢
Any chance
我能带走点
I could get some of that spaghetti and meatballs to go?
美味的通心粉和肉丸吗?
How about to stay?
留下来吃如何
There's chicken on the stove.
炉子里还有些鸡肉
Thank you.
谢谢
Lori told me what happened.
洛丽告诉发生了什么
She's-she's really grateful.
她-她真的很感激你
Well, she was right.
是啊 她说的没错
Just lucky I got there in time.
只是很庆幸我及时赶上了
What's gonna happen to Ronnie?
那么罗尼会怎样呢
Well, Ronnie'll be charged for the gun
罗尼会被指控非法持枪
and if he's lucky,
而如果他幸运的话
the kidnapping will get knocked down
绑♥架♥的罪名就可以
to unlawful imprisonment.
降到非法监禁
I said some stuff this morning I shouldn't have said.
今早我说了些我不该说的话
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't know you were so mad at me.
我还不知道你对我有那么多怨气
I'm mad at myself.
我是对我自己有怨气
For what?
为什么
When you were in the hospital...
当你躺在医院的时候...
...I didn't think you were gonna make it. I...
...我以为你醒不过来了 我...
There's not a lot that scares me, you know?
世上没有多少东西能吓着我 你懂吗
The thought of losing you s...
而要失去你的想法浮现在脑海时...
really scared the hell out of me.
真的把我吓得不轻
I think it still does.
我想我现在依然十分害怕它
And I'm seeing this guy, Ronnie, and...
而我看罗尼这个家伙时...
all he's going through being alone, and...
他得独自一人经历这么多磨难 还有...
his life's torn to shreds.
他的人生就这么破碎了
I know it's not you who's living in fear.
我知道生活在恐惧之中的人不是你
I'm the one that's doing it.
而是我
I don't know how to stop it.
我不知道怎么克服它
I still get afraid every time you walk out that door.
每当你走出那扇门时我还是情不自禁地害怕
It ever get easier?
有好过些吗
You learn to live with it.
你得适应它
And to be grateful...
并且心怀感激...
when the door opens and we get to be together again.
每当那扇门再被打时 我们还能再次相拥
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在你身边
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表