And we appreciate that.
我们对此表示感谢
It's only because of citizens like you
正是有像您一样的公民
that our criminal justice system works.
我们的刑事司法体系才能运作
What the hell else do you want?
你到底想说什么
I was just trying to understand why you voted not guilty.
我只是想弄明白您为何要投无罪票
Why do you think?
你认为呢
'Cause that guy didn't do it.
因为那个人根本没做
There's 11 other jurors who disagree.
另外11个陪审员对此持不同意见
Those 11 other jurors were morons.
另外11个陪审员是傻♥逼♥
Can I come in and you tell me why?
我能进门 你告诉我为什么吗
Is this even legal? I thought a member
这合法吗 我想陪审团的一员
of the jury wasn't supposed to talk about the case.
不应该随便谈论这个案子
That's only true during the trial.
这只有在庭审的时候有效
Afterwards you're free to discuss it as you please.
在这之后只要你乐意 随时可自♥由♥谈论
Five minutes.
就5分钟
Thank you.
谢谢您
Afternoon, everyone.
下午好 各位
Uh, DCPI Moore has briefed me
DCPI的摩尔副局长让我言简意赅一些
that we have lot of ground to cover and limited time,
因为我们有很多要说而时间有限
so let's try to help each other out by...
所以我们就互相帮个忙
Commissioner, have you heard from the mayor yet?
局长 你有从市长那里得知消息吗
...by sticking to the updates and clarifications
通过坚持优先以演讲资料为内容
prioritized in the handouts.
进行补充和说明
I am pleased to report that, uh, last month we've seen
我很乐意来汇报 可见上个月
violent crime numbers take a precipitous drop.
暴♥力♥犯罪数量下降明显
Any indication if he'll be asking you
是否有任何迹象表明他会要求你
to stay on as commissioner?Guys,
继续担任局长一职呢 -大伙
we have a lot to get through here today,
今天我们有一大堆事情要完成
so if you'd let us please...
所以如果你们能让我们
Or are we missing the lead--
或者如果我们失去了领导
do you even want to come back?
你会想回来吗
Pardon me?
再说一遍
When asked the other day
前几天你被问到
how you would respond if the mayor
如果市长让你再留任四年
offered to keep you on for four more years,
你会如何回应
you chose not to respond.
您选择沉默
That's true.
没错
Because? Because?
为什么 为什么
Because that's between me and the mayor.
因为这是我和市长之间的事情
Because some matters should be decided
因为一些重要的事情应该
between the principals and then,
由负责人之间决定 然后
once resolved,released to the press.
一旦决定下来 就会发布给媒体
Due respect, sir, you still haven't answered my question.
尊敬的局长 您还没回答我的问题
Due respect, your question boils down to exactly how
不好意思 你的问题归结为
are the sausages made? I don't think that's
多管闲事 我不觉得
anybody's business but mine and the mayor's
我和市长的事情在这节骨眼上
at this juncture. -Are you saying
跟你们有任何关系 -你是说
you'll only answer questions that you deem appropriate?
你只会回答您认为合适的问题吗
I didn't say that. You implied it.
我没这么说 你暗示了
Stop.Sir...!
停 长官
Enough.
够了
I don't know. How about that?
我不知道 你认为这个回答怎么样
Whatever the question is,
无论什么问题
there's your answer: I don't know.
我都回答 我不知道
Is this absolutely necessary?
真有这个必要吗?
I don't trust many people.
我不怎么相信别人
And definitely not you.
特别是你
You have a problem with me, sir?
你对我有什么意见么 先生?
You're a white lawyer.
你是个白人律师
I see. And you don't like white lawyers?
好吧.你不喜欢白人律师?
I don't trust white people.
我不信任白人
I don't trust lawyers.
我也不信任律师
So you do the math.
所以你觉得呢
Mr. North, let me ask you something.
North先生,我得问你个问题
Is it possible that you voted the way you did
有没有可能你之前作出的投票
because the defendant is black?
是因为被告是个黑人?
Let me ask you something.
那么我也要问你
Is it possible
有没有可能
the other jurors voted the way that they did
其他陪审团所作出的投票
just because the defendant was black?
只是因为被告是个黑人?
I see your point.--Good.
我知道你的意思了.--很好
But for the record, no.
但我要声明的是,不.
I did not vote to acquit for that reason.
我并不是因为这个理由而选择宣布其无罪
I voted not guilty because I don't think he did it.
我选择无罪是因为我认为不是他干的
Despite all the evidence to the contrary.
即使所有的证据都指向相反的结论.
Not all the evidence.
并不是所有的证据
Such as?--Such as
例如 -例如
how come we never heard from the other eyewitness?
我们为何从不听听其他目击证人的证词
The other eyewitness?
另一个目击证人
The police report that was submitted into evidence
警♥察♥的报告明确得
stated, right there,that there was another witness
表示 那里还有另一个目击证人
who said the shooter was a white man.
那个人说过枪手是个男性白人
You're sure about this?
你确定
Hand to God.
对天发誓
Anthony, it's me. You busy?
安东尼 是我 你在忙么?
Immensely.
很忙
Not anymore you're not.
得了吧 你压根就不忙
I need you to pull up a 61 on the Victor Kendrick murder.
我要你调出61号♥Victor Kendrick谋杀案的档案
What's in it for me?
这么做我有什么好处
Your job.
这是你的本职工作
Keep dreaming.
别做梦了
I work for the district attorney,
我可是为检察官工作的
I'm only loaned out to you.
我只是暂时被你借用而已
You find it yet or not?
你找到没有?
I got it. I got it.
找到了.找到了
What's up?
怎么了?
Did the cops on the scene take a statement from an eyewitness
现场的警♥察♥有从证人那里记述供词吗
other than the victim's wife?
不是受害者的妻子
Depends. Is the victim's wife
得看情况咯 受害者的妻子
a drug-addled, thrice-collared prostitute?
是个嗑药 衣衫不整的妓♥女♥吗
Uh, no, she's not.
额 不是
Then, yes, they did.
他们记述了
What is this?
这是什么
It is the complaint report on the Kendrick homicide.
是肯德里克凶杀案的投诉举报
So you've read it?
那么你读过了吗
We're not 1L's anymore, so what do you say
我们已经不是小孩子了 不妨
Fine by me.
可以
Who the hell is Robin Dunn?
罗宾·邓恩是谁
Oh!Oh.
喔 哦
You don't tell me there's a second
你不告诉我还有第二个证人
eyewitness and the best you can come up with is "Oh"?
而只是给我回答一个"喔"
First off, Robin Dunn is a prostitute
首先 罗宾·邓恩是个妓♥女♥
with a history of arrests.She's hardly a dream witness.
还有被捕案史 她不是一个理想的证人
It's a murder case.Not every witness
这是一起凶杀案 不是每个证人
And secondly, we tried to locate her. The police
其次 我们试图去找过她 警♥察♥
scoured the neighborhood
去街区找了
and her last known-- she probably skipped town.
她最后出现 可能出城了吧
At which point I can only assume you asked for a continuance
我唯一能假设的就是你要求延长庭审时期
so you could have more time to locate her.
你可以有更多时间来找到她
Look, we had a rock-solid case.
听着 这案子板上钉钉
Louise Kendrick was in the car.
路易斯·肯德里克就在车里
She picked Angel Granderson
她指认了安杰尔·格兰德森
out of a lineup.
在一排嫌犯前
Granderson has previous arrests
格兰德森有劫车被捕的前科
for carjacking and fit the description perfectly.
也恰好符合描述
And I will take that, any day, over some vague description
不管什么时候 我不会去采纳那些模糊不清的描述
given by crackhead street walker, and so would you.
还是一个由可♥卡♥因♥上瘾的街头拉客的妓♥女♥提供 你也不会
So, no, you did not ask for a continuance?
所以 你没有要求庭审延期
Quit being such a Girl Scout.We were running out of time.
我们别再这么磨磨唧唧了 快没时间了
The D.A. agreed with me that we should proceed
DA站在我这边 我们应该
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表