David.
大卫
I, uh... guess we, uh, need to talk.
我...我想我们得谈谈
I'm, um...
我 呃...
David! David! What are you doing?!
我得打给我的律师
Give me... No!
快给我 不
No!
不
Give me... give me the gun!
给我...快把枪给我
What the hell is going on?!
这究竟是怎么回事
Why would you ever want to do that?
你为什么想要那样做
Oh, God.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me, David.
看着我 大卫
Talk to us.
和我们说吧
We already know everything, so you might as well just
我们已经都知道了 你最好
get it off your chest.
把知道的都说出来
You slipped your father the confidential witness list
霍夫公诉案你偷偷的为你父亲窃取了
on the Hoff case.
机密证人名单
He took it from there.
他从这儿拿走的
I swear I didn't know anybody was gonna get hurt.
我发誓我不知道有人会受伤
Robert McQueen was my friend.
罗伯特·麦奎因是我的朋友
I know his wife.
我认识他的妻子
I know his children.
我认识他的孩子
And, uh... Your father
而你的父亲
was covering up for kickbacks on three billion in Sandy aid.
包庇了他们在30亿的桑迪救助资金中取得回扣的事情
That's what he didn't want to come out
因此他不希望事情水落石出
if the case went to trial.
如果上法庭审理的话
He had four people killed, David, including McQueen.
他杀了4个人 大卫 包括麦奎因
You can't take the weight for that.
你不该为此负责
You want to save yourself?
你想自我救赎吗
Yes.
是的
Then you know what you have to do.
你知道你该怎么做
Mother Jeffers is running late tonight.
杰弗斯妈妈今晚要迟到了
Maybe she changed her shift.
可能换班了
No.
并不是
Looks like she's just grabbing the next one.
看样子她要赶下一班车了
at Building 4, Parksdale Projects.
般柏苑区域 4栋
Officer needs assistance.
警员需要支援
All units responding.
请回应 请回应
Parksdale Projects is, like, two blocks away.
般柏苑区域 大概2个街区远
We should take it.
我们应该回应
Rivera told us to sit tight no matter what.
里埃拉告诉我们不管发生什么事都别动
We should let someone else grab it.
我们应该让别人接手
Eddie, it's two days
艾迪 这个女人生日
after the woman's birthday.
过了2天了
Roger Jeffers isn't gonna be showing up tonight.
罗杰·杰弗斯今晚不会出现了
Look at her; she's just going to work.
看看她 她只是要去上班
Repeat. All units, 10-13.
重复 所有单位 警员危险
It's a 10-13. We're taking it.
这可是警员危险代码 我们得接下它
Reagan!
雷根
Detective?
警探
What do you got, Janko?
你有什么发现 杨科
Uh, Roger Jeffers' mom
罗杰·杰弗斯的妈妈
isn't wearing her nurse's uniform.
没穿护士服
She might just be changing there,
她可能到医院再换
but I... I thought I should report it.
但 我想 我想应该汇报一下
We call that a hunch.
我们称之为预感
Um, no, her-her bus is here now.
哦不 她的公交车来了
And she's getting on, as usual.
和往常一样上车了
I'm gonna send a car to the hospital,
我会派车去医院
see if she goes to work.
看看她有没有上班
We'll keep you apprised.
我们会和你通报的
Roger that.
收到
Hey, what's going on? Everything okay?
怎么样 还好吗
The 10-13 is a 10-90X.
这次呼叫虚惊一场
Unfounded? The lady who called
虚惊一场 一个女士称
her father had a heart attack and the ambulance wasn't coming.
他父亲心脏病发作 救护车赶不过来
So she told 911 that a cop got shot in the stairwell.
所以她报♥警♥称有警员在楼梯上中枪
And the cavalry came. Her father live?
兴师动众哈 她老爸挺得过来吗
Yeah, they saved him, but she's getting collared
他们抢救成功 但是因为报假警
for falsely reporting an incident.
被拘捕了
You can't just yell fireLike that.
这玩笑可开不得
Yeah.
对
Detective Rivera?
里埃拉警探
Mom got off two stops after the hospital, met her son here.
妈妈过了医院两站才下 来这里见她的儿子
We got him.
我们抓到了他
Good eye and good cop instincts, Janko.
眼力和直觉相当好 杨科
That's how you do it.
因此才能成功
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你 警探
Where's Reagan?
雷根哪儿去了
He stayed back at the house just in case she doubled back.
他待在房♥子那里以免她折返回去
Good. Really good work.
很棒 干的漂亮
Meet me at the squad; you fill out the DD5, okay?
来组里面找我 来填表 好吗
Eddie!
艾迪
Jamie, we got him! We got Jeffers!
杰米 我们抓到他了 我们抓到杰弗斯
I don't care.
我不在乎
Don't ever do that again.
别再这么做了
Don't do what? What are you talking about?
别再做什么 你说什么
10-13 trumps everything else, Eddie.
10-13代码胜过一切 艾迪
But Rivera specifically told us to stay put.
但是里埃拉特别叮嘱过我们原地待命
Besides, I heard on the radio that call was unfounded!
再说 我听到了无线电这是虚惊一场
You didn't know that at the time.
你那个时候根本不知道
I don't get you.
我不能理解
We got the guy, and I covered for you
我们抓住罪犯 我为你给里埃拉
with Rivera.
打了掩护
Everything worked out.
结果也很令人满意
That's all you care about?
这就是你所关心的吗
You're busy chasing a shield
你太急功近利了
when a cop could've been in trouble?
而一名警♥察♥却陷入了危机
I'm sorry, I'm not gonna apologize for wanting a career.
我很抱歉 我不会为追求升职而道歉
Well, I need a partner I can trust.
我要一个我能信得过搭档
So you ever sit out a 10-13 again,
所以你再对10-13无动于衷的话
you can find somebody else to ride with.
你找别人搭档去吧
So after seven years of asking for the car,
找车7年后
she finally leaves it to me in her will.
她终于把我加进遗嘱里面了
Let's do this discreetly, not cuff him in full view.
低调一点 别让他在大庭广众之下被拷走
Discreetly? This scumbag killed my friend.
低调 这个畜生杀了我的朋友
His ass is mine.
我说了算
Senator Harris, could you come with us, sir, please?
哈里斯参议员 你能和我们过来一下吗
Is everything all right?
一切还好吗
I'm having a great day.
我很不错
But you,
但是你
you're under arrest.
你被捕了
Under arrest?
被捕
For what?
罪名是什么
Murder one, sir.
一级谋杀罪 先生
If you could just come with us, please.
请和我们走一趟
Is this some kind of a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
Call my lawyer, make an appointment.
给我律师打电♥话♥ 再约个时间
This is outrageous.
太离谱了
So...
那么
Come on, get up.
起来 起来
Take your hands off of me! Get up!
松开 松手 起身
You want to add a lawsuit to this?
你还想因为这个再被起诉吗
This is nothing, gentlemen. I'll be out by dinner.
没什么问题 先生们 我晚饭前就能出来
You're throwing your career away right now.
你现在已经工作难保了
I hope you know that.
希望你能知道
I don't care who your father is,
我不管你父亲是谁
you're done.
你完蛋了
No, sir, you are.
不 先生 你才是
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表