The next time you question mine--
下一次你来质问我的工作
friend or no friend--
不论是不是以朋友的身份
expect to get a rip.
希望有点根据
You got no right dragging me in here like this.
你没有权利把我拉进这里审讯
Well, two of your goons went out seeking revenge last night.
你的两个手下昨晚出去寻仇报复
They were dumb enough to get themselves killed.
已经蠢到足够把自己害死了
I figured I ought to talk to the guy who ordered them to do it.
我觉得我需要和命令他们这么干的人谈谈
Which isn't me.
那又不是我
You're the new boss, Sal.
你是他们的新头头 萨尔
And all I did last night
我昨晚做的
was send my guys home early.
只是把我的朋友们早早地送回家
You want me to believe that for the first time
你指望我相信帮派历史上第一次
in all of Mob history, a crew didn't get together
帮派成员没有聚在一起
and try to figure out who killed their boss-- your brother?
试图搞清楚是谁杀了他们的老大 也就是你的兄弟吗
I don't know what they did after they left, okay?
我不知道他们离开后都干了什么好吗
I was busy taking care of John Jr.'s wife and kids.
我忙着照看小约翰的妻子和他的孩子
We got a funeral to plan.
我们有个葬礼要策划
Is that okay with you?
这有什么问题吗
Look, someone put it in your crew's head
听着 有人给你的手下灌输了
that the Black Lotus Boys are the reason
黑莲帮是你们现在需要
you're buying a coffin right now.
办葬礼的原因这种想法
You think we killed John Jr.?
你觉得是我们杀了小约翰
The Vinchettis clearly do.
反正温彻提是这么认为的
And your men sure pulled out their guns pretty fast
而当他们持枪而入的时候
when they busted through the door.
你的人显然动作更快些
What were they supposed to do,
那他们应该怎么做
let a bunch of crazed Italians mow 'em down?
任由自己被一群发狂的意大利人打趴下
Besides, there were innocent people in there.
况且那里还有平民在
Because the Black Lotus is just a benign civic organization
因为黑莲帮已经转型成为
protecting the local community.
有良心的平民地方保护组织了
You think otherwise, prove it.
你要有别的想法的话 就拿出证据来
So no beef with the Vinchettis?
你对温彻提家族也不生气吗
I didn't even know they were still around.
我甚至都不知道他们还在附近
But since they just iced a couple of your people,
但自从他们把你们两个人送进了太平间
time to repay the favor, right?
是时候回报一下了 对吧
What year do you think this is?
你认为这是什么年代
Do you think we're gonna come out of our opium dens
你觉得我们可以从鸦♥片♥馆冲出来
with our Tommy guns?
还扛着冲♥锋♥枪♥吗
It's a new day, Detective.
现在是新时代了 探长
If the Black Lotus has a problem with some other group,
如果黑莲与其他帮派有矛盾
we rely on cooperation,
我们依靠合作解决
not violence.
而不是暴♥力♥
Sal says he's innocent, of course.
赛尔说他是无辜的 当然了
Though I almost believe him.
虽然我差点相信他
Yeah, same with my guy,
是啊 我这边也一样
until he decides to even the score, or some other family
直到他决定扯平 或者其他帮派
smells blood in the water and makes their own move.
有了动静才会行动 我才知道在扯淡
What do you want me to do with these two?
你想让我怎么处理这两个人
Cut those two loose, call OCCB,
放了他们 呼叫有组织犯罪控制局
see if they can help us keep peace between the families.
看看他们能否帮我们维持帮派和平
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I gotta make a house call.
上门服务
Reagan, he's hiding something.
雷根 他有所隐瞒
I know. I just don't know what.
我知道 就是不知道他在隐藏什么
Well... I asked around, and it turns out
呃 我打听了一下
that Renzulli's intervened on Derek's behalf before.
发现兰祖利以前以德里克的名义也干涉过
He got him cut loose
他放了他
on two collars prior to yesterday.
前几天有过两次
Are you serious? Hey, it wouldn't be the first time
真的吗 嘿 这应该不是第一次
a cop got in bed with a crook.
警♥匪♥合污了
Renzulli's a lot of things, but he's not dirty.
兰祖利有过很多麻烦 但他不会这么做
And you know this... how?
你怎么知道的
Because I know him.
因为我了解他
Which is why I want to find out what's really going on.
所以我想知道到底发生了什么
I say we notify IAB.
要我说 就通知内务部
We don't need the rat squad, Eddie.
我们不应该找那群鼠辈 艾迪
We should at least file a grievance with the union.
我们至少应该向工会反映不公
Enough, Janko. Please.
够了 杨科
So you're siding with him. I'm giving him
所以你支持他 在没有相反证据前
the benefit of the doubt, same as I'd do for you.
我相信他无罪 我也会为你这么做
Except I'm your partner.
但我是你的搭档
We'll just go find Derek and see what he's got to say about this.
我们去找德里克看看他对此怎么说
Okay?
好吗
No, Jamie.
不 杰米
We won't.
不是我们
Love you, Ma.
爱你 妈
Oh... Hey.
哦 嘿
Wai-wai-wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等等一下 一等
Don't want to worry your mother. Give her a smile.
别让你妈妈担心 给她个微笑
There you go.
就这样
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Did you forget how to dial a phone, Ronnie?
你忘了怎么打电♥话♥了吗 罗尼
I didn't know anyone was gonna do anything last night.
我不知道昨晚他们的计划
Uh-huh. Last time I saw those guys,
嗯哼 我上次看到那些人时
Sal was telling us all to get out. Right, and you all
赛尔正让我们离开 对 你们都
just went home and watched The Bachelorette, is that it?
回家看《未婚女子》去了 对吗
Okay, maybe a few of us
好吧 我们中可能有小部分人
went to our social and raised a glass to John Jr.
聚在了一起 哀悼了一下小约翰
Who's "A few of us"?
“我们中的小部分人”都有谁
Me, Frank Lomax... Uh-huh.
我 弗兰克·洛马克斯…… 嗯哼
Nicky Rinaldi, Mario Palumbo...
尼克·雷纳迪 马里奥·帕伦博……
Two of those guys are guys
其中两个是
that went after the Black Lotus, Ronnie.
去和黑莲帮火拼的人 罗尼
We were just drinking, not talking about revenge.
我们只是喝酒 没谈复仇的事
That's why I didn't call you.
所以我没给你打电♥话♥
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
And now you're going in for conspiracy.
你现在因为共犯被捕
Turn around; I'm gonna cuff you right here in front of your mom.
转过去 我要在这里铐上你 在你妈妈面前
Please, let me make it up to you-- 'cause I just got a call
求求你 让我补偿你 因为我刚刚接到一个电♥话♥
that a bunch of them are getting riled up again.
他们中的一伙人又愤怒了
So let me go, and I swear, I-I'll call you
让我去 我发誓 我-我会给你打电♥话♥
before they even lift a finger.
在他们没有动手之前
And I swear to you, if another person gets hurt--
我向你发誓 如果有其他人受伤
especially an innocent one--
特别是无辜者
you're gonna wish you died back in that trunk.
你会希望自己早就死在后备箱里
Now, give your mom a smile.
现在 给你老妈笑一个
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗呢
Me? Yeah.
我 啊
You're the one holding the key to the door of a known felon.
你拿着一名臭名昭著的恶棍的门钥匙
Hey, just get out of here, Reagan.
嘿 快离开这儿 里根
No. Not till I know how you know this guy.
不 我知道你是怎么认识这个人的再走
Come on, Sarge.
说吧 警司
Uh, look...
呃 你看……
Derek... was my best friend.
德里克 是我最好的朋友
He just hasn't been himself for a long time.
他只是有太长时间没做回自己了
I don't understand.
我不明白
We grew up together.
我们一起长大
His family was kind of a mess.
他的家庭一团糟
Uh... I adopted him like a kid brother.
呃 我把他看作小♥弟♥弟♥
We both said we would be cops one day.
我们都曾说有一天要当警♥察♥
Didn't work out for him.
他是个失败案例
No. He started drinking, doing drugs...
是的 他开始酗酒 吸毒
but I promised I'd always look out for him.
但我承诺过我会一直照顾他
So you've been trying to save him,
所以你曾试图拯救他
even keeping him from doing time.
甚至不让他坐牢
He goes back in the joint,
他要是回到监狱
he'll die in there.
他会死在那儿
Look... me bending the rules
听着 我违反规定
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表