right after the shooting.
凶手的描述
RMP picked him up about ten minutes ago.
巡逻人员10分钟前抓到了他
But we have a problem.
但是我们有个问题
The shooter's name is Adrian Cooke.
凶手的名字是艾德里安·库克
Adrian Cooke?
艾德里安·库克
Yes.
对的
Anthony, what are you telling me?
安东尼 你想说什么
Nothing. I-I'm just saying what I said.
没什么 我只是实话实说
You mean to say I'm responsible for this?
你是说我要对此负责吗
标题:Fresh Start 浪子回头
警♥察♥世家 S06E15
We put Adrian Cooke in the Manhattan Fresh Start program
我们将艾德里安·库克送进曼哈顿"浪子回头"项目
instead of prosecuting him
但没有起诉他
because he was a nonviolent offender.
因为他是一名非暴♥力♥罪犯
And then he goes out
可是他出来后
and kills a cop.
杀了一名警♥察♥
But you gave him that second chance
但是你给了他第二次机会
because you believed he deserved it.
因为你觉得这是他应得的
Doesn't matter what we thought.
我们原先怎么想的并不重要
We clearly made the wrong decision in this case.
在这个案子里面很明显我们做了错误的决定
But because I was the lead prosecutor on it,
因为我是这份案子的主导检察官
I'm gonna be the face of that decision.
我要面对这个决定
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
What do we do?
我们要怎么办
It's okay. Keep calm. Keep calm.
没事的 保持镇定 保持镇定
Mom, go!
妈妈 走
Go!
走
Good morning, Mrs. Nelson.
早上好 尼尔森夫人
Detective Reagan. Detective Baez.
雷根警探 贝兹警探
What can I do for you? Well, we've been
我能帮你们做什么 我们已经
calling all morning. No answer.
打了一个上午的电♥话♥了 没人接
Okay.
好吧
Your husband, he didn't show up
你丈夫 昨晚
for work last night.
他没有上班
So we were hoping to have a word.
因此我们想来要个答复
Be my guest.
请自便
May we come in?
我们能进来吗
This is my house. You want to talk to Kenny,
这是我家 你们想和肯尼谈
you go to his house.
那就去他家
His house?
他家
We're separated six months.
我们分居6个月了
Well, we hadn't heard that. Yeah, well, I guess
我们没听说这事 对 我猜
you don't watch Entertainment Tonight.
你们连《晚间娱乐》都不看
It was a big deal.
都上电视了
That's funny.
那很有趣
Can you give us his new address?
你能给我们他的新地址吗
No.
不能
you know, your husband never updated
你要知道 你老公从来不和
his contact information with the NYPD.
纽约警局更新他的联♥系♥方式
Interesting.
好笑了
You have any other thrilling anecdotes like that?
你还有这样子惊心动魄的趣事吗
I'll pull up a chair. Maybe you
我能拉张椅子过来听 或许
don't understand the seriousness of the situation.
你不了解事情的严重性
Your husband went AWOL from the NYPD.
你老公在警局擅离职守
If he misses much more,
如果他多翘几次班
he's gonna lose the job and the pension.
他的饭碗和养老金都不保了
First of all,
首先
he was my husband.
他以前是我老公
And second, please, the guy's got bigger problems
其次 那家伙的麻烦比
than you two.
你们两个说的还大
Really? Like what?
真的吗 比如
You're the big-shot detectives.
你们可是赫赫有名的警探
Start detecting.
调查去吧
Come on.
别啊
Can't you help us out?
你为什么不能帮帮我们呢
You have a warrant?
有搜查证吗
No, we don't have a warrant.
没 我们没有搜查证
Then have a nice day.
祝你们过得愉快
What the hell was that all about?
这他妈都算什么啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Sorry to keep you waiting, Frank.
抱歉让你久等了 弗兰克
It's what we do, you and I.
让人等是我们的工作 你的和我的
And thanks for coming up. I know this is long overdue.
还是谢谢你的到来 我知道这有点姗姗来迟了
And it's going to have to stay that way, for now.
目前 仍然不得不保持原状
What is?
什么
The question of whether I stay on or not.
我是否留任的问题
Frank, we both have packed schedules.
弗兰克 我们两个的日程都排的满满的
Your office specifically asked me...
你的办公室特别要求我
I have not heard one word
我从来没有从这个办公室
from this office
听到一句
about the travesty that led up
关于曲解吉布森警官
to Officer Gibson's murder.
谋杀案的事
I released a statement the moment I heard.
我接到消息 立马就放出了声明
About my officer, yes.
关于我的警官 没错
I'm talking about your Fresh Start program.
我在说你那个"浪子回头"项目
Our Fresh Start program, Frank.
是我们的"浪子回头"项目 弗兰克
We're all on the same team together.
我们是同一战线的
Well, the team bus left without me on that one.
这次我不是你战线上的
Look, I'm sorry ADA Reagan is taking the heat,
听着 我很抱歉雷根助理检察官得对此负责
but I know she can take it.
但我觉得她能承受的住
Take it for you.
对你负责
So that's what this is all about?
你到底想说什么
You think I hung Erin out to dry?
你觉得是我把艾琳往火坑里推的吗
Oh, come on, Mr. Mayor.
得了吧 市长先生
You know me better than that.
你应该最清楚我不过了
This isn't about Erin.
这和艾琳无关
She just drew the short straw.
她只是抽到了下下签
I told you from day one
我一开始就和你说过了
that this program was fundamentally flawed.
这个项目在本质上就有缺陷
And I thanked you for your unsolicited input
我也很感谢你主动投入人力物力
and implemented the program.
以及实施计划
To spectacular results.
为了炫耀成果
Look, Frank,
听着 弗兰克
I am deeply sorry that we lost Officer Gibson.
我对于吉布森警官的牺牲非常非常抱歉
And I feel terrible that one of our Fresh Start pilot cases
我们的"浪子回头"试点案例似乎需要对此负责
appears to be responsible, but that doesn't negate the good
我也感到难受 但是这不能否定
that this program can do.
这个项目的益处
I got a dead
我有一位
police officer, Carter.
警官牺牲了 卡特
Don't talk to me about good.
别和我谈什么益处
And don't isolate a tragedy to make a blanket case.
别一竿子打翻一船人
Look, I'll make a joint statement
听着 我会在晚间新闻循环播报前
with the acting DA before the evening news cycle.
和代理地方检察官达成一份联合声明
Plenty of time to practice your furrowed brow
你会有大把时间来练习紧锁眉头
and solemn rhetoric.
朗读沉痛悼词
Frank, you're out of line.
弗兰克 你这过火了
You're right. I am.
你说对了 我是火了
Out of line, behind the times,
冒昧无礼 过时落伍
fresh out of patience for Fresh Start and its ilk.
并对"浪子回头"计划还有其他种种开始失去耐心
And its ilk? What, do you have some kind of list?
其他种种 怎么 难道你还有名单什么的吗
You really want to know? No.
你真的想知道吗 不
Where do you want me to start?
你想要我从哪儿开始
I think you've already started.
我认为你已经开始了
A homeless program that produces nothing
一个无家可归的项目除了数据好看
but statistics and leaves it to the police
让警♥察♥去扮演恶棍外
to play the villain...
没有任何意义...
Commissioner, that's enough.
够了 局长
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Now, Frank, do you remember why I invited you up here?
弗兰克 你还记不记得我为什么邀请你来这
You know,
你懂的
I don't.
我已经不记得了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表