One of the other families.
其它家族的一位成员
Vinchettis got juice, so they come after us.
温彻提一家有权有势 所以他们都来投奔我们
"Us"?
我们
Since when did it become "Us"?
什么时候变成"我们"了
I mean, the shooter didn't even think
我是说 凶手都认为
you were worth wasting a bullet on.
你不值得浪费他一颗子弹
Hey, that ain't why I'm alive.
我还活着不是因为这个
So you fought him off?
那么你打还手了吗
W...
额
No. But after he shot John,
没有 但他射杀约翰之后
he turns back and says, "Tell the rest of 'em
他转过身说 "告诉其他的人
this is only the beginning."
这只是个开始"
Then he clocks me again.
然后他又敲昏了我
Next thing I know,
等我再次醒来
I'm waking up when you two opened the trunk.
你俩正好把后备箱打开
Soaked in pee.
吓尿了呢
Yeah. Soaked in pee.
是的 吓尿了呢
Can I go now? I told you everything.
我能走了吗 我全都交代了
Well, Ronnie, you can go,
好吧 罗尼 你走可以
but, uh, you're gonna work for us now.
但是 你从现在起要为我们工作
What?
啥
You're gonna go back to your crew.
你先回你们帮派
They're gonna decide who they're gonna whack
他们会决定是谁杀了老大
in retaliation for killing the boss,
并采取打击报复
and you're gonna call us and let us know.
这时候你要给我们打电♥话♥ 让我们知情
My guys will cut me to pieces if they find out.
要是被我的人发现 他们会把我碎尸万段的
Same thing they'll do if we put word out you found God
如果我们放话说你在后备箱里改过自新
in that trunk and decided to flip on every one of 'em.
决定背叛他们每个人 效果也一样
You wouldn't do that.
你们不会这样做的
You think?
你觉得呢
Here you go, boss.
给您 长官
Suspect in the Parksdale Projects knifepoint robberies.
他是在公园谷项目持刀抢劫案的嫌犯
What's your name? Derek Gibbs.
你叫什么 德里克·吉布斯
But I didn't rob anyone.
但我没抢任何人
I only had it to protect myself from whoever is doing it.
我随身带刀只是为了防被抢
Also found on his person: one crack pipe with residue,
还发现了这个 一只还有残留的快克烟管
one ChapStick, and a, uh, wallet
一支润唇膏 和一个 钱包
containing exactly three dollars.
只有3块钱
Hey, Reagan.
嘿 雷根
What's going on?
什么情况
Think we got the guy terrorizing the Parksdale Projects.
我觉得我们拿下了闻风丧胆的公园谷项目嫌犯
Take a look.
看看
Yeah? Yeah, see?
什么 像吧 你看
I guess so.
差不多吧
Maybe.
八成是
He also ran when we approached him,
我们接近他的时候他还逃跑了
and we found a knife in his jacket.
我们还在他的夹克里发现了一把刀
How big is the blade?
刀有多长
About three inches.
大约三英尺
Technically, not illegal.
严格说来 不算违法
Still a knife.
但它仍是把刀
I just hope you're not wasting your time.
我只希望你们没在浪费你们的时间
A lineup will decide that.
嫌犯列队辨识的时候就知道了
And if the real perp strikes in your sector
如果真正的罪犯在你的片区犯事
while you're here doing the paperwork...
而你们却在这儿写文书报告
Boss, you're making it sound like it's a bad collar.
长官 你说的好像我们抓错了人一样
No, no. I mean, it's...
不不 我是说 这
If you're happy with it, go with God.
如果你觉得是对的 那就跟感觉走吧
What was that about?
这唱得是哪出?
Beats the hell out of me.
你问我我问谁
Look, I need my pants back. Where are they?
喂 把我的裤子还我 在哪儿呢
In the trash. What?
当垃圾扔了 什么
Those are $100 slacks.
那条休闲裤我花了100美元好吗
Yeah, that nobody's worn since the '80s.
80年代以后就没人穿那种裤子了
You'll get over it.
你会习惯的
You done harassing him?
你们对他骚扰够了吧
Sal Vinchetti. And company.
萨尔·温彻提 和他的小伙伴们
Right on cue. Always a pleasure seeing you,
一点不错 见到你总是很高兴啊
Detective Reagan.
雷根警探
Now that we've gotten the lies over with, go on, Ronnie,
假客套也说过了 去吧 罗尼
tell your boss how you kept your mouth shut like a good boy.
告诉你家老大你是如何乖乖守口如瓶的
They do this to you?
这是他们打的?
No, Sal. It'sit's fine. Huh?
不是 萨尔 没事的 嗯?
Congratulations, by the way, Sal.
顺便恭喜你啊 萨尔
Congratulations?
恭喜个屁
My brother's dead.
我的兄弟死了
Well, now you're the head of the family.
现在你可是你家族的领头人了
So, congratulations.
所以 恭喜啊
This isn't the time to be thinking about things like that.
现在不是想这种事情的时候
Or to shoot up half the city
那就是拿着枪翻遍半座纽约城
trying to find whoever killed him.
来找杀了你兄弟的凶手报仇的时候
Shooting up the city is what the cops do these days.
在城里动不动就开枪现在是你们警♥察♥的风格
Only when there's bad guys around.
我们只会在有坏人在的情况下开枪
Come on, Ronnie.
我们走 罗尼
You think Ronnie will really call us before they retaliate?
你觉得罗尼会在他们报仇前给我们电♥话♥吗
I hope so.
我希望如此
Last thing we need is a Mob war.
我们最不想看到的是就是黑帮血拼
Three times in six years.
六年里已经三次了
That's about what I thought.
我估计的也是
And in each instance it was either
而且每次 不是
the son of a slain officer
殉职警员的儿子
or someone close to his family,
就是他的家人
and the family made the request to you
那个家庭成员就会要求你
to unretire the shield number.
重新启用这个警徽号♥
So it's not policy but certainly tradition.
所以说这虽然不成文 却绝对是传统
Officer Carpenter was obviously not family,
卡朋特警员当然不是你家人
and her late father was not NYPD.
她已故的父亲也不是纽约警局的
Her request has no precedent.
她的要求没有先例
You are under no obligation to entertain it.
你们没义务考虑它
Oh, certainly I am, Garrett.
我当然有义务 盖瑞特
She's a cop who lost her dad.
她是一名失去父亲的警♥察♥
She wants to honor him.
她想缅怀她的父亲
You think she knows the number she's asking for
你觉得她知道她想要的那个警徽号♥
belonged to your son?
是您儿子生前的吗
Jamie might've said something.
杰米可能说了什么
Uh, Jamie wouldn't offer that up before telling me.
杰米在和我商量之前不会主动说的
She didn't know what she's asking for.
她不知道她要的是什么
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
It's not just what I want to do. Joe had a grandfather
不光是我想做什么 乔有祖父
and brothers and a sister, nephews and a niece.
弟弟们 一个妹妹 还有侄子和外甥女
Or it can just go away.
或者就让这事不了了之好了
It can't.
不行
And it shouldn't.
而且也不应该
There's something else. Take a look at this.
还有 你看看这个
I got curious who had Joe's shield number
我好奇在乔之前都有谁用过这个警徽号♥
before he did. That's every cop who had shield number 46808.
这是所有用46808警徽号♥的警♥察♥
And 468 and 46.
还有带468和46的
Failed liver transplant...
肝脏移植失败
racketeering conviction...
敲诈勒索罪
suicide-- what are you saying?
自杀 你想说什么?
I don't know.
我也不知道
These guys were not accountants,
这些人不是会计师
they were cops-- they lived dangerous, stressful lives.
他们是警♥察♥ 他们生活在危险 压力之中
You think the shield number's some kind of bad omen?
你觉得这警徽号♥是某种不祥之兆吗
That's 38 cops.
一共38个警♥察♥啊
Not a single one of 'em retired to Florida or a lake
没有一个是退休去了佛罗里达或湖畔
or grew old with their grandkids or whatever.
或者儿孙满堂安享晚年
And that's a fact.
而且这是个事实
Derek's paperwork.
德里克的案宗
And his criminal history here.
他的所有犯罪史都在这了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表