in the back of an NYPD radio car.
坐在纽约警局的警车里
Wha... uh...
什么
Mr. Colt,
Colt先生
could really use your help here.
这个案子真的需要你的帮助
To be honest, uh, everything happened s-so fast.
老实说 所有事情都发生得太快了
I-I... really just... just blanked.
我... 真的就是... 当时一片空白
What are you writing?
你在写什么
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I just... got really tired.
我就是... 突然很累了
Or maybe I'm still in shock or something.
也许我还是有点受惊或者别的什么
Would you mind coming back in a while?
你能过段时间再来吗
When your memory comes back,
当你回忆起来的时候
we really could use your help, all right?
我们真的需要你的帮助 好吗
Before somebody else gets hurt.
在别人受伤之前
Copy that, Detective.
收到 警探
And-and thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
What are you doing here, Sarge?
你在这里干嘛 警长
Lieutenant. My bad.
是警督 我的错
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
The whole department is at your disposal,
整个部门都听你差遣
chase down whatever leads our victim gave you.
追踪受害者给你的任何线索
We got no leads, he says he doesn't remember anything,
我们没有线索 他说他什么都不记得了
that he blacked out.
当时他晕过去了
Either way, we got nada.
不管怎样 我们什么线索都没有
Well, we don't got nada.
我们也不是什么都没有
Well, what's the opposite of nada?
那没有的反义词是什么
Algo?
有点东西
I mean, what do you got?
我的意思是 你有什么
We got a 911 call which was a phony call
我们知道那通报♥警♥电♥话♥是假的
'cause the whole thing was a setup.
因为整件事都是有预谋的
Whoever made that call is our shooter.
打电♥话♥的人就是凶手
We figure out who that caller is,
我们查出打电♥话♥的人
and we'll catch our cop killer.
我们就能抓住我们的警♥察♥杀手
You still got it, Reagan.
Reagan 可以啊
You too, Sarge.
你也是 警长
Lieutenant.
是警督
Hope you don't mind that you're stuck with me
希望你不介意和我而不是和你的老友
instead of your pal.
一起用餐
Not at all, it's good to catch up.
完全不会 能叙叙旧很好
And besides, you spare me having to watch Frank pick
再说了 你让我不用看Frank
all the vegetables off his plate.
把盘子里的蔬菜都挑出来
The Canyon of Heroes.
英雄墙
Little known fact behind each photograph
鲜为人知的是 每张照片的背后
is a picture of their DCPI,
都有他们公♥关♥部副局长的照片
dusty, forgotten, never to be heard from again.
布满灰尘 被遗忘 再也没有音讯
You better be careful, Garrett.
Garrett 你最好小心点
he might have this place bugged.
隔墙有耳
And I'm sorry for not having heeded your infinite wisdom
我很抱歉没有听从你无上智慧的劝告
and allowing that perfectly fine and fully credentialed reporter
还允许那个表现良好资格齐全的记者
onto that ride along.
随访巡逻
You were right, I absolutely should have been able
你是对的 我确实应该
to look into the future and see what was gonna happen.
有前瞻性 预料到这件事
Wow.
如此犀利吗
Sorry, it's been a tough day.
抱歉 糟心的一天
Well, it's like you said.
如你所言
It's not something you could have foreseen.
这不是你可以预料到的
Yeah, but I pushed pretty hard
没错 但是我强烈的抵♥制♥了
against Frank's very strenuous objection.
Frank的千推万阻
Big no-no.
此乃大忌
Yeah, yeah, I'm standing on the corner
对的 对的 我正站在
of Northeast Lefferts and 17th, and I just heard gunfire.
莱弗茨街区东北角和1♥7♥大♥道交界处 我刚听到枪响
Okay, calm down, sir.
明白 先生 请冷静
Can I have your name and a callback number?
请告诉我你的姓名和电♥话♥
That's it. You trace the call?
就这些了 你追踪过这个号♥码了吗
It was made from a cheap cell phone burner,
来自一台廉价的一次性手♥机♥
one of those 99-cent jobs.
99美分商店卖♥♥的那种
No GPS.
没有定位系统
Exactly.
是的
The best we could do is locate the cell tower
我们最多可以定位发出最后信♥号♥♥的信♥号♥♥塔
where it last pinged, but that only gives us neighborhood.
但这只能提供大致范围
That could be anywhere in Fort Greene.
可能是格林堡里的任何地方
All right, play it again.
好吧 再放一遍
You get something?
你发现什么了吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm standing on the corner
对的 对的 我正站在
of Northeast Lefferts and 17th, and I just heard gunfire.
莱弗茨街区东北角和1♥7♥大♥道交界处 我刚听到枪响
Okay, calm down, sir. Can I have your name...
明白 先生 请冷静 请告诉我你的姓名...
Okay, stop right there, rewind a few seconds.
好的 在这里暂停 倒回去几秒
...and I just heard gunfire.
我刚听到枪响
You hear that?
你听到没
The noise in the background.
背景音里的响声
No, what do you hear?
没有 你听到了什么
I don't know; play it again.
我也不清楚 再放一遍
Sounds like an MTA announcement or something.
听上去好像大都会运输署通告之类的
Just try to isolate the background noise for me.
把背景响声提取出来
The next three train will be arriving
下一班地铁将在
at the Nevins Street station in three minutes.
三分钟后到达内文斯街车站
Made the call near the Nevins Street stop.
电♥话♥是在内文斯街车站附近拨出的
And these guys always toss their burner phones.
他们一般会把手♥机♥也丢在那
Call it in, we got to get an area search
叫上人 我们需要进行区域搜寻
and find that phone.
找到那只手♥机♥
And this is where we hold our press conferences.
这里是我们开记者会的地方
Let me guess, one of Franks favorite rooms.
我猜是Frank最喜欢的地方之一
Once a year, he instructs the bomb squad guys
他要求拆弹小组
to demolish the place.
每年来这里搞一次'破坏'
Getting him in here must be like pulling teeth.
让他来这里很难吧
Exactly.
没错
Uh, Frank has a lot of virtues,
Frank有很多优点
but suffering fools gladly isn't one of them.
但是不愿迁就笨人不算之一
That's the thing, they're not fools.
是这样的 他们不笨
Just 'cause someone has a different point of view
仅仅因为别人有不同的观点
or a difficult question or a fresh take on something...
或者提了一个困难的问题或者别的立场之类的
Uh, doesn't make them a fool,
好吧 这些并不会让他们成为笨人
it just makes them someone who's not Frank.
只是让他们不同于Frank的风格
Not that I'm saying Frank's that.
我并没有说Frank是那样的
No, I know.
我知道你没有
But getting him to pivot, to shift his weight a little.
但是让他动摇 稍稍改变一下立场
Pulling teeth.
难于上青天
A guy who can make a Frank Reagan see things another way,
一个可以让Frank Reagan从另一个角度看事情的人
that is a valuable guy.
是不可多得的人才
Thanks, Jim.
谢谢夸奖 Jim
But let's just keep that between us, okay?
但让我们把刚才的对话当作我们俩的秘密 可以吗
Oh, come on, Garrett, Frank must know that.
拜托 Garrett Frank都懂的
If he does, he certainly wouldn't want to be reminded.
即使他懂 他也不希望被提醒
Trust me.
相信我
Deal.
成交
So I'll keep that between us
我不会泄密
if you do the same with this.
如果你也如此
What's this?
这是什么
One of the perks
我们学校拿下全国冠军的
of our school winning the national championship
一个额外好处是
is our board has finally ponied up enough money
校董会终于有足够的资金
for me to hire a real communications man.
让我聘请一个真正的公♥关♥人才
It's a job offer?
这是个工作邀约吗
Yes.
是的
Our university needs to do some rebranding.
我们大学需要重塑品牌
See, the future is in harvesting from overseas,
你看 海外生源才是未来
but overseas doesn't care about college football
但海外生源在追求高等教育时
when they're looking at higher education.
不在乎橄榄球大学♥联♥赛
I think you made a mistake and put down one too many zeros.
我认为你把薪资弄错了 多给了好几个零
Garrett, I didn't get our school to the top of our conference
Garrett 我犯过很多错让我们学校在体育
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表