Reagan?
雷根家的
Yeah, it's that Reagan.
对 雷根家的
Oh, so you're Nicky's uncle?
那你是尼基的舅舅咯
How do you know Nicky?
你怎么认识尼基的
She's, uh...
她 额
We're, um...
我们额
Oh.
哦
Copy that.
明白了
See you around.
回头见
你有听过
of the four by four breathing technique?
4秒深呼吸技巧吗
You inhale for four seconds, hold it for four seconds,
你吸气4秒钟 憋气4秒钟
and then let it out for four seconds.
然后吐气4秒钟
It's supposed to be very calming.
这样就能冷静下来了
For some people.
看来不适合你
Alexander Clune, Special Agent in Charge.
亚历山大·柯隆 负责本案的特别探员
Afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好 先生们
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你的到来
I'm DCPI Moore, this is...
我是DCPI的摩尔副局 这位是
You're conducting a homicide investigation in my city
你在我的城市里进行凶杀案调查
without informing me.
还不告诉我
Well, the bodies that we uncovered
我们发现尸体的地方
were over the border in Nassau County.
可是越过了纽约城边界 到了拿骚县
And what's that support? That Thomas Wilder buried
就这理由吗 托马斯·怀尔德把受害者尸体
his victims a couple of miles out
埋在几米开外
so you wouldn't have to inform us?
所以就不用告诉我们一声了吗
There are rules governing jurisdiction
对于管辖权的划定
that dictate procedure.
有明确的流程
Well, here's your procedure:
那你听好了 这是你的流程
Thomas Wilder is wanted for murders in this city,
托马斯·怀尔德是这座城市的谋杀通缉犯
this city.
而且我们还在进行调查
We got a tip. We weren't even sure that it was credible.
我们收到了一个线报 也不确定是否可靠
That led to a dozen bodies, that sounds pretty credible to me.
指向了一堆尸体 我觉得特别靠谱
You know, Commissioner, we're not done analyzing,
好吧 局长 我们还没完成分♥析♥
but when we find something, you will be the first to know.
但是一旦我们发现什么 您一定会第一个知道
It is already been established
事实都摆在眼前了
that I will not be the first to know or even the fourth.
我不是第一个知道的 甚至连第四个都不是
There's more than one jurisdiction involved in this.
可不止一个机关的管辖权涉入此案
We're talking about a serial killer
我们现在谈论的可是
who's murdered in four states that we know of.
已经至少在四个州犯下命案的连环杀手
Now, we are more experienced in this area.
现在 我们在这方面有更多的经验
And we are more experienced in this area.
而我们在这地区有更多的经验
Sounds to me like we are in agreement here.
在我听来我们达成协议了
We'll make a joint investigation.
我们会联合办案
Fellas, I don't take orders from you.
伙计们 我可不听从你们的命令
It's not an order, it's a valuable suggestion.
这不是命令 只是提出宝贵意见
Right.
好吧
Or I could suggest it right over your head.
或者我可以找你的上级
We can coordinate something.
某些事我们还可以再协调一下
We will coordinate everything.
我们会在所有事情上达成一致的
That went well.
进展的还不错
All right, let me know what you hear.
好的 有消息通知我
Detective Reagan.
雷根警探
I guess we're working together now.
看来我们现在是同事了
I already got a partner.
我已经有搭档了
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你还没明白
Two bodies in Jersey,
新泽西有两具尸体
three in Virginia,
弗吉尼亚有三具
and one unconfirmed in Pennsylvania.
宾州还有一具未经确认
How many does that make?
一共有多少
We're looking at about 22 victims.
总共有二十二位受害者
Initial examination
关于今天早上
on the bodies we found this morning
发现的尸体的初步调查表明
indicate that they are not recent.
死亡日期相隔很久
Well, that makes me feel a whole lot better.
这真让我感觉"好多了"
But we think that he's back in New York.
但我们认为他已经回到纽约
Our last sighting,
他上次露面
he took a train into Penn Station two weeks ago.
是两星期前在宾州车站上了辆火车
Good, make it much easier for me to find him.
很好 这让我能更容易找到他
You're a type A personality.
看来你是A型人格
Obsessive compulsive, extrovert,
争强好胜 外向性格
intuitive, judger.
依靠直觉 我行我素
You had me at type A.
说的没错 我就是A型人格
I'm guessing you're thinking that a behavioral analyst
我认为你在想一个行为分♥析♥师
should be sitting in a lab somewhere,
应该坐在某个实验室里
not working a case in New York City.
而不是在纽约满大街的破案
Well, you said that, not me.
这可是你说的 不是我说的
Well, I've worked a dozen serial killer cases in my career.
听着 在我职业生涯中的确办过十几宗连环杀手的案子
Must be tough to do when you're sitting behind a desk.
坐在办公室里破案一定非常困难吧
And I've solved a few. How about you?
但我确实解决了几宗 你呢
Well, the only one that matters...
我现在唯一关心的...
is this one.
是这件案子
Patrick Farrelly got into a gunfight on July 2, 1974
1974年七月二日 帕特里克·法雷利陷入了一场枪战中
with a James McGee.
对方是詹姆斯·麦吉
Head of the Westies?
那个"西部之人"的头目
Yeah, turf war in Hell's Kitchen back in the bad old days
是的 曾经在地狱厨房♥还是房♥屋和酒吧的时候
when Hell's Kitchen was tenements and bars.
帮派的地盘之争就已经在那里上演了
McGee shot Farrelly outside of a bar on 41st and Amsterdam.
麦吉在四十一街和阿姆斯特丹街拐角处的酒吧外向法雷利开抢射击
Farrelly returned fire, they both got arrested.
法雷利开枪回击 随后两人双双被捕
Both charged with attempted murder.
他们都被指控谋杀未遂罪
Attempted murder?
谋杀未遂
Yeah, Farrelly took four bullets...
没错 法雷利中了四枪...
and survived.
但活了下来
Wait, he's still alive?
等等 他还活着
He's alive and kicking.
他现在还活蹦乱跳的
He was convicted of racketeering
他因承认诈骗罪
and three counts of murder,
及三项谋杀罪
and he's doing life in Sing Sing.
现在正在新新监狱服刑
Okay, well, this is...
那好吧 这个...
not at all what I expected.
超乎我的想象
You probably shouldn't have volunteered
看来你当时真不该自告奋勇
to look into it for him.
为他调查清楚
Thanks for rubbing it in.
谢谢你落井下石
I'm just saying.
随口一说而已
What am I supposed to say?
我到底该怎么说
That your mother's been lying to you
你的母亲欺骗了你一辈子
your entire life and your father's a gangster?
其实你父亲是个帮派成员
No, you don't.
不 不用这样
You wait for him to go back to Ireland
你只需等他回到爱尔兰
and then you send him an e-mail.
然后发电子邮件给他就行了
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Why not? If your father was a gangster,
为什么不 如果你父亲是个帮派成员
would you want to find out by e-mail?
你会想通过电子邮件来知道真♥相♥
My father was a gangster and I found out when I was 13.
我父亲就是个帮派成员 我十三岁的时候就知道了
Your father's a gangster?
你父亲是混帮派的
Well, a bookie. Tony "The Bat."
只是个记账的 叫"古怪"托尼
And guess what he liked to use on people who didn't pay up.
你猜要是有人不付钱 他会干出什么来
Anyway, the point is that I got over it,
扯远了 重点是我克服了这些困难
and I even became a cop,
甚至成为了一名警♥察♥
but...but we don't know how this guy is gonna react to that,
但是...我们并不知道在他得知他父亲还活着的消息后
and the fact that his dad is still alive?
到底会有什么反应
I say we don't find out.
我建议别多事
No, I-I...
不 我...
I have to tell him to his face.
我必须得面对面告诉他
Of course you do.
我就知道
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
你说这话到底什么意思
It means, as Tony "The Bat" Would say,
意思是"古怪"托尼就会说
you always step up to the plate.
你总是迎难而上
The guy was hopped up on something.
那家伙就像嗑了药一样
He was insane, so he had this huge knife.
他当时疯了 还拿着一把很长的刀
As soon as I got to the scene,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表