It's all clear.
房♥子是安全的
Stand down.
没事了
Copy that, partner.
知道了搭档
Yeah?
喂
Hello again, Detective.
警探 你好啊
Did you really think I'd be stupid enough
你真的会认为我会那么愚蠢
to stay in that apartment long enough
住在一间房♥子里那么久
for you to find me?
然后再让你知道我
No...
没有
but I thought you'd be man enough
但和我认为你会更像一个男人一样
to come see me face-to-face again.
来和我面对面的见面
Attempts to make me feel emasculated won't work,
激将法对我是没用的
though I applaud the effort.
但还是值得鼓励
Heard you spoke with my mom.
听说你和我母亲谈过了
I did.
是的
She said you're demented.
她说你已经疯了
Well, she should know.
她早就知道了
You do realize I'm gonna find you, right?
你知道我会找到你的
Too bad you didn't find me in time to stop
遗憾的是你没在丹妮艾尔·蕾文死之前
poor Danielle Levine from meeting her end.
及时找到我
She put up a good fight.
她真的是抵抗到底啊
Unlike you...
她和你不一样的是
when you didn't put up a good fight
当你老爸暴打你的时候
against your old man beating on you, huh?
你完全时任由他蹂躏你
Stop! Shut up!
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
I figure that's why you like getting off
我想这就是为什么你那么喜欢
on beating up on poor defenseless women, huh?
殴打蹂躏那些可怜无助的女人 对吗
You've got a pretty wife.
你老婆长得不错
What did you say?
你说什么
She left this morning at 8:05.
她早上八点零五出门
And your two boys,
还有你那两个儿子
they left at 8:00.
他们八点出门
I will kill you, you hear me?
我会杀了你 你听见了吗
I said I will kill you!
我他妈的会杀了你
You have a good day, Detective.
祝你一天顺利 警探
Hey!
喂
Just gonna have them
直到我抓住他之前
sit on the house until I get this guy.
别让他们出这所房♥子
I'll have another car around the block, okay?
还有另一辆警车在整个街区巡逻
Just as a precaution, nothing to worry about.
这只是预防措施 不用担心
The thing about being married to you
我嫁给你已经十七年了
for 17 years is I know when you're lying.
我知道现在你在撒谎
I'm not lying, I'm just being cautious.
我没撒谎 我只是想谨慎点
Well, that 17 years as a cop's wife also tells me
以我做了十七年警♥察♥妻子的经验告诉我
that there's no way that you would have two radio cars
除非我们的生命真的受到了威胁
24-7 outside, plus a police escort for the boys,
否则你不可能让两辆警车二十四小时守候在外面
unless we were in some real danger.
外加让警车护送儿子们回家
You know me, I...don't like to take chances.
你了解我的 我...不喜欢有任何的疏忽
Not with you guys.
更别说是你们
No, just with yourself.
那你自己呢
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Oh, nothing to worry about?
没什么可担心的
Now that I know that you're trying to arrest a guy
据我所知这个你想抓住的人
who's already killed a half a dozen women?
已经杀了六个女孩
A guy who's brazen, he-he calls you at work just to taunt you?
他还厚着脸皮在你工作时打电♥话♥嘲笑你
Come on, it's not like he's a mastermind or something.
算了吧 他才不是什么犯罪天才
He's just a perp.
他只是个变♥态♥而已
He sounds like a mastermind to me.
我觉得他就是诡计多端的人
Well, I'm gonna get him.
那我会把他抓起来的
At what cost, Danny?
以怎样的代价呢
The thing about this, there were no fatalities,
关于这件事 没有任何死亡事故
no serious injuries.
没有严重的受伤
No, sir.
是的 长官
But... that's despite your actions,
但是...这件事该由你负责
not because of them. Sir?
而不是他们 长官
Normally, you have a scene like this,
通常来说 一位持枪歹徒闯入住所并劫持一名人♥质♥
with an armed perp barricaded in a house with a hostage,
在这样的情况下
it's a textbook case to call ESU and HNT
按照手则规定应该先呼叫人♥质♥处理小组
and just sit tight until they get there.
然后在他们来之前按兵不动
I thought trying to rescue the girl
我认为最主要的是
was the most important thing.
要解救那个女孩
But something's been bugging me about that because you
但令我感到困扰的是
actually put her in more danger barging in there like that.
你实际上将那个女孩推向了更危险的境地
Take a seat.
请坐
This is ridiculous.
简直是无可理喻
Believe me,
我觉得
there's times to break rules,
有时候是该突破一些规矩
but I don't think this was one of them.
但我不认为该发生在这件事上
Am I being disciplined here?
我被纪律处分了吗
You know what, to tell you the truth,
跟你说实话吧
I'm wondering why you didn't serve
我在想你为什么不对
Officer Reagan with a charge for insubordination.
雷根警员反抗命令的行为提起诉讼
I don't understand.
我不明白你在说什么
He disobeyed a direct order.
他无视了直接下达的命令
I would've raked him over the coals.
换做我的话 我会给他一个深刻的教训
But you didn't even issue a command discipline-- why not?
但你却没有提出如何投诉 为什么
He's the commissioner's son.
他是局长的儿子
Ah, I don't believe that's the reason.
我不认为是那个原因
Why's that?
怎么说
Last month, you subdued an EDP with a knife.
上个月你徒手制♥服♥了一个拿着刀的精神不稳定的人
Eight months ago, you jumped
八个月前
onto the subway tracks after an intoxicated rider
你为了救一名摔入铁轨的醉汉
fell onto the tracks.
而跳进了地铁通道
Six months ago, you were the first on the scene
六个月前 在一个武装抢劫的现场
of an armed robbery that wasn't even
你是第一个到达的警员
within the confines of your precinct.
而这根本就不在你负责的区域
I saved lives.
我救人性命
At the risk of other people's lives,
但你危害到了别人的性命
including your own!
甚至是你自己的性命
Five times in 12 months!
一年内发生了五次
I'll tell you, it reads like a death wish.
我就像是在读遗书一样
I'm not gonna sit here and apologize
我不会为我做了警♥察♥的本职工作
for being a proactive cop!
而道歉的
If I didn't know better, I'd say it looks
如果不是我了解你 我会说
like you're trying to get yourself killed.
你这是想自杀
I got a newspaper photo of you from six months ago.
我有一张你半年前在报纸上的照片
Looks like you lost 40 pounds.
你看起来瘦了40磅左右
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官
I have a spotless record.
我的记录上无任何污点
Cut the BS.
少说他妈的废话
This isn't about your record.
我不是在说你的记录
All right? Now what's going on?
好吗 到底是怎么了
You taking drugs?
你嗑药了
I can have you tested.
我可以逼你做尿检
Uh...
呃
I, uh...
我...
I have pancreatic cancer.
我得了胰腺癌
I got six months to live.
我只能活六个月了
And you got ten years on the job,
而你只工作了十年了
which means if you die, your family has no health benefits.
也就是说如果你死了 你的家庭不会得到任何补偿
If I get killed in the line of duty,
如果我死在了第一线
they'll be better taken care of.
他们会得到更好的照顾
They'll...
他们...
they'll get a lump sum.
他们会得到一次性的补偿
And you'll die a hero.
而你会成为一个烈士
It's a win-win.
这是个双赢的结果
You know, I feel for you.
我非常同情你的遭遇
But you know I can't let you put lives at risk.
但我不会再让你去冒生命危险了
Sir...
长官
no, you can't do this to me.
你不能这么做
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表