But I think when I introduce Lenny's connection to that gun
但我认为,当我把莱尼跟这把枪联♥系♥起来
And add in his mortal threats against the victim,
加上他对受害人的致命威胁
maybe toss in His reputation for violence?
也许还有他以暴♥力♥闻名?
I think the jury's gonna eat that up.
我认为陪审团会同意的
I'll see you in court.
法庭上见
Oh, and Lenny?
哦,莱尼?
Wear that blue suit.
穿那件蓝色西装
I like that one.
我喜欢
I met with Jenny Strong and her father.
我见过珍妮·斯特朗和她父亲
There's no question she belongs in a care facility.
毫无疑问,需要把她送到护理机构去
Joseph strong said he's unable to afford a private hospital.
约瑟夫·斯特朗说,他付担不起私立医院
Most people can't.
大多数人都付担不起
That's why god created the state hospital system.
这就是为什么上帝创造了公立医院
Well, apparently, god didn't do a very good job.
好吧,显然上帝工作没做好
Joseph Strong's afraid to put jenny in a place like that.
约瑟夫·斯特朗怕把珍妮送到那里去
That's his right.
这是他的权利
And his choice.
他可以选择
Now, is there anything else I can do for you?
还有什么我能为你做的吗?
"Anything else"?
还有别的吗?
I'm sorry, you're implying that you've done something?
对不起,你是说你做了什么吗?
I have-- my job.
我做了我的工作
Now, if you'll excuse me.
如果你们不介意的话
Look, we understand you're really busy.
我们知道你真的很忙
We just want to know if there's another option for Jenny Strong.
我们只是想知道珍妮·斯特朗是否还有别的选择
I recommended a home health aid,
我推荐了家庭康复援助
And Mr. Strong indicated he can't afford that.
斯特朗先生表示他无法承受
And, unfortunately,
而且 不幸的是
he has no relatives in the area who can help with his daughter's care.
他在这里没有亲戚 可以帮他照顾女儿
Well, what's the guy supposed to do?
那他应该做什么?
Let me break it down for you.
我跟你说
Resources for this agency are completely inadequate.
这里的资源完全不够
And when the budget ax falls, it hits here first.
每次减预算,它是第一个
We do the best we can with what we've got.
我们已竭尽全力了
All due respect,
恕我直言
It sounds like you're just kind of throwing your hands up.
这听起来像你撒手不管了
Look who's talking.
看看是谁在说话
Excuse me?
什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
The city employees
城市救星
These poor folks come into contact with the most--
这些可怜的人总是第一时间联♥系♥
NYPD.
纽约市警♥察♥局
That's nothing we wanted.
我们也不想这样
Well, you got it.
嗯,你说对了
And, frankly, you're doing a lousy job.
坦率地说,你们做得很差劲
You're barely trained to deal with the mentally ill,
你们几乎没有受过处理精神病患者的培训
And yet you're often the first responders.
然而,你们经常是第一个到现场的
So before you barge in here, pointing fingers,
所以,别在这里指手画脚
Take a look in the mirror first.
先照照镜子
Appreciate your help.
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for meeting me, Stan.
谢谢你见我,斯坦
It's not exactly voluntary.
这不完全是自愿的
The mayor wants us to bury the hatchet.
市长希望我们冰释前嫌
I'm not here 'cause the mayor told me to be.
我不是因为市长要求才来的
You?
你呢?
Have it your way.
跟你一样
We're here because we miss each other so much.
我们太惦记彼此了
You want to show some respect?
说话尊重一点好吗?
Sid.
希德
What happened in that E. R. Is bad for everyone.
发生在急诊室的事对大家都不好
Yours and mine.
对你对我都不好
FDNY had the call under control,
纽约消防局已经控制了局势
When ESU marched in and started barking orders.
而警♥察♥跑来开始发号♥施令
According to the incident command directive,
跟据事件处理指令
My officers were well within their authority.
我的手下在他们的职权范围内行事
Agree to disagree.
同意各自保留不同意见
The incident report has one of your guys throwing the first punch.
事件调查报告显示你的手下先出手
NYPD incident report?
纽约市警♥察♥局的事件调查报告?
Nurse on duty confirms it.
值班护士证实了这一点
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, and she has a very familiar last name.
她的名字好熟悉啊
I talked to the DA, no charges will be brought.
我跟地检署谈过,不会有人被起诉
Yeah, 'cause your guys would get charged too.
是啊,因为你的人也会被起诉
Is this going somewhere?
这还有完没完?
Not if you keep putting up roadblocks.
如果你开通一些的话
Every day, your people step all over FDNY jobs,
每天,你的人都干涉纽约消防局的工作
And you want what?
你指望什么?
A note of thanks, a box of chocolates?
一封感谢信,一盒巧克力?
This is way above my pay grade.
这超出我的职权范围了
Oh, you got that right.
哦,你说对了
You're not everybody's boss, frank.
你不是每个人的老板,弗兰克
You got a problem, talk to o.E.M.
你不爽的话,跟应急管理局去谈
Oh, yeah, and they may as well be on your payroll.
哦,好吧,他们可能也听你指挥
And we both know the mayor always sides with the PD.
而我们都知道市长总是偏袒警♥察♥
Or maybe just his commissioner.
或者也许只是偏袒他的警监
Ah...
啊...
There he is.
看看
The real Frank Reagan just showed up.
真正的弗兰克·里根原形毕露了
Our people need to cooperate.
人♥民♥需要我们合作
By which you mean-- the guys with the guns run the show.
你的意思是带枪的家伙操纵局势
It is our job to protect everyone,
我们的工作是保护每个人
including your men.
包括你的人
My men can take care of themselves.
我的人能照顾自己
The mayor suggested a joint photo op
市长提议大家照张合影
To show that there's no rift between the cops and the fire fighters.
说明警♥察♥和消防员亲密无间
Why don't we step outside?
我们为什么不到外面去照张合影?
Pass.
免了
You're passing on your picture in the papers?
你不想你的照片登报?
That'd be a first.
这可是头一遭
Good day, frank.
再见,弗兰克
Good talk, Stan.
走好不送,斯坦
Counselor.
律师
I came to discuss the Ronald Green case.
我前来谈谈罗纳德·格林的案子
If you're shopping for a deal, it's not gonna happen.
如果你想要谈一个交易,门都没有
We're not looking to cop a plea.
我们不指望得到坦白从宽
Okay, so why are you here?
那么你来干什么?
Mr. Grazioso didn't kill Ronald Green.
格罗索先生没有杀罗纳德·格林
Well, we'll have a nice long trial to prove just that.
好吧,我们会在审判庭上好好的证明这点
Actually, I don't think it will take very long.
实际上,我不认为审判会花很长时间
I do like your confidence.
我很喜欢你信心满满的
I have an alibi witness who will swear
我有一个目击证人发誓
That my client was in his apartment ten blocks away
我的客户当时在离他公♥寓♥十个街区远的地方
When Mr. Green was murdered.
就在格林先生被谋杀的时候
And let me guess.
让我猜
It's one of your client's mob associates?
是你客户的黑帮同伙吗?
As a matter of fact, yes.
确实是的
And you're gonna hang your entire defense
你要把你的辩护寄托在
On the credibility of a gangster?
一个黑帮老大的可信度上?
Well, not just any gangster.
可不是随便哪个黑帮
Sorry, I was in the can.
对不起,我去方便去了
Airline food.
吃了飞机餐
Vincent.
文森特
How you doing, kiddo?
你好吗,孩子?
She could take some responsibility.
她本来可以承担一定的责任
Instead, she's blaming the NYPD
相反,她指责纽约警♥察♥
for doing a lousy job With the mentally ill,
处理精神病患者 的工作做得很糟糕
which is her job.
这是她的工作
It's not our job.
不是我们的工作
Hey, she's right on that--
她没错
it's our job too.
这也是我们的工作
We don't have the training
我们没有经过训练
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表