You call me if you need me.
有需要就给我电♥话♥
I've been on the phone with Carla all day.
我一整天都在和卡拉打电♥话♥
She hasn't even told the kids yet.
她还没告诉孩子们
She thinks
她认为
that might make it too real.
那可能显得太残酷
She, uh, is absolutely devastated.
她 呃 彻底崩溃了
We all are.
我们都一样
Sorry, I got to take this.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
Now, um,
现在 嗯
what's going on?
怎么了?
You said this might be connected
你特别提到这
to the Hoff Construction case, of all things?
跟霍夫工程案有关吗
Do you know of any new developments?
你知道有什么新进展吗
There was no case left.
所以的工作都完结了
Uh, I have no idea why Jenny Egan would be
我完全不知道为什么珍妮·伊根会
meeting Robert at a dive bar in the middle of the night.
半夜三更与罗伯特在一家潜水酒吧见面
It's...
这也...
Well, that was Connolly.
刚刚是康诺利打来的
They think they located our shooter.
他们找到了枪手
He died at St. Mary's Hospital.
他死在了圣玛丽医院
So McQueen's shot found its target.
所以麦奎因的子弹还是打中了
Looks that way.
看来是这样
You have an I.D. on him?
查到他的身份了吗?
Record a mile long.
犯罪史可长了
Mob-connected.
跟匪帮有关联
You think it might've been a hit?
你认为这是次暗♥杀♥吗?
Four people connected to the case
目前为止 已经死了四名与这起案子
have died so far.
相关的人了
It's a fair assumption.
所以这是个合理的假设
Someone really doesn't want these people to talk.
看来是有人不想让这些人开口啊
That's for sure.
毫无疑问
That Joint Operations Center is state-of-the-art.
联合指挥中心可是最先进的
Chicago and Los Angeles are the only other departments
除了纽约 只有芝加哥和洛杉矶警署
that have one.
还拥有它
There's pretty much nothing we can't do from up here.
在这儿我们几乎无所不能
Oh, it's very, very impressive.
这真是让人叹为观止
Your, uh, your Detective Baker-- she's very pretty.
你的 你手下的贝克警探真的-- 貌美如花啊
She married?
她结婚了吗
Happily.
婚姻美满
As are you, last you said.
你上次也这么说你自己
Hey, just 'cause you already ordered doesn't mean you can't
嘿 谁说已经点了菜就
still look at the menu. Can't still look at the menu.
不能再看菜单了 不能再看菜单
Except nowadays,
只不过现在
I need glasses and a brighter light.
我得戴着老花镜凑着光看咯
No, but you look good.
哪里 你看上去老当益壮
Really good.
气色很好
Not as good as me, but good.
虽然不如我 但也很不错
Do you want something? You want coffee?
要喝点什么吗 来杯咖啡
Anything? Water?
随便什么 水
How about peanuts-- you got them?
不如来点花生吧 你有吗
Peanuts?
花生
Come on, Frankie, I know you.
得了吧 我了解你 弗兰克
You read the book the minute you got home.
那本书你一回到家就读了
And no call Not a peep.
都不给我电♥话♥ 也没吭一声
Tell me something, Len.
告诉我 伦尼
What'd you think I'd say?
你觉得我会说什么
Well, I'd hoped that you'd be flattered.
我当然希望你觉得受宠若惊
Honored even.
甚至倍感荣耀
No one loves going back there more than you.
没人比你更喜欢回那段时光了
Yeah, in a bar over drinks.
是啊 在酒吧里喝酒
Why do you think we get a private room though?
你以为我们为什么要开间包厢?
So no one else can hear.
是为防隔墙有耳
Lenny, I got a granddaughter, grandsons.
伦尼 我都有外孙女和孙子了
What? What is it?
怎么了
The part about the two stews at the Hotel Oswald?
你是说在奥斯沃德酒店喝的那两杯
We were young, single and off-duty.
我们那时都还年轻 单身 而且也没在执勤
Who cares? What does it matter?
谁会在乎 这有啥呢
I'll take that part out if you want.
你希望的话我会将那部分去掉的
It's not that. It's the whole thing.
不是这个 是整件事情
The whole thing?
整件事
Wow.
哇
Just tell me something, Lenny.
伦尼 你跟我说
Why'd you write it?
你为什么要写呢
And why'd you leave everything in?
为什么还一五一十地写出来?
I want people to know what we did.
我想让大家知道我们都做过什么
I'm proud of it.
我很引以为豪
This city was an ugly mess,
这座城市曾是一滩泥潭
and-and we took it back block by block.
是我们一个街区一个街区整治干净的
But our methods were exactly what everybody
但我们那时的手法♥正♥是现在
is up in arms against now.
全民所反对的
But, Frank, that was then. How else could you read it?
但是弗兰克 那是从前 你还能怎么解读它呢?
From where I sit?
从我的立场?
Every enemy I have--
每一个反对我的人--
and there's a line around the block--
人多得都能在街角排队了--
will brandish your book as the bible of who I really am.
都会耀武扬威地把你的书当作揭露我真实面目的圣典
Was.
曾经的真实面目
Too fine a point.
太细节化
So...
所以...
you're worried about what?
你在担心什么
That people aren't gonna think
担心人们会觉得你
that you became top cop by immaculate conception?
成为警♥察♥局长的历程也不是一尘不染的
It's not about me.
这跟我个人无关
Really?
真的
No, it's not.
真的 跟我无关
It's about this office,
是跟这个办公室有关
not the man in it.
而非坐在里面的人
Look, Lenny, I...
你看 伦尼 我...
I'd love to give you my blessing,
我很想为你送上祝福
but I am certain that publishing your book
但我也敢肯定如果你的书出版了的话
will hurt this office.
会对这个办公室造成不利
I'm pretty certain you've been drinking
我也肯定你是自己
That ain't fair.
这不公平
You know what?
算了 你知道吗
This was just a courtesy.
我来征求你意见只是出于礼节
Everything in that book was accurate.
那本书每句话都忠于事实
I don't need your permission to publish it.
我不需要你的许可来出版
My lawyers say different.
我的律师可不同意
Well, I have lawyers, too, Frank.
我也有律师的 弗兰克
Maybe they should have
也许他们也该
a conversation in a private room.
开间包厢聊一聊
I don't want it to go this way.
我不希望走到这一步
Me neither, brother, believe me.
相信我 兄弟 我也不希望
But, hey...
但是 嘿...
it is what it is.
事实就是如此
I'll see you.
回见
A burner phone was found in our shooter's pocket.
我们从枪手的身上找到了一部一次性电♥话♥
I want to have it dumped,
我想彻查一下
get the call history.
拿到通话记录
Find out who might have ordered those hits?
找出是谁下的刺杀令
That's the idea.
正是
Look, I kicked this upstairs,
看 我把这些提交给了上面
told them we wanted to continue the investigation...
跟他们说想继续这场调查
And they want you to back off.
但他们让你收手
That it had been referred to D.O.I.
说这些已经提交给了内政部
Yeah. How'd you know?
是的 你怎么知道的
I worked another Sandy construction case in Brooklyn.
我曾在布鲁克林处理过另一件桑迪重建工程案
And it never made it to the grand jury either.
同样也从没能开庭公审
What happened?
发生了什么
They told me the same thing that they told you.
他们跟我说了同样的话
And I never heard about it again.
那之后就再没有任何音讯了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表