还没到下班时间呢
Hmm.
嗯
There aren't detectives in there.
没有什么警探
That's a surprise party for my 40th.
更像是我40岁生日的惊喜派对
I am not in the mood for this.
我真没什么心情过生日
I am not going in there.
我不要进去
I'd just be a wet blanket.
这次我要扫你们的兴
Then you just fake it.
你装装样子也行
You got a bunch of your colleagues in there
一大堆同事在那里呢
that really want to wish you a happy birthday,
他们真心想祝你生日快乐
especially on this one.
尤其是这次
Why, 'cause it's my 40th?
为什么 因为40岁吗
And your own Independence Day in a lot of their eyes,
这是你在他们眼里的独♥立♥日
so come on.I don't
快点吧 我不
Alex, I don't, I don't want to.Come on, Erin, Erin.
艾利克斯 我不 我想去 得了吧 艾琳
Alex, stop it!-Too-too bad.
艾利克斯 停下 来不及喽
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Wow!
哇哦
Oh, my God!
天哪
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
真是谢谢你 谢谢你全家
Jean, go home.
珍 可以回家了
Independence Day?
独♥立♥日
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么鬼东西
It means there's a lot of people
意味着有很多人
who didn't think I could or would do it.
认为我不能也不会去这么做
That is so incredibly misguided,
那可真是大作特错了
I don't know where to start.
我都不知从何说起了
No it's not, Dad.Don't play dumb.
别 爸爸 别装聋作哑了
The opposite-- I'm trying to be smart enough to understand
恰恰相反 我正努力去理解
why you'd let yourself get roped into this.
你为何要被劝诱到把自己陷入这境地
I didn't get roped into it.
我根本没有被劝诱
I was asked,I thought about it,
我被征求意见 我仔细考虑了
I said yes.
我答应了
It was your idea to arrest those cops?
是你出的主意要逮捕警♥察♥的吗
I didn't say that.
我可没说过
So, the acting DA comes to you after the fact
所以 代理DA在事成之后找到你
and shames you
让你感到羞愧
into taking the lead in this charade,
使你担任这出戏的负责人
otherwise you look soft on cops.
否则你就是对警♥察♥手软
That is not how it happened.
事情不是这样子的
Well, pretty damn close.
八♥九♥不离十了
Can you just please listen to me for once?!
你就不能听我说完吗 就这一次
Yeah, sure.
可以 好啊
I can listen.
我听着呢
I was given a choice...
有人给我选择
And comparing this to broken windows--
相比之下破窗理论
what the hell is that?!
究竟算什么东西
We have mountains of data suggesting
我们有成堆数据表明了
there is a direct correlation
将低级别犯罪作为目标
between targeting lower level crimes
和阻止更大的犯罪发生
to prevent bigger ones from ever happening!
是正相关的
It wasn't my analogy.
我没这么说过
And there's not one iota
而且微乎其微的证据
of evidence suggesting collaring cops to squash a summons
表明了抓住撕毁罚单的警♥察♥
has any effect eradicating corruption at higher levels!
对于铲除高层的腐♥败♥是屁用都没有的
I didn't say it.
我没有说过
Well, you danced around it.
你表现出来了
Well, what the hell was I supposed to do?
那我该死的要做什么
Like you've never coughed up some jive
说的好像你从来没有心不甘情不愿地
on account the mayor liked the way it sounded?
假惺惺的说出市长想听到的理由
Now, I don't want to fight with you,
现在 我不想和你吵架
but I am not gonna take a lesson from you here either.
我也不想被你劈头盖脸的骂一通
I will tell you in private what I said in public.
我想私下里告诉你我大庭广众说过的话
I have nothing but respect for you and this department.
我非常尊重你和这个部门
You have a hell of a way of showing it...
你已经装模做样的说过了
But this DA's office, and this particular ADA,
但是地检署 和这位特殊的助理检察官
also has a duty, a license,
也有职责和许可
and the full support of the rule of law
全力维护♥法♥律
to call 'em like we see it, even if the perps wear blue
来揭发我们所看到的 即使是警♥察♥
and hide behind that old skirt
即使是因为悠久珍贵的传统
of a long and cherished tradition.
游走于法律边缘的人
You know... I never thought I'd say this,
你得知道 我从没想过我会说这个
but I heard contempt in your voice.
但是我从你的声音里听到了蔑视
No, Dad, you hear your daughter unable and unwilling
不 爸爸 你听到的是你的女儿不能也不愿
to see it your way.
用你的方式看问题
And I don't enjoy it either, but there it is.
我也不喜欢这样 但不得不
I have my birthday dinner with Nicky.
我要和尼基共度我的生日晚餐
I'm gonna be late.
要迟到了
Where are you going?
你们去哪里吃
Apparently cheap and delicious Cuban-Chinese
显然 物美价廉的古巴华人料理
is making a comeback in Morningside Heights.
再次风靡了晨边高地
She's insisting on treating, so...
她喜欢菜品的烹调方式 所以
So.
所以
Well...
好吧
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks, Dad.
谢啦 爸爸
Wait!
等等
All right, settle down.
好了 安静一下
I think you all know why he's here.
我想你们都知道他在这儿的原因
So with no further ado, our union president, Johnny Lyons.
不多介绍 他是我们的工会主席 约翰尼·里昂
So, this is what the criminal class looks like.
这就和罪案课堂一样嘛
你们知道《铁面无私》这部电影吗
Sean Connery goes, "He sends one of yours to the hospital,
肖恩·康纳利说过 他把你们其中一个送进了医院
"you send one of his to the morgue.
你们就得把他们其中之一送去太平间
That-That's the Chicago way."
那是芝加哥的风格
Well, they send some of ours to Central Booking,
他们把我们其中几位送去了中♥央♥拘留所
so we'll send all of theirs to caseload hell.
那我们就送他们去堆满未结案件的地狱
And that is the NYPD way, right?
这是纽约警局的风格 对不
Oh, and how about this, Mr. Acting District Attorney?
哦 这样如何 尊敬的代理地方检察官
Anything less than a Class A felony,
一切小于甲级重罪的案件
and our guys can't make it to your courts to testify.
我们的人没法出庭作证
Yeah, you want to treat us like a bunch of third-grade kids.
如果你想把我们当一群三年级小孩子看待
Let's see how those wheels of justice turn without us.
那就看看正义之轮少了我们怎么转动
Now, are you with me?
你们同意吗
Are you with me?
同意吗
No. I am not.
不 我不同意
Ten-hut!
立正
Hello, Johnny.
你好啊 约翰尼
An unexpected pleasure, Commissioner.
受宠若惊 局长
Emphasis on "unexpected."
出乎意料吧
You've got that right.
您说的没错
As you were.
礼毕
I'm as mad as you are
我和你们一样
that the DA's office disrespected us this way,
对于地检署不尊重我们感到十分愤怒
but I do not want to hear another word about a blue flu.
但是我也不想听到有警♥察♥集体抗♥议♥
Understood?
明白了吗
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Understood?
明白了吗
Yes, sir!
明白 长官
Officer Janko, step forward.
杨科警官 出列
Squash some summonses, did you?
你撕毁了罚单 对吗
Don't answer.
不用回答
If you did, would it have been to line your own pockets?
如果你做了 是为了损公肥私吗
No, sir.
不是 长官
Would you have personally profited in any way?
你是否在某方面存在个人利益
No, sir.
没有 长官
Let's say there's an old lady in my building,
我住的那栋楼有一位老妇人
who's on a tight budget.
开销吃紧
90 bucks a pop, that would sink her for the entire month.
突然要交90美金 那可是她一个月的费用
Officer Roosevelt.
罗斯福警官
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表