or a patron of the club.
或者是顾客什么的
Great.
好极了
Is that John Bell's file?
那是约翰·贝尔的档案吗
Yeah, we're looking
对 我们正在
into his employment history, criminal record,
调查他的工作经历 犯罪记录
anything that can give us a clue as to his whereabouts.
以及能给我们他行踪线索的资料
Son of a bitch
这个大混球
was locked up nine times, and that's only in Brooklyn.
已经被逮捕了9次 还只是在布鲁克林
How the hell is he even on the streets?
怎么他妈的还呆在街上
Anyone ever post his bail? Let's see.
有人给他付过保释金吗 让我看看
Yes, an Audra Kinney.
有 叫奥德拉·金妮
In fact, she posted it...
事实上 她保释了
she posted it in his last two arrests.
她保释了他最近的两次罪行
Audra Kinney? Audra.
奥德拉·金妮 奥德拉
Adam, union, David, Ralph, Adam. Punch it in.
A U D R A 输进去看看
Here we go. Criminal mischief, grand larceny,
有了 刑事破坏 重大盗窃
possession of stolen property.
窝藏赃物
She's a real peach.
能者多劳啊
Got an arrest photo?
有拘留照片吗
That looks like her.
看上去像她
Could definitely be her.
绝对是她
What about the cartilage piercing? She got one?
软骨穿刺的耳环呢 她有吗
Well, she's not wearing it in the photo,
照片里面她没戴
but she definitely has a piercing.
但她肯定有穿耳洞
That's our girl.
那就是我们要找的女孩
That's not enough to go on.
这些线索还不足以继续调查
That's all we got. It'll have to do.
我们就知道这么多了 硬着头皮上吧
Last known address is in Fort Greene.
最后已知地址是福特格林
You think John Bell and his crew will be there?
你觉得约翰·贝尔和他的同伙会在那儿吗
We're gonna sit on her house until we find out. Let's go.
直到查清楚之前我们都会呆在她房♥子旁 走吧
Did she talk to you about us?
她和你说起过我们吗
Not much.
不太多
Enough to keep a hairy eyeball on me?
足够和我翻白眼吗
I like to think of it as me having her back.
我更喜欢把它当做我在支持她
Well, you got her back on the job.
你在工作上支持她
Well, sometimes it spills over into real life, too.
当然 有时候也会在日常生活中支持她
She thinks really, really highly of you.
她对你评价真的很高
You should know that. Thanks.
你应该知道这点 谢谢
And I think really, really highly of her.
而我对她的评价也很高
You should know that, too.
你也应该知道这点
Uh-huh.
恩
I do.
真的
Only not enough to always show it, right?
只是傲娇不怎么显示出来 对吗
In the past.
尘封往事
Where it belongs.
心之所向
Yeah. Good.
对 很好
What happens in the future...
将来发生的事
Between you and her.
你和她之间
Clean slate.
从零开始
Mm-hmm.
恩恩
Hey, Audra Kinney's walking back to her apartment now.
奥德拉·金妮正在走回公♥寓♥
It's time to roll.
是时候行动了
Just say you konw, I do got her back.
顺便说下 我罩着她
Police.
警♥察♥
Don't scream or try to warn 'em
别叫 也别试图用任何方式
in any way. You understand me?
警告他们 听懂了吗
We know they're inside.
我们知道他们在里面
And don't ask who. Gun.
你知道是谁 枪
Give me the key.
给我钥匙
Take her.
带走她
Go, go. Go, go, go!
冲 冲 冲
On the ground! Police! On the ground right now!
趴在地上 警♥察♥ 迅速趴在地上
Get on the floor!
趴在地板上
Right now-- face down!
马上 脸朝下
Don't move.
不许动
Gun! Look out!
有枪 小心
Jimmy?
杰米
Jimmy.
杰米
Jimmy.
杰米
He's hit! Jimmy's hit!
他受伤了 杰米中弹了
I need some help!
我需要救助
We got an officer down in here!
我们有警员受伤了
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的 你会没事的
Hang on.
坚持住
He's hit, he's hit, I need some help!
他中弹了 他中弹了 我要救助
Officer down!
警官受伤
We need some help!
我们需要救助
Maribel, Rosa.
玛丽贝尔 罗莎
I got some bad news.
我有些坏消息
What is it? Is the ring is gone?
什么消息 戒指没了吗
No, it's not that.
不 不是这个
Rosa Alvarez, you're under arrest
罗莎·阿瓦雷斯 你被捕了
for grand larceny and for falsely reporting an incident
罪名是大宗盗窃和报假警
What?
什么
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放到身后
Rosa, what's going on? No, no,
罗莎 怎么回事 不 不
this is a mistake. You pigs!
你一定搞错了 猪头三
Hey, we have your accomplice in custody and we have you on tape
嘿 我们抓住了你的同伙 也录下了
at the shop selling the ring, so you can drop the act.
你在商店卖♥♥戒指的音频 所以 别装了
Yeah, and don't call us pigs.
也别喊我们猪头三
Rosa...
罗莎
Rosa, why?
罗莎 为什么
I needed the money, okay?
我需要钱 可以吗
For what?
为了什么
I didn't want to go home.
我不想回家
I wanted to stay.
我想留在这里
Looks like you get your wish.
看样子你如愿以偿喽
I don't have family like you.
我没有像你那样的家庭
I don't have anything.
我一无所有
But you were my friend!
但你是我朋友
It's just a stupid ring!
就是一个愚蠢的戒指而已
Maribel...
玛丽贝尔
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Let's go.
走吧
It's hardest when it's someone
往往最亲的人
who's close to you.
伤的最深
If it's any comfort, we see it all the time.
如果这能好受一些的话 我们经常会看到这种事情发生
It's no comfort at all.
一点都不好受
I hope he's all right.
我希望他没事
That was a lot of blood.
他流了很多血
Yeah.
对
Guess he's feeling better.
我猜他现在感觉不错
You know, just be a pal
你要知道 可能就是
from the precinct or something.
辖区的朋友什么的吧
Yep.
可能吧
Yeah.
对
Nope.
才有鬼呢
You still want to go see him?
你还想见他吗
You know, he really does look okay,
你瞧 他现在看上去还不错
and we've got a mile of paperwork, so...
我们还有一堆文书报告 所以
Yeah.
懂了
Well, then maybe we should just... Yeah.
好吧 或许我们应该就... 好吧
Hey. Hey. Come here.
嘿 嘿 别急
He did just
他刚刚
take a bullet for you, you know.
为你挡了子弹
I know.
我知道
How's that make you feel?
你有何感受
Like we're even.
扯平了
I could see that.
看出来了
I'm fine.
我没事
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表