And I after I turned their responses into hard numbers,
把他们的回应变成实实在在的数字后
I presented my findings to the co in the three-one,
我把调查结果汇报给31分局的指挥官
Who adjusted the manner of our policing, and,
他调整了维持治安的方式
As you can see, crime is down,
正如你们所看到的,犯罪率下降
Public confidence is up.
公众的信心提高
Correlation is not causation, Sergeant Delgado.
德尔加多警长,有关联并不意味着就有因果关系
Of course not, sir.
当然不意味,先生
But after I controlled for other variables,
但我控制了其他变量后
I think there's a direct link.
我觉得就有直接的关联了
And you gathered all your data through social media?
你通过社交媒体收集所有数据?
Well, these days,
现在不这样做
how else are you gonna hear what kids are thinking?
你怎么能知道孩子们都在想什么?
It's pretty unusual for someone in the rank
像你这个级别的人
and file to develop a program
自己花时间和金钱开♥发♥程序
on their own time and their own dime.
相当不简单
Young people want to be heard,
年轻人想得到倾听
and I want to help.
我想帮助他们
But, sir,
可是,先生
I never represented this as department sanctioned,
我从来没有把这当成是局里已经批准了
Just an effort by a guy in the hood,
只是作为一个专心做这事的人
Who happened to be also NYPD.
碰巧在纽约警♥察♥局工作
Relax, sergeant.
别紧张,警长
You showed initiative.
你表现出主动性
That's a good thing.
这是一件好事
Well, I never forgot the advice of my training officer,
我从来没有忘记我教官的意见
Lieutenant Gormley:
葛姆雷警长说
"never bitch about a problem
“如果没有解决方案
without pitching a solution."
绝不对一个问题指手画脚”
He does have a way with words.
他确实有文字方面的天赋
Commissioner,
总监
If you see fit to implement this program,
如果您认为实施这一计划合适
I will work nonstop to ensure its success.
我会不停的工作,以确保其成功
If something lights me up,
我感兴趣的事
I'm all over it.
我会全力以赴去做
Anything to add, lieutenant Gormley?
有什么要补充的吗,葛姆雷警长?
He said everything that needs saying.
他都说清楚了
Not my decision, anyway.
反正也不是由我决定的
Now, if you excuse me, I got work to do.
请原谅,我还有事要做
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你,警长
I'll take that under advisement.
我会好好考虑的
Let me walk you out.
让我送你出去
Join csc and our fight for social justice on campus!
加入CSC和我们一起争取校园里的社会正义!
We don't accept,
我们不逆来顺受
we disrupt!
我们奋起反击!
You can give money
你可以选择捐款
or sign up for a "check your privilege" workshop!
或者注册参加“查看你的权利”研讨班!
Hope this helps.
希望有所帮助
Thank you.
谢谢
You know how to work a crowd, nicky.
你知道如何跟人打交道,尼基
One nickel at a time.
一次一个钢镚
Every little bit helps.
也是一点小小的帮助
Miss Watkins?
沃特金斯小姐?
That's me.
是我
Ted Meeks, security investigator for the university.
特德·米克斯,大学安全调查员
You left a voicemail about some sort of threat you received last night?
你留言说昨晚你收到某种威胁?
It wasn't "some sort of threat."
不是“某种威胁”
Someone's trying to kill me.
有人想杀我
What?!
什么?
And this was on the school message board.
在学校留言板上
The social studies forum.
社会研究论♥坛♥
Social justice forum.
社会正义论♥坛♥
I'm trying to make things better on campus,
我想让校园变得更好
And this troll starts threatening me.
这个混♥蛋♥开始威胁我
Here, I printed it out.
看,我把它打印出来了
Chrissie, why didn't you tell me about this?
克里西,你为什么不告诉我?
I didn't want to scare you.
我不想吓着你
I'm scared enough as it is.
我被它吓得够呛了
These aren't exactly threats.
这些不算是威胁
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
"go to hell, bitch."?
“见鬼去吧,婊♥子♥”?
"crybaby feminists should be run off campus."?
“爱哭的女权主义者应该滚出校外”?
It's rude, yeah,
这很粗鲁,没错
but the first amendment Doesn't protect you from hurt feelings.
但第一修正案不保护你免受感情伤害
So you're not gonna do anything?
所以,你什么也不会做吗?
I'm happy to take the report.
我愿意接受这个报告
That's it? A report?
就这样?一份报告?
And you are?
你是?
Nicky reagan, treasurer of csc.
尼基·里根,CSC的财务主管
Well, Miss reagan...
是这样,里根小姐......
You know what?
你知道吗?
Forget it.
算了
I get hostility all the time.
我一直都受到敌视
What's a little more?
多几分又如何?
Join csc in the struggle against racism,
加入CSC反对种族主义
Sexism, and the hate
反对性别歧视和仇恨
We see around us every day!
反对这些每天都在我们身边发生的事!
No one else is gonna help us,
没有其他人会帮助我们
So we have to help ourselves!
我们要自己帮助自己!
Reagan, how many cups is that today?
里根,今天喝了多少杯了?
You know what I like best about coming here every day?
你知道为什么每天我最喜欢来上班?
Making the streets safer?
让老百姓更安全?
No. I don't have to listen to my wife nag me about
不,不用听老婆唠叨
how much coffee I drink.
我喝了太多的咖啡
So you're not gonna tell me?
所以你不会告诉我?
Not unless you want to tell me
除非你告诉我
how many times a day it is That you're texting that guy from vice.
每天你发了多少短♥信♥给那个家伙
Moving on.
算了
What the hell's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
Prison break at Bethany correctional.
伯大尼教♥养♥院♥发生越狱
Two women tunneled out.
两个女人逃出来了
Not before stabbing a guard who discovered them.
在此之前,捅死了发现她们的警卫
Oh, yeah?
哦,是吗?
Who's the women?
她们是谁?
Trina Hamilton and Rose Butler.
特瑞纳·汉密尔顿和罗斯·巴特勒
Both doing time for murder.
两人都因为谋杀罪入狱
What's wrong, Reagan?
怎么啦,里根?
I collared Rose Rutler.
我逮捕了罗斯·巴特勒
You did?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
And she never should have gone to prison.
她本来就不应该去坐牢
What do you mean someone you put away
你的意思是你把一个
shouldn't have gone to prison?
不应该去坐牢的人抓起来了?
I caught a homicide,
我破了一宗凶杀案
four years ago, in Kips bay.
那是四年前,在基普斯湾
When I got there,
当我到那里时
Rose was standing over her dead husband,
罗斯正站在她死去的丈夫边上
who was lying on the floor.
他趴在地上
Let me guess the gun still in her hand.
让我猜猜,她手里还拿着枪
The same gun he used to jam down her throat,
他用这把枪往她喉咙里捅
When he wasn't beating her, drugging her,
如果他不打她,给她下药
Or cheating on her.
或者欺骗她的时候
That night, he kept going on about how
那天晚上,他不停地说
he was gonna kill her and her teenage son.
他会杀了她和她十几岁的儿子
He grabbed his gun;
他抓起枪
there was a scuffle.
一场混战
And, for once, Rose came out on top.
这次,罗斯技高一筹
Yeah, but she had no priors.
是啊,但是她没有前科
I mean, she was a model citizen.
我的意思是,她是一个模范公民
This was the most clear-cut case of self-defense there ever was.
这个案子明显是自卫
Did you tell the da?
你告诉地方检察官了?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表