Get down!
趴下
Everybody okay?
大家都好吗
Anybody hit?!
有人受伤吗
We're good!
我们都好
Are there any bombs?
有炸♥弹♥吗
You good?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah. They're not.
我没事 有事的是他们
We got a problem. I only count two bombs.
我们有麻烦了 我只看见两个炸♥弹♥
Naseem said there were three bombs.
Naseem说这里有三个炸♥弹♥
We only got two bombs here.
而我们只看到了两个
We're missing a bomb.
还缺了一枚炸♥弹♥
They must've deployed it. It could be anywhere.
他们肯定已经启动那枚炸♥弹♥了 在哪里都有可能
Son of a bitch is the only one
这个混♥蛋♥是唯一知道
who knows where the other bomb is. Get a bus!
那枚炸♥弹♥下落的人了 喊救护车来
Hey, hey.
喂 醒醒
You hear me? You're not dying until you tell me
听见了吗 你要是不告诉我那枚炸♥弹♥的下落
where that bomb is, you son of a bitch!
你是死不了的 混♥蛋♥
Where is it?!
炸♥弹♥在哪里
Clear the hall! Let's go.
走廊上让一让 我们走
Prepare for a blood transfusion-- BP 60,
准备输血 血压60
heart rate 120. That's our guy.
心跳120 那是我们的嫌犯
Hey! BP 60, heart rate 120...
等等 血压60 心跳120
I need to talk to him before you operate. Turn, turn.
在你们动手术前我需要和他谈谈 转弯过去
I need to operate before you talk to him. Hey, wait a minute!
在你和他谈话之前我需要给他动手术 等一下
Stop! What the hell are you doing?!
停下 你这是在干什么
I need to talk to this son of a bitch! Keep on moving.
我需要跟这个混♥蛋♥谈谈 继续走
Keep on moving! Keep on moving! Go! Go! Go!
继续走 走 快走
Doc, you don't understand. I got to talk...
医生 你不明白 我必须要跟他...
Stop. You're gonna kill him, okay?
停下 你要把他害死的 明白吗
You're gonna be killing innocent people
你要是不让我跟他谈话
if you don't let me talk to him!
你会害死很多无辜百姓的
Come on, you seen what's going on on TV.
拜托了 你看见电视上的新闻了
People are being blown away here, Doc.
多少百姓被炸死炸伤
Look, I get it-- it's your job to save his life,
听着 我明白 你的职责是拯救他的命
but it's my job to save theirs.
而我的职责是拯救其他人的命
Now, can he talk?
他现在能说话吗
Yeah, he's lucid, but he needs
能 他是清醒的
to get on the machines to help him breathe.
但他需要机器帮助他呼吸
He needs immediate attention, okay?
他需要即刻接受治疗 明白吗
Yeah, then, put him on whatever machines you want.
好的 把他连上不管什么机器吧
Just give me a second with him.
但让我跟他说句话
Hello, Samir.
你好 Samir
I want you to tell me where Stanislav Tarasenko is
我希望你告诉我Stanislav Tarasenko的下落
and what his target is.
以及他的目标
I know you speak English, so why don't you drop it?
我知道你会说英文 不要装了
It's too late to stop it.
一切都太迟了
Inshallah.
真♥主♥保佑
It is God's will.
这是上帝的旨意
It's God's will to kill innocent people, huh?
杀害无辜之人就是上帝的旨意吗
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
You know nothing of our God,
你完全不了解我们的信仰
of our will.
和我们的决心
Your laws... mean nothing.
你们的法律毫无意义
I die...
我死了
a hundred more take my place.
还会有许多人替我完成
Allah Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
God... is... great.
真♥主♥至大
You're sure you're ready to die, Samir? Is that it?
你真的准备好送死了吗 Samir 真的吗
I know what's waiting for me.
我知道等待我的是什么
There's no virgins waiting for you, my friend.
没有处♥女♥在等着你 朋友
Johannam.
地狱之火
It's in your Quran.
在你们的古♥兰♥经♥里
Those who fail Allah face a dark storm.
是辜负真♥主♥的人将面临黑暗的风暴
You're nearly dead, your bomb's been diffused.
你快死了 而你的炸♥弹♥已经传播出去了
I'd say you failed Allah pretty damn good.
要我说 你是彻底背叛了真♥主♥
Now, you're gonna tell me what I want to know,
现在你要把我想知道的告诉我
and I'll let you live.
我就让你活着
If you don't, I'm gonna pull the plug
如果不 我就会拔了
on that machine over there, and you're gonna die right now.
那边那个机器的插头 你会马上死掉
Johannam is only for non-believers.
地狱之火是给无信仰的人的
Do as you wish.
随你便吧
Allah knows what's in my heart.
真♥主♥知道我的内心
It's your God you'll have to face.
你还是去面对自己的上帝吧
I'm ready to face mine.
我自有准备
Hope you're ready to face yours.
希望你也准备好了
Detective, what are you doing?
警探 你要做什么
Shut up.
闭嘴
This is crazy! I said, shut up!
太疯狂了 我说让你闭嘴
You think I'm bluffing?
你以为我在虚张声势吗
You think I'm bluffing? You're gonna tell me
以为我在吓唬你吗 马上告诉我
what I want to know right now, or I'm pulling this plug.
我想知道的 否则我就拔了这个插头
What's the target?
目标是什么
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不要
Hey, Doc! Doctor, come here fast!
医生 医生 快来
What's going on? Come here! He's gonna kill him.
怎么了 快来 他要杀了他
Officer Reagan, right this way.
Reagan警员 在这边
Know what this is about, Detective?
知道是关于什么事吗 警探
I'm sorry. I don't.
对不起 我不知道
Your hunch was right, boss.
你的直觉是对的 头儿
Stanislaw Tarasenko entered the United States illegally
Stanislaw Tarasenko由阿富汗
through Canada, from Afghanistan.
经加拿大非法进入美国
He was on their watch list.
他就在他们的观察名单上
What do we know about him?
关于他我们了解哪些
He was born in the Caucus Mountains,
在高加索山脉地区出生
but went to high school in Maryland.
但在马里兰上的高中
Commissioner?
局长
Got radicalized through a campus group in college,
在大学的一个校园组织里变成激进分子
and did some training last year in Mazir-I-Sharif.
去年在马扎里沙里夫经受了一些训练
Affiliations?
什么组织
No one knows who they are. Totally off the grid.
没人知道他们是谁 完全与世隔绝
That's how they're catching everybody by surprise.
他们就是这样让所有人措手不及的
I need a minute.
等我一会儿
I need Intel on Stas that isn't in any file.
我需要文件中没有提到的关于Stas的情报
And I'm the guy?
我是提供者吗
You could be.
或许可以
That club-- that's where he went to relax.
他去消遣的那个俱乐部
That's where he drank.
去喝酒的地方
That's when people reveal themselves.
人们去那里放松的
Yeah, but I came up with nothing on Stas.
是的 但我找不到关于Stas的信息
Well, what about the waitress?
那个女侍应生呢
You talked to her.
你交谈过的
I think she drinks there, too, Dad.
我觉得她也喝酒了 爸爸
I think she makes a habit of taking the edge off.
我觉得她可能习惯了以此缓解压力
But she did call 911
但她确实因顾客的
off a couple of phrases a customer used.
只言片语而拨♥打♥了紧急电♥话♥
Yeah, good point.
说得是
Could you take another crack at her?
你能再试一次吗
I think she's had some time to think.
我认为她已经思考过了
Thank you.
谢谢
Boss, I'm thinking we should take another shot
头儿 我在想我们应该
at Samir Fayed.
再试试问Samir Fayed
I heard Danny went at him pretty hard.
我听说Danny狠狠地收拾了他
He's not gonna break.
他不会松口的
Well, what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么做
We wait.
等待
Wait for what?
等待什么
This is the hard part, Sid.
这是艰难的一段时间 Sid
Time between doing everything we can think of
做能想到的每件事
and finding out if it worked.
然后等待结果
I can't just sit here!
我不能只坐在这儿
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表