see if we can get in there and talk 'em down.
看看我们能不能说服他们放下枪
Want to make sure we don't scare 'em
确保我们不会吓到他们
into doing something even dumber.
以免他们做出些更加愚蠢的事
Hey, Eddie.
嘿 埃迪
Come on.
快来
Everyone stay down!
所有人都趴在地板上
Come on, come on, just shove that money through!
快点 快点 把钱塞过来就是了
Hurry up! I said, hurry up!
赶紧 听我说的话 赶紧的
Come on, bitch, just throw the cash!
快点 婊♥子♥ 把钱扔过来就是了
Don't make me shoot her!
别逼我杀了她
Let's go, let's go, faster!
赶紧 赶紧的 再快点
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 别动
Drop your weapons!
把你们的武器放下
Nobody has to get hurt!
没人会受伤的
Just get down on the ground.
躺在地板上就是了
Okay! What are you doing, man?
好的 你在做什么呢 伙计
Just put the gun down, man.
把枪放下就是了 兄弟
Calm down. Listen to your partner.
冷静下来 听听你搭档的话
Come on, let the lady go.
快点 把那位女士放开
Don't be stupid. All right, all right.
别犯傻 好吧 好吧
Put your gun down. All right, all right.
把枪放下 好吧 好的
Easy does it. That's it. Put down the gun.
就是这么简单 就是这样 把枪放下
Stop, police!
别动 警♥察♥
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Okay.
好的
Show me your hands. Give me your hands!
把你们的手露出来 把手给我
Eddie, call it in.
埃迪 叫支援
We need a bus forthwith
我们急需一辆救护车
on the corner of Houston and Jones.
休斯顿大街和琼斯大街拐角处
I take it back. That kid's a menace.
我收回我的话 那孩子就是个定时炸♥弹♥
Take it easy.
别激动
You told him to wait outside!
你告诉他让他呆在外面
Yeah, trust me, I know. He could've got us killed.
对 相信我 我知道了 他有可能害死我们
Oh, there he is.
哦 他在那儿
You know, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.
我要和他好好谈谈
Hey, hey. Eddie, wait. Listen.
嘿嘿 埃迪 别急 听我说
I don't think yelling at him
我觉得你朝他咆哮
is gonna do anyone any good.
一点用都没有
Well, it might do me some good!
哦 这样对我有用
Just let me take this one.
让我来处理这事
You holding up?
你还好吗
Came here to say "I told you so"?
是来说"我早和你说过"的吗
I don't really care, to be honest.
说实话 我其实不关心这个
They almost killed me, man.
他们差点杀了我 老兄
They almost killed all of us.
他们差点杀死了我们所有人
And no one had to get shot today.
今天没人有必要挨枪子
Ah...
额
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
You're in shock.
你吓坏了
I've been there. You'll be okay.
我在这儿 你会没事的
What's on the paper?
纸上写了什么
My letter of resignation.
我的辞职信
That may be the first smart thing
或许这是自打你来这儿
you've done since you got here.
做的第一个明智之举
Ma?
妈
Ma, are you okay?!
妈 你没事吧
Ma, where are you?
妈 你在哪儿
She stepped out, Joey.
她出去散步了 乔伊
She called me. She told me she fell and couldn't get up!
她打电♥话♥和我说 她摔倒了而且站不起来了
What the hell's going on, Anthony?
这他妈怎么回事 安东尼
She's fine.
她没事
Oh, thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
What is she doing here?
她怎么在这儿
No.
不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
You son of a bitch.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You should've returned my call. You did this?
你本应该回我电♥话♥ 这是你干的
You set me up and used my mother, your aunt, as bait?
你给我下套 利用我母亲也是你阿姨当诱饵
After you used me to scam cops?
你不是也利用我来忽悠警方吗
You bet your skinny ass I did!
你♥他♥妈♥一点儿没说错 我就是给你下套了
You got nothing. Story of your life.
你没有证据 都是你的一面之词
We got plenty, Joey.
我们有足够的证据 乔伊
And what we don't have, you're gonna give to us.
我们没有的证据 也会让你交出来的
I ain't saying nothing without a lawyer.
律师不在场的情况下 我一句话都不会说的
I already called Uncle Sal.
我已经通知萨尔叔叔了
His guy's meeting us down at the DA's office.
他的人会和我们在地检署见面
Wow, thank you. What a guy, Anthony.
哇 真是谢谢你 你人真好 安东尼
Hey, you're family.
对 你是我的家人
It's the least I could do.
我只能帮你做这么多了
You got the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you do or say may be used against you
但你所说的任何一句话将作为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
Hey! Too tight!
嘿 太紧了
Hey, they're new.
对 因为是新手铐
They'll stretch when you break 'em in.
你别想挣脱它们
So... now you go.
那么 现在轮到你了
No, I can't top yours.
不 我比不过你的
And someone might overhear.
何况隔墙有耳
I can't get my voice down as low as you can.
我声音可放不到你那么低
You promised me a secret.
你答应要告诉我一个秘密的
Fair's fair. Dessert and coffee?
礼尚往来 要甜点还是咖啡
Uh, no, not for me, thanks.
不 我不用 多谢
Commissioner?
局长您呢
No, we'll just finish our wine.
不 我们喝酒就好
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好
Confidential informants, uh,
在激进的伊♥斯♥兰♥教中
in radical mosques
秘密线人
Really? Well, you get a huge percentage
真的吗 对 你会发现他们中
of them going double agent,
绝大多数都是双面间谍
you waste thousands of man-hours
你浪费了大把大把的精力
and put lives in danger in the bargain.
又让许多人冒着生命的危险
But everybody uses them.
但大家都利用他们
You don't?
你不是吗
As little as possible.
尽可能不用
And you don't.
你没有用
You don't have mosques in the Financial District.
你在金融区没有伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
No, but Thornton and Kellen
对 但是桑顿和凯伦
certainly have informants in mosques.
确确实实在伊♥斯♥兰♥教有线人
You didn't share these doubts with them.
你不必向他们提出质疑
No, I didn't.
不 我不会质疑的
You were holding back.
你有所隐瞒
No.
没
I couldn't warn them off of something that I can't prove.
我不会因为我没法证明的事情而拒绝他们
I couldn't convince them that a disaffected young Muslim
我也不能说服他们 一个叛逆的年轻穆♥斯♥林♥信徒
set up with a charismatic imam
和神赐的阿訇呆在一起
might not make for
会不利于成为
a reliable narrator.
一位可靠的叙述者
And if I did, and they acted on my warnings,
如果我告诉了他们 他们照我说的做了
I might have compromised a valuable operation.
我或许会拖累一个极富价值的行动
The known unknown.
他们知道这些不确定性
The damned if you do, or damned if you don't thing.
若你做 你该死 若你不做 同样该死
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That wasn't editorial.
我不是故意的
I'm still on UK time, and it's got to be, what?
我还处在英国时间 现在该是
4:00 in the morning?
凌晨四点了吧
No offense taken. No, I...
我理解 不 我...
It's the truth. I-I mean it. Really, Frank.
这是事实 说真的 弗兰克
I'll drop you at your hotel.
我会送你到酒店
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表