And I asked, believe me.
相信我 我也打听过
You think they're burying it?
你认为他们在掩盖它吗
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底在发生什么?
The message is clear.
这意思很明白
We're gonna be pissing off
我们快要招惹到那些
the wrong people.
不该招惹的人了
I'm in if you are.
如果你愿意彻查我也跟着你
We're burying a friend tomorrow.
明天我们将安葬一位朋友
I don't think we have much of a choice.
我不觉得我们还有其他选择了
Let's see who the shooter called.
来看看凶手给谁打过电♥话♥吧
We'll take it from there.
有点眉目后再做行动
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you do what I said?
嘿 你照我说的做了吗
You put the ipecac on his brownie?
你在他的巧克力蛋糕上放了吐根吗?
Yeah, the goon wolfed it right down.
放了 那个蠢货一口气就吞了下去
Really? Did he even have time to make it to the john?
真的吗 他坚持到厕所了吗
Oh, no. It was so gross.
必须没有 那场面太恶心了
He puked right there.
他直接在那儿吐了出来
Yes! Huge crowd gathered.
简直赞 各种人过来围观
And I said, everything come out all right?
然后我说 吐得爽不爽
Boom.
说得好
Yeah, and then I said, find yourself a new nerd.
然后我说 换个书呆子欺负去
Everyone was pointing, laughing.
所有人都对他指手画脚 嘲笑他
Turns out I wasn't the only one
看来被他欺负的人
he was all over. I bet.
不只有我一个 我敢打赌
Yeah. I'm really pleased about this.
好样的 我感到很欣慰
Yeah, so am I.
是啊 我也是
Did he snitch or anything like that?
他有打小报告之类的吗
Mm-mm, no.
没有
He was too busy throwing up.
他忙着吐呢
What's so funny, guys?
你俩 什么事这么好笑
Nothing. Mm.
没什么 嗯
All right, well, where's the silverware?
好吧 餐具拿了吗?
Come on, we don't eat with our hands.
快点 我们又不是用手抓饭吃
Got to look at every detail.
你得洞察一切细节
Never know what's gonna be important.
因为你不知道哪个才是关键的
We've been staring at the same block
我们盯着这片街区
for the last eight hours.
都八小时了
It's getting important that I got to pee.
现在的关键是我要上厕所
All part of detective work.
这都是警探职责的一部分
Yeah, the boring part.
是啊 无聊的那部分
Well, making big cases isn't boring.
立一桩大案可不是无聊
And neither is the salary or the gold shield.
薪水和金色警徽也不是
I can't wait to get
我都等不及将
a perp in the box, match wits, you know?
犯人关进审讯室 跟他斗智斗勇了
Is that our suspect?
那是我们要找的嫌疑人吗
Uh, I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Roger Jeffers is at least ten years older.
罗杰·杰弗斯至少比他大十岁
But that is Mother Jeffers though,
不过杰弗斯的母亲出来了
right on time for her shift at the hospital.
正要去医院轮班
You wouldn't miss patrol at all, Eddie?
你一点都不想念当巡警的日子吗 艾迪
Being out on the street?
在大街上晃悠
Uh, EDPs, the drunks, domestic calls?
处理精神病患者 醉汉 和家暴呼叫
Honestly, I think the only thing that I would miss
说实话 我感觉我唯一会怀念的
is hanging out with you.
就是跟你相处了
Might as well call it in.
我们还是收工吧
Roger Jeffers isn't showing his face tonight.
罗杰·杰弗斯今晚是不会露面了
Not here anyway.
至少不会在这儿
So what's up?
所以发生了什么
You said you had something?
你说你有新线索
Yeah, grab a seat. You want a beer?
对 坐下谈吧 要啤酒吗?
I'm about to start my tour.
我马上要去值班
Okay, we dumped the shooter's burner phone.
好吧 我们把枪手的手♥机♥翻了个遍
Made four calls, one to the Chinese delivery,
打出四通电♥话♥ 一次是叫中餐外卖♥♥
the other three to a mystery phone.
其他三次打给了一个神秘电♥话♥
The last call an hour before the shooting.
最后一次通话在枪击前一小时
Yeah, it turned out to be a pay phone
是的 这号♥码是一个在西尾大道
outside of 5934 West End Avenue.
5934号♥外的公用电♥话♥
I know the address because we schlepped up there yesterday.
我认识那儿 昨天刚去转了一圈
Who were you seeing?
你们去见谁了?
David Harris, the ADA.
大卫·哈里斯 那个助理检察官
The phone's right outside the duplex
那个投币电♥话♥就在他和他父亲
that he shares with his father.
所住的复♥式♥公♥寓♥外
You mean Stanford Harris? Yeah.
你是说斯坦福·哈里斯? 对
You know, we can't imagine why the shooter
我们不知道为什么凶手要
would have contact with either one of them,
和他们中的任何一个人联♥系♥
but maybe they were being surveilled.
也许他们正受到监视
David Harris might be a target
大卫·哈里斯有可能是目标
because he was the agent... Wait a second, wait a second.
因为他曾是... 等等 等一下
What case are you investigating here?
你到底在调查些什么
Some kind of conspiracy?
是什么阴谋吗
Look, there's four deaths connected to the Hoff Constru...
听着 有四件命案牵扯到霍夫工地...
'Cause my case was the double at McFane's Pub,
我以为咱们办的是麦克凡酒吧的双尸案
and we solved that; that's a win.
我们结案了 这就是胜利
Stanford Harris?
斯坦福·哈里斯
Hit men?
职业杀手
Why would you ever go down that hole?
你为啥非要彻查这条线
To find out what the hell is going on.
想知道到底发生了什么
Hey, we lost a brother here, Connelly.
我们失去了一个兄弟 康诺利
I know, but... the truth is, you have nothing.
我知道 但...事实是 你们什么证据都没有
Anyone on the planet could have picked up that pay phone.
世界上任何人都有可能接起那部公用电♥话♥
Who the hell knows?
谁知道是谁呢
Somebody say something to you?
有人找过你了 是不是
Say something? Yeah.
找过我? 是的
What do you mean by that?
你这话是什么意思
This is the first I'm hearing about it.
这是我头一次听说
Look, Erin, nothing's gonna bring McQueen back.
听着 艾琳 麦奎因已经死了
And this is way above our pay grades.
而这已经超过了我们的职责范围
I'm not risking my pension poking around,
我不会拿我的养老金做赌注的
and neither should you.
你也别这么干
Screw him.
去他妈的
He only cares about his own ass.
他只关心他自己
Yeah, well, he's right about one thing.
没错 但他也说对了一件事
We take this on, we need much harder evidence than this.
我们要定罪 就必须掌握确凿的证据
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
Wow.
哇哦
Stop the presses.
太阳打西边出来了
You owe me an apology.
你欠我一个道歉
Imagine that.
难以想象
I'm being serious.
我是认真的
We should have told you the truth
我们应该一开始就告诉你
about Jack's eye from the beginning.
关于杰克熊猫眼的事
It was just, he was scared that you would be... disappointed.
只是 他只是怕你会...失望
Mm-hmm.
好吧
He was scared I would be disappointed he lost the fight.
他是怕我会因为他打架输了而失望
Then you were scared that I would fly off the handle,
而你是怕我会大发雷霆
drag him out to the garage and prepare him for combat.
然后硬拉着他去车♥库♥练搏击
Mm.
是
But he did say that you...
但他说了你...
you gave him some really good advice.
你给了他些不错的建议
You solved the situation in a constructive way.
你用一种建设性的方式解决了这个问题
Did he say how?
他还说了什么
He said it was between you two.
他说那是你们之间的事
Hmm.
是么
And I respect that. I do, you know?
我也对此表示尊重 是真的
Good.
那就好
Poor guy's been so miserable.
可怜的孩子太惨了
I'm just glad that you figured it out.
我只是很高兴你能想清楚
Me, too. He's a good kid.
我也是 他是个好孩子
Hey.
听着
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表