Now you're having second thoughts. Says who?
现在你又在犹豫了 谁说的
Your tone of voice, your body language.
你的语气 你的肢体语言
That's not so.
并不是这样的
Yeah, it is. It's like you're folding your tent.
是的 像是你在逃避什么
I just got stuck on his age for a minute.
我只是一时不知怎么解释他的年龄
You may have a point there.
你也许是有道理的
Of course I got a point there-- he's green.
我当然有道理 他是新手
He's the preeminent guy in his thing.
他是他的领域里最杰出的人
No 25-year-old is preeminent in anything.
没有哪个25岁的人是一个领域的佼佼者
So you don't like him because of his age
所以你是因为他的年龄还是他的工作
or because of who he works for?
不喜欢他
You asked me to look into their work, I did.
你让我调查他们的工作 我做了
One man's opinion-- it's green, because they're green.
大家的观点是 因为他们是新手 所以缺乏经验
And you're using green wrong. What?
你把green的含义理解错了 - 什么
Green doesn't mean inexperienced anymore.
green不再意味着没有经验的
It means eco-friendly.
它意味着环保
I know that.
我知道
Are we publishing this conversation? No, but...
一定要这么咬文嚼字吗 不 但是
Well, as long as you know
好吧 只要你知道
what I mean by green, then green'll do.
我说的green是什么意思 那就行了
Were you green when you were 25?
当你25岁的时候你是新手吗
No. But everyone else is.
不是 但别人就是新手
I didn't say that. I take it back.
我没那么说 那我收回
You don't have a point about his age.
关于他的年龄你没有道理
Look, I already said yes.
听着 我已经答应了
Let's just see how it flies.
看看它是怎么发展的
Why does everything have to be
为什么每件事
like pulling teeth?
都要弄得这么难
You're a good egg, Garrett.
Garrett你是个好人
I just want to make sure
我只是想确保
that egg doesn't end up all over our face.
我们不会好心办坏事
Is that why you put Office Reagan on this?
这就是你让Reagan警员执行的原因吗
As insurance against my judgment?
作为对我判断的保险
I put Jamie on this because he can read
我让Jamie执行此次活动是因为
a potential situation better than anybody I know.
他能比我知道的任何人更能解读潜在的形势
Because you don't trust me to.
因为你不信任我
Because it's sensitive.
是因为这个很敏感
Sir, City Council just moved up their meeting.
长官 市议会刚刚提前召开会议
It's now a conflict with your Jim Voutay lunch.
它和你与Jim Voutay的午餐冲突了
Oh.
好吧
He's here
他来这里
for the Council of University Presidents.
是为了大学校长理事会的事
I'll have to cancel.
我得取消这个午餐了
After his school's undefeated football team
在他学校的不败足球队
wins a national championship?
赢得全国冠军之后
That's a sacrilege.
你的做法是一种亵渎
Can you do me a favor-- have lunch with him?
你能帮我一个忙和他一起吃午饭吗
I'll see if I can clear my schedule.
我看看能不能把我的日程推掉
Problem solved.
问题解决了
So this what you guys wear?
这就是你们穿的防弹衣吗
No, that's the fake one
不 这是给记者们的
we give to reporters.
便宜货
Yes, exactly the same, department issue.
是的 完全一样 警局出品
Near enough. How do I look?
够可以了 我看起来怎么样
Nervous.
紧张
Is that your thing?
那是你的专长吗
You like to keep reporters off-balance?
你喜欢打击记者
No. That's her thing, right?
不是 那是她的专长是吧
Actually, telling the truth is sometimes her thing.
说实话是她的强项
You asked her how you looked, and she told you.
你问她你看起来怎么样 然后她告诉了你
Oh, I'm not nervous. Just pumped.
噢 我不紧张 只是有点兴奋
You know that show Cops? Sure.
知道那个综艺<警♥察♥> 吗 当然
*Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do...
*坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么...
Yeah, it's going to be like that, right?
就是要像那样
*Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
*他们找上门来时你该怎么办
No, I'm a real journalist,
不 我是个真正的记者
not some guy with a night-vision camera.
不像那些带着夜视摄像机的人
Little more to it than that. Eh...
没有比这更重要的了
One of the things I really like about Cops...
我很喜欢这个节目的一点是…
How slanted they are towards law enforcement?
他们更站在执法者这一边吗
How the guy on the ride-along never bothers the actual cops.
跟着巡逻的那个人从不打扰真正的警♥察♥工作
In fact, you never even hear him.
事实上 你甚至没有听说过他
You two make a great pair.
你们真是天生的一对
Has anyone ever told you that?
有人告诉过你们吗
All the time.
一直都是
Thank you.
谢谢
Linda, have you seen my tie?
Linda 你看见我的领带了吗
You mean the one you're wearing?
你是说你戴的这条吗
Smooth move, Dad.
爸 真聪明
I meant the red tie, wisenheimer.
我说的是那条红领带 自作聪明的人
Where's your mother?
你妈妈在哪
You're going to be late for school.
你上学马上要迟到了
Ain't she driving you?
难道她不开车送你吗
She's supposed to.
她应该会的
It's after 8:00. You're going to be late.
八点多了 你要迟到了
Hope so. Linda!
希望如此 Linda
Hey, the boys are
嘿 孩子们
waiting for you to take them.
在等着你送他们呢
Don't go to work today.
今天别去工作了
Oh, come on, Linda.
噢 拜托 Linda
Don't start with this again.
别再这样了
I'm serious. I don't want you out there.
我是认真的 我不想让你离开家
Something bad is going to happen.
一些不好的事将要发生
Nothing bad is going to happen, Linda.
Linda 没有什么不好的事情会发生
And you can't do this before I go to work every day.
你不能每天在我上班之前都这样
It's not good for you,
这对你不好
it's not good for me.
对我也不好
I can't help the way I feel, Danny.
我无法控制自己的情绪 Danny
And I can't quit my job.
我不能放弃我的工作
Hey.
好了
You remember
你记得
what the hospital therapist said, right?
心理医生是怎么说的 对吗
Yeah. It's going to take a little time
我记得 亲爱的 发生了这样的事之后
before things get back to normal after what happened, honey.
要让一切恢复正常还需要一段时间
I was shot, Danny, okay?
Danny 我中枪了好吗
You can say it. I... was shot.
你可以说出来的 我中枪了
Come on, guys. Let's go. We're going to be late.
拜托 走吧 我们要迟到了
I'll drive the boys.
我会送他们
Is Mom okay?
妈妈还好吗
She's fine. Come on, let's go.
她很好 来吧 我们走
She's better than you're going to be if you don't hurry up.
如果不快点 你们才会更惨
Let's go.
走吧
So you guys go a whole week
所以 就像他们说的你们这些家伙
without being in harm's way, as they say?
一整个星期都没有遇到危险
A whole month. Longer.
一整个月 甚至更久
That must get old fast.
那一定很无聊
Not at all.
不会的
Come on, you know.
拜托 你知道的
The rush of adrenaline once,
肾上腺素激增的体验
you want it again and again, right?
你们会欲罢不能的 对吗
No, speak for yourself.
不 这只是你的想法
You know, a quiet day on this job is highly underrated.
你知道的 做这个工作不可能会有安静的一天
Long story short, we like to keep
一言以蔽之 我们希望尽可能地
the peace peacefully, as much as we possibly can.
用和平的方式维护和平
12-David, we've got a report
12小队 我们刚接到一起枪击案在315...
of shots fired at 315... Shots fired! We're going, right?
枪击案 我们要过去 对吗
We're going, right?
我们会去的 对吗
12-David, show us responding.
12小队 赶赴现场
Yes! Ugh!
太棒了
Buckle up.
系好安全带
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表