坐下吧
Tim.
蒂姆
Don't bother tracing this call, Frank.
别试图追踪这通电♥话♥ 弗兰克
I'll be gone before you get here.
你派人之前我就会离开的
You know you need to turn yourself in.
你知道你需要去自首
They were both good shootings, Frank.
他们都是该死之人 弗兰克
The one black kid had a blade,
那个黑人拿着刀片
the other was backing him up.
另一个是他的后援
I shot in self-defense.
我只是开枪自卫
That's for a grand jury to decide.
这得由大众陪审团来决定
You would have done the same thing-- any cop would have.
换做是你你也会这么做 任何一个警♥察♥都会这么做
You will have your day in court, you have my word.
你会上法♥院♥的 我保证
Your word?
你保证?
I served your father with distinction for 20 years.
我以杰出的表现为你父亲效力了二十年
You shipped me out to Staten Island
他一退休
the day he left the building.
你就把我送到了斯坦顿岛
This has got nothing to do with that.
这和那些没有任何关系
Of course it does. The city is going
当然有了 这座城市现在
back to the wolves 'cause you tied the hands
正处于四面楚歌♥ 因为想去拯救她的人们
of the people that saved it.
双手被你“捆绑”起来了
Tim,
蒂姆
I am about an inch away from having to attach
我就差一点点就要发布
"Armed and dangerous" To the bulletin
印有你的名字和照片
with your name and picture on it.
上面写着“危险并持有武器”的通缉
Don't make me do that.
别逼我那样做
Come in.
自首吧
Come home.
回家吧
I'll tell you what, Frank.
听着 弗兰克
You do what you have to do,
做你该做的
'cause I'm gonna do what I have to.
因为我得做我必须做的
We didn't get it.
没找到他的方位
Hola, Maria. Que tal?
你好 玛利娅 最近怎么样
It's the street I grew up on.
我就在这条街上长大的
Mm, also the street where Gabo was murdered.
加博也是在这条街上被杀的
Yeah, that was then, this is now.
是啊 过去是过去 现在是现在
You Detective Foster?
你是福斯特警探
You the guys called about Octavio Nunez?
就是你们俩打电♥话♥问有关奥克塔维奥·努涅斯的事?
Yeah, what's the story here?
是的 这发生了什么事
It looks like an arson and explosives job.
看起来像是一个纵火爆♥炸♥案
Yeah, Octavio is moving his drug profits into real estate.
没错 奥克塔维奥想把他从毒品赚的钱转移到房♥地♥产♥
The building he was trying to buy
而这幢他想买♥♥下的楼
just happened to have a gas explosion last night.
昨晚正巧发生了煤气泄漏爆♥炸♥
Let me guess, negotiations had stalled.
让我猜猜 谈判陷入了僵局
Yeah, fire marshals said it looks like the gas line
是啊 消防队长说煤气管道好像是
was deliberately cut.
被故意切断的
The property will sell for a song now.
这座房♥产肯定会被低价卖♥♥出的
That's how Octavio rolls.
这就是奥克塔维奥的做事风格
Word is he stomped a boy named Gabriel Montoya
有传言说他在这条街上杀了一个名叫
to death on this street.
佳博里埃尔·蒙托亚的男孩
A couple dozen people looking out their windows,
有十几个人透过窗户目击了此事
no one said anything.
但都三缄其口
Think anybody on the block
认为现在住在这里的人有谁会
will talk about what's going on with him nowadays?
谈谈任何跟他有关的事吗
Would you, if you just saw
你会吗 如果你刚好看见
one of your neighbor's buildings blow up?
你邻居的房♥子爆♥炸♥了
Hey, you can't blame them.
你不能怪他们
People got to live.
人们得活下去
The point of this training is not to escalate
这次训练的重点不是将
little problems into big problems
小问题升级成大问题
for the sake of running up numbers.
也不是为了数据好看
No one needs to get shot to death
没人会为了车尾灯坏了
over driving with a broken taillight.
而被射杀的
Isn't that just common sense?
那不是常识吗
If it was that common, everyone would have it.
如果那是常识 那所有人都该懂了
What's up with you, Reagan?
你到底怎么了 雷根
You've had an attitude all morning.
整个早上你都有点情绪
Nothing, I'm just focusing on the training.
没什么 我只专注于训练
This to do with Janko?
是不是因为杨科
She say something to you?
她对你说了什么
Why would she?
她为什么要说
I've seen how you are with her at the precinct.
我在分局里看到你是怎么和她在一起的
You two just partners?
你们俩只是搭档吗
Why do you want to know, are you interested in her?
你为什么想知道 难道对她有兴趣
You have first dibs?
你已经抢先了吗
Hey, you know what, we're partners.
嘿 听着 我们只是搭档
Otherwise...
别的什么的...
So, I heard you two had a couple drinks the other night.
我听说你们俩那晚喝了点酒
She say anything to you about that?
她对你说了些什么
Nah, I just heard
没有 我只是听说而已
it wasn't strictly about the new training guidelines.
这又不是新的培训指南上不准的
She didn't seem to mind too much.
她似乎不太介意
You don't see how that could be a problem?
你不认为那会是个问题吗
Hey...
嘿...
if you got in there first, I'll back off.
如果是你在先 我会退出
Otherwise, you snooze, you lose.
否则的话 你不争取 你就输了
Can't be jealous of what you never had.
不能嫉妒你从未拥有过的东西
You're not worried about getting jammed up for harassment?
你难道不担心会被投诉为骚扰
Why am I feeling like this is turning into
为什么我感觉这次对话
an unfriendly conversation?
变得不那么友好了
Just looking out for my partner.
我只是在照顾我的搭档
Trust me, she's a big girl.
相信我 她是个大姑娘了
Yup, yeah, thanks for the update, Sergeant.
是的 好的 谢谢你的汇报 警司
Yeah, yeah, you, too. Bye now.
好的 你也是 再见
That about Tim Harrison?
跟蒂姆·哈里森有关?
Yeah.
没错
A few scattered sightings, nothing confirmed.
一些零散的踪迹 都不确定
Why didn't you just ask me?
你为什么不问我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Why are you using sources
为什么你到处打探
when the most informed source there is
而最知情的人
lives in the same house as you?
和你住在同一个屋檐下
Maybe I didn't want to bother you.
也许我不想麻烦你
Oh, since when has that ever stopped you?
哦 什么时候这么客气了
Look, I know you don't like the man
我知道你不喜欢他
or care about what happens to him.
也不关心他到底出了什么事
That's not true.
那不是真的
Yes, it is.
不 是的
I liked him fine....
我还挺喜欢他的...
once.
曾经
I just didn't like what he became.
我只是不喜欢他现在这个样子
Which was?
什么样子
Oh, come on, Pop.
得了吧 老爸
We had this discussion years ago
我们几年前就已经讨论过了
when I first transferred him out to Staten Island,
当我一开始把他调去斯坦顿岛时
expressly because the population
很明显是因为斯坦顿岛上的人口
of Staten Island is 75% white.
百分之七十五是白人
Well, you never put it quite that way.
得了吧 根本就不是那么回事
Oh, sure I did, you just didn't want to hear it.
就是那么回事 你当时只是不愿意听罢了
You saying I'm covering for a bigot?
你说我袒护一个偏执的人?
No, I-I-I've always said Tim
不 我...我一直都说蒂姆
did a good job for you.
为你干的工作非常好
I knew a Vice Squad detective who walked home one night
我还认识一个扫黄队的警探 一天晚上在回家的路上
and found himself thinking every woman he saw was a hooker.
发现自己认为所有见到的女人都是妓♥女♥
So, he put in for a transfer the next day.
于是 第二天他就递交了调离申请
Remember him?
还记得他吗
It didn't happen overnight.
那不是一夜之间发生的事
I thought about it for weeks.
我想了已经好几个星期了
You caught yourself, corrected yourself.
你犯了错 并纠正自己
Tim didn't, so I did it for him.
蒂姆没做到 所以我得帮他做
You think I looked the other way?
你认为我视而不见
No, Pop, I-I wouldn't think that.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表